My Precious pic of me and Rick

Beata

My Precious pic of me and Rick

Post by Beata »

I wasn't going to post this, but like a woman I changed my mind. Richard did this for me while he was in Germany at Fedcon. I told the gal in charge that he could write whatever he wanted if he recognized me, and of course he did, ever since Paris and Pittsburgh. This is such a treasure for me. He made Pittsburgh so special for me and it was a fan's dream come true.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
tvero80

Re: My Precious pic of me and Rick

Post by tvero80 »

Beata wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:17 pm Image

I wasn't going to post this, but like a woman I changed my mind. Richard did this for me while he was in Germany at Fedcon. I told the gal in charge that he could write whatever he wanted if he recognized me, and of course he did, ever since Paris and Pittsburgh. This is such a treasure for me. He made Pittsburgh so special for me and it was a fan's dream come true.
Oh , Beata ,such a lovely picture and signature !! Thank you for sharing ! Glad you changed your mind :)
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thank you tvero80
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Great to see, Beata! :D I love his wonderful sense of humor and self-acceptance in that description of himself as an "aging hero!?" Thank you for sharing it with us.
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

It is a very precious pic, Beata. I’m smiling so big and my heart is so happy for you. His memory is so much better than he admits. I think he has a special place in his heart for his fans, and you are very special indeed!