Brussels and Marseille November 2023

tvero80

Re: Brussels and Marseille November 2023

Post by tvero80 »

https://youtu.be/16H1PKbo8lc

Another tiny video about the con in Marseille . And a few more presents for Rick :)
Now that it's over I think Marseille ( I'm not from Marseille ;) ) can be proud of this con . The organizers did a really great job , with all the stands devoted to MacGyver and Stargate sg1 , everything seemed to work rather smoothly . From what we saw Rick enjoyed it very much and we are glad he
could forget about Paris . Will he ever buy a house in the area as he said at the end of his Sunday panel ? Maybe not but it was quite a compliment :D So thank you to those who shared photos and videos so we could be there too !
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Thank you for sharing the link for this video, V! I got a kick out of RDA thinking for a moment and then, with a hint of a smile (at least that's how it looked), signing the stargate poster as "MacGyver," and not "Jack!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

LTTPlits wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:47 pm Thank you for sharing the link for this video, V! I got a kick out of RDA thinking for a moment and then, with a hint of a smile (at least that's how it looked), signing the stargate poster as "MacGyver," and not "Jack!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know he was probably very tired , poor man ;)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

So you don't think, V, he was being deliberately funny?
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Maybe ... maybe not .
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

I could see it either way, too. I guess I just chose to see it as his being humorously contrarian... But certainly an exhausting experience! It makes it all the more remarkable how gracious he always is.
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

My take on the signing "MacGyver" on the Stargate was impish on RDA's part. There was a pause with what looked like a smile after he signed his name. This was done purposefully in my opinion. Like the recurring "kissing Amanda" comments in the panel. After all, the definition of impish is "inclined to do slightly naughty things for fun". And if that doesn't fit RDA's personality, I don't know what does. Just saying. ;)
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Glad you had the same take, MacGyverGirl, as my initial one. :D "Impish" is the the perfect word for his sense of humor, after all he is always up for some "misbehavin'"! ;)
Beata

Post by Beata »

Marc-Antoine displayed a jersey that I sold him and it is in the video [https://youtu.be/5by5p6VzQvM?feature=shared] about 35:36 into the video.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
Claire

Post by Claire »

I totally agree with this 😄😉💙
MacGyverGirl wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:51 pm My take on the signing "MacGyver" on the Stargate was impish on RDA's part. There was a pause with what looked like a smile after he signed his name. This was done purposefully in my opinion. Like the recurring "kissing Amanda" comments in the panel. After all, the definition of impish is "inclined to do slightly naughty things for fun". And if that doesn't fit RDA's personality, I don't know what does. Just saying. ;)