Brussels and Marseille November 2023

JB5

Brussels and Marseille November 2023

Post by JB5 »

Just seen the updated appearance list for RDA - Brussels and Marseille this November??!!! Wow!! :D :D :D

8-) 8-) 8-)
LTTPlits

Re: Brussels and Marseille November 2023

Post by LTTPlits »

WOW, J!!!! :D It's unlikely I'll be able to get there but I'm so glad to hear that he is planning to do more cons!! But by "this November," do you mean this November 2023 or as in the subject line, the upcoming November 2024??!?! :P
(and where did you spot this??!!)
JB5

Post by JB5 »

Well spotted jp! My mistake - sorry!!!! I meant 2023 - this year!!!! :D :D :D How did I manage to lose a year????!!! Too distracted by the thought of RDA in Europe again within a stone's throw of me.......!!! ;) ;)

(Help Kate please - can I edit the title to correct the year?)

Its on the home page of the website - many thanks Kate for putting these up.....made my day/week/month etc etc..!! :D :D But neither of the con websites appear to have updated for Rick's appearance yet.........

And thank you Kate for the hurricane update from Rick. So pleased that he is OK and still has a great sense of humour - his photo and caption had me chuckling!! :P :P

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

I may have been eagle-eyed enough to catch the issue with the year, but obviously not the announcement! :o :lol: :shock: And, just a guess, J, but I imagine you'll be making your way the short hop, skip, and jump over there in November. ;)
(I hear it's nice there that time of year.... And, from which SG-1 episode did I paraphrase that???!! :P Oops, wrong topic!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ) You'll just have to be patient and wait for the websites to catch up to Kate's inside track! :D
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

It’s good to see him out again. But (crying) I don’t think I’ll have my passport yet, even expedited. Crossing my fingers he’ll do something stateside. Brussels was great the last time I was there (like 40 years ago). I hope those of you who can, go.
Claire

Post by Claire »

GWhite wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:10 am It’s good to see him out again. But (crying) I don’t think I’ll have my passport yet, even expedited. Crossing my fingers he’ll do something stateside. Brussels was great the last time I was there (like 40 years ago). I hope those of you who can, go.
♥️ Hugs
bluegirl

Post by bluegirl »

The Vienna ComicCon would be only one week later... Desperately hoping!!! :oops: :) :roll: :shock:
The stuff is already there. I just find a different way to use it.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

To those who will go , make the most of it and have a great time ! :)
Beata

Post by Beata »

Going to Brussels. Hooray!!
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

I'm seriously thinking about going to Brussels 8-) :D :oops:

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.