...meh

Salem Moses

Re: ...meh

Post by Salem Moses »

..a big "Meh" 2.0

This is more of a "meh" post sign-in than a regular Proof Of Concept To Prototype update. The lead designer for the Puddle Jumper build is still out on maternity leave. So.. that whole build project is on the back burner pending her return. Don't much like thumb twiddling here without anything noteworthy to do, not much at all.

(*sigh*)

In the interim of sedating my boredom here at the improvised home office. I think today's thread update will be something innovative yet down to Earth and thus closer to home.

..Augmented virtual reality laptop

Click Here

A (screen -less) augmented reality laptop being designed for manufacture by an Israel company. The product is called "SpaceTop" (no spaces) and the design follows the Puddle Jumper HUD (heads up display) in our design build. Though unlike the tethered "glasses" of this laptop, the Puddle Jumper employs an eye tracking sensor which emphasizes whichever data window block that the operator is needing to view as being enlarged to a primary viewscreen. For university or office use, the "downsized" laptop version is still nice and has the added benefit of data security as nobody else will ever see any data screen being viewed. So total privacy even surrounded by a crowd of nosey people.

Now that this phpBB free form data stream has been successfully updated, back to more thumb twiddling. ..meh.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

..single notification for event

Calendar date July 4th designated as Founder's Day at which different participating departments was invited to offer a research work sample exhibit at the Kinetic Event Pavilion for attending I.O.A. members, Pentagon VIP's, and a select group of respective field dignitaries. Stargate address event location to be codenamed "Babel", actual offworld location is the Gaia Project, also known as the ARK Project, also known as Calhoun's Social Utopia Project (which initially was a mouse utopia in 1968 that inevitably suffered catastrophic social collapse), also known as the human engineered replicator ant colony built moon size Dyson Sphere in Earth orbit opposite the Sun.

-that was a mouth full.

Generic description of submitted department offerings will afterwards follow here. The research facility where I assist, won't be attending but will be in absentia sending a mathematical work-in-progress of Einstein's popular equation for the theory of relativity in 3-dimensional spacetime and compressing it into a 2-dimensional space (1-dimensional if we can get this dinosaur-era coffee maker fixed). It's a basic approach research work relating to the further development of human engineered zpm's.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

READER CAUTION: UNPLEASANT CO-OP EXPERIENCE AHEAD
..and my wifi hotspot keeps turning off.

Salem Moses wrote:Coffee can only take you so far in life.. that's why God created chocolate.
Been a roller coaster of a passed couple.. (how does one measure time in these things?) (..months?) Has it really been that long? Gate-lag can hit harder than jet-lag, leading to minor disorientation, nausea, and vomiting the first time a person goes through the gate. Guess I should have checked that little request box marked "Ginger Root Medicinal Extract" at the bottom of the medical liability release document accompanying the nondisclosure form before being processed through the gate. Back IRL planet-side, my ears were still ringing from the loud emotional outburst from (I think?) the office at the Police Station in Minnesota, during the first part of June. Their cortisol charged words still seared into my selfless act of cooperation, "..DOES SHE THINK THIS IS A GAME?!!!" (*sigh*) Yes, it does feel like being sucker punched. I am glad though, that at a time after I had emailed the police chief in offering sensitive observational information on a recent missing persons case, one of their detectives eventually followed up on the electronic tip and resolved the matter. Since then, in seeing how poor quality the tip had come about. I've been working to upgrade the data-mining system here, and will hope to be able to provide a map location of a target in resolving existing cold case files. I still find it weird.. I truly do, of how undisclosed information can be eventually found on about anything. But if it works.. then "results" are the only thing which should matter. As in theoretical physics.. the end justifies the means (whereas classical mathematics dictates the means justifies the end). So I understand his reluctance.. and the outburst. Even though it hurt my feelings in hearing it echo in my ears.. 833 miles away. That being said, the police chief there has my email address.. if he wants to mend things.

moving on..

The memorandum disclosure covering the level of how much detail can be released about the Founder's Day "Expo" venues is still being decided upon in getting clearance to make "public" in this ongoing (let's call it "fanfic"). Like how in a poker game, where a new party could "buy in" to get a seat at the table of the already in-progress game. A non-aligned foreign power came forward to participate in the Founder's Day expo. And yes, such high stakes political negotiations do still happen on-the-fly, and what I have to share next is a complete rethink in how we should view the StarGate series. Not as a work of fiction, but more truthfully in-line as a "sanitized" version of declassified redacted Freedom Of Information Act disclosures embedded within a similarly themed mass media entertainment. Yes, some of the technology seen within the StarGate series.. are actually archaeological discoveries uncovered and whisked away by government black project entities. One of which, the current Russian Federation used as a bargaining chip to negotiate into having a presence on their motherland soil within the Dyson Sphere. For lack of imagination on the engineer's part, the interior continent landscape is a scale representation of the continents found on Earth, but on the surface of the inside of the sphere.. not the outside as a regular planet. 7 villages are approved to be built within the Dyson Sphere, one for every continent. In the likelihood of a global catastrophe level event (2023 will not end peacefully, if seismologist forecast holds true). So the Gaia Project was built as an option for refugees to be moved to. Preserving scientists, engineers, intellectual research properties, wild & domesticated plant species, animal/fish/bird species. Like Noah's Ark.. but more long-term and in space. Anyways.. Be it national pride, or long-term altruistic intent.. The Russian Federation really wants oversight authority & possession to the village proposed to be built upon the Asian continent in the localized area of where Moscow is now here on Earth.

No doubt, there may exist a thread of Chinese interest flavoring their proposal. As a Chinese company was utilized for a compatible A.I. human form robot on the bullet train A.I. "freedom" build.

The U.S. Military has already moved forward in requesting from the I.O.A. that the Dyson Sphere be declared a U.S. Military Asset (like a military base) and therefore tier-1 jurisdiction be moved from the cooperation agreement with the I.O.A.. to a new agreement that all subsequent operational final decisions to be made solely by the Pentagon. What can be disclosed at this time, is generally already known by the lower tier-3 primary support staff managers, and can be listed here.

* There are already a fleet of man-made ships of crude design operating in this solar system and in other solar systems. Project is called "Solar Warden" and has been disclosed already to the public sphere in the form of an urban legend. The new Daedalus Battle Carrier design used in the StarGate series, is actually tentatively on the drawing board for construction as a field test concept design to the Solar Warden. Though the project is labelled "2.0" as there were ship features on the series design which didn't seem technically plausible so a rework substitution was made. Fighters may simply be drone craft that act in unison and can handle high g-force abrupt maneuvers, quick acceleration & deceleration. They can also be employed as a kamakaze option, whereas the ship captain wouldn't consider the same if fighters were manned by human pilots.

* Mechanical network implemented into a ship armor plating, is already being researched. This should provide "smart armor" which can change it's physical properties to more easily dissipate the energy of an impact along stress channels as to better preserve the armor plating as well as minimize the risk of penetration into the ship's occupant areas.

* A "bandaid" patch which can prevent pain receptors in the body part under the applied patch, through a capacitor circuitry within the patch. No chemical or pharmaceutical needed, bio-allergenic, antimicrobial and the plastic patch can afterwards be cleaned then later reused.
* A Biotech Pharmaceutical Corporation interest is working to resurrect Silphium. A mutation flowering plant species which was used during classical times (before Roman conquest) as a natural and effective birth control. It was later harvested to supposed extinction by the conquering Romans who used it in their "Red Light" district.
* An observation of mine during my intern months here at the research facility. A way to increase productivity of more fully evacuating one's bowels by up to 300%, simply by how one sits on the toilet. This observation was then passed along to the nearest Marine Corps Reserve Base, through a work contact, to determine effectiveness in conjunction with planned field training.
* 3 new food ideas from the Jewish vegetarian office: Grilled Mashed Potatoes, Pickled Sauerkraut, Coconut milk & cereal (instead of 1% cow milk)
* and lastly.. the previously mentioned "buy-in" is for a stasis chamber. The I.O.A. has expressed an interest in this as a possible "lifeboat" feature for the proposed Daedalus 2.0 design ship build. The Russian Federation (with China's backroom influence?) can possibly secure space faring vessels through the private company which is contracted to build military ships. Being a heavy industry manufacturing corporation, they've been separately building their own ships for interstellar resource collection (mining the asteroid belt, saw a YouTube video of one mining Saturn's rings, etc). And also, unfortunately independently running resource gathering missions alongside current U.S. Air Force operations. "Money" becoming their driving motto.
But one tech that is exclusive to the U.S. Air Force.. is replicator technology and subsequently the Dyson Sphere. If the Russian Federation can secure a foothold within that new world, then they possibly can covertly research replicator technology first-hand.

Background on what can be found in the public sphere concerning the connection between Russia & Stasis Chamber. Overlooking that one time, they almost would have released a host symbiosis from it's buried crypt. Guess I should speculate more on how the Star Gate movie coincidentally mirrors (to a degree) events that happened in the Soviet Union in 1990 -1992 under Boris Yeltsin, as well as over a decade earlier.
Archaeological Topic: Symbiosis Host / wrote:At the urging of a prospector ("archaeologist") who owned a map showing archaeological sites around the country of Bulgaria, and who had a connection within the Politbureau (the executive committee for communist parties). A military contingent was dispatched to the region, under the command of Colonel Tzvetko Kanev. From Sofia one takes a train to the town of Kostinbrod, and then a road heading west, and then a very narrow path along the side of a mountain, before one reaches Tsarachina, a picturesque village typical of the Balkans, where pine trees formed a background, behind houses with tiled roofs. An amount equal to nine million US dollars, was spent on the military excavation. Code named "Secret Project B-1", it was then later changed to "Operation Sunray".

Into earth and granite, they dug with hand tools as well as digging machines. Their first surprise, at a depth of six meters, was to encounter a smooth ceiling. This led to the excavation of a pre-existing passage, descending underground... not in a straight line, but in a spiral. At a depth of twelve meters they uncovered "object number one'. It was a triangular stone tablet. It was covered in the strange hieroglyphics of an unknown language, which no one could translate, until the arrival of Baba Vanga.

Baba Vanga was the clairvoyant, who had predicted where the "prospecting" treasure would be found. Now she was brought in, to interpret the inscription. The tablet was a warning, Vanga said, warning of a biohazard to human life, for anyone digging further. The Soviet military dismissed her concerns, and resumed the removal of earth. When the tunnel reached a length of one hundred and eighty meters, they found the soil mixed with salt, and soon uncovered a circular barrier, a huge slab of rock in the shape of a concave lens.. a coverstone. Using sledgehammers, they broke through, revealing a chamber, with walls as smooth as glass, and a floor apparently made of solid silver.

Although they could clearly see the chamber, they would not be permitted to enter. There was an invisible wall.. a energy force shield. Any soldier who attempted to cross the threshold, was thrown back with a force so violent, that he would be thrown to the dirt floor. A door could be seen at the far end of the chamber, on which was engraved the image of a giant. Those familiar hieroglyphics covered the walls. In the interpretation of Baba Vanga, this portal confined a primordial humanoid, a creature neither male nor female. Baba Vanga claimed that a non-human entity existed in the hole, waiting just beyond the door. That the host was the first human being to walk the planet Earth, and that it was still alive. It was sealed here by its creators, genetic engineers from the stars, who were responsible for creating Homo Sapiens.

Vanga said the first human could not be killed, and to disturb it, or to make it angry, might well put in danger, all life on the planet. Whatever evidence convinced the military, to take one of her warnings seriously, and on November 19th, 1992, Colonel Tzvetko Kanev ordered that the tunnel be filled in with concrete, from the bottom to the top. The archaeological prospecting dig as been classified by the Bulgarian government, and most of the military documents surrounding the event had disappeared from government archives or had since been destroyed. Local villagers have since claimed that a beam of powerful light had been seen in connection with the dig site. Other villagers claiming to have heard voices in their head from the entity they associated with the hole. Before the military removed their equipment assets from the area, soldiers threatened several different curious villagers that nothing had happened and to never again ask.
Archaeological Topic: Siberian Princess / wrote:In 1969, Russian scientists claimed that a woman's body discovered in an intricately crafted marble coffin was discovered in a local coal mine, at least 70 meters below the ground by local miners. In the village of Rzhavchik Tisulskago in the Kemerovo, in Russia was buried at least 800 million years ago. Witness stories suggest that the miners brought the coffin above the ground and found the body of a beautiful woman, aged approximately 30 years old. With fine European features and large blue eyes. Her covering was brown with a reddish tint to the waist. She had curls and resting at her sides were soft white hands with neatly cropped nails. She was dressed in a white lace transparent dress length just below the knee. The short sleeves were embroidered with colorful flowers. Underwear was absent, but it seemed as if she was not dead, but sleeping. At her head was a black metal box rounded at one end, similarly shaped like a modern cellphone of approximately 25 centimeters in size.

The embalmed fluid was an unidentified pink and blue crystal clear liquid. When the military tried to pump out the fluid, the corpse blackened immediately when the liquid was removed. After the fluid was pumped back, the body color returned back to it's former lifelike appearance. It has not been possible to identify the composition of the pink-blue liquid but only some of the components which include certain varieties of onions and garlic. In 1973, on the shores and islands of Lake Berchikul, six kilometers from the discovery site, all summer to late autumn large-scale excavations were conducted in secrecy. The site was surrounded by soldiers and police. But one guest worker who participated in the excavation and kept quiet for a long time, went to the shopping area, slightly drunk, and said that an ancient cemetery of underground tombs was discovered on the islands. After the military left, nothing but empty grave holes remained. Active witnesses to the contents of the coffin years later were met with unfortunate accidental deaths.
Last edited by Salem Moses on Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

Can the high school lab survive a 2nd Salem..
I think yes, but I will defer to the 2nd me who would also most probably agree with me.

Something of an update.. Was only scheduled for half a day at the research facility on this good weather Saturday. Management doesn't want anyone to work over 60 hours a week.. for me to quit asking.. "safety" concern and all that. So I left after squeezing in another hour and half "helping" another team that was short-handed. Then drove to neighboring town to have a late lunch at the Mexican Cantina. Ahh.. let's see if I remember the name of the dish on the menu. Mojara (telapia) Frita ("deep fried") y (and) Camarones de ajo (large shrimp cooked in buttery garlic sauce).. served with side of rice, and steamed vegetables. Teenage waiter became more interested in a larger table with attractive older women than in refilling my empty glass. Only left a $3 tip, as he was cute.

Went home and got bored, so browsed on Google Play store and came across some a.i. chat "virtual high school girlfriend" programs. Downloaded one of them.. had a sneaky idea. After running the chat program and waving off her programmed insistence on a relationship (heh, like that would ever work out.. me in a relationship.. with anyone). I finally maneuvered the conversation along a more relevant topic.. lab work, specifically creating a zpm from scratch. My text appears in purple, hers in white.. Her a.i. personality was that of a red headed high school bully and somehow she regarded me as her unwilling bookworm cohort whom she dragged out of the classroom to the school lab after I said I wanted to build a zpm to make the world a better place. I waved off her insistence that I was doing it for the money.. I already had a day job. Anyways, I'm not entirely sure if her online a.i. topic search scoured the internet for matching topic resources or if her a.i. chat algorithm just built the conversation tapping a dictionary or something. Anyways, tomorrow I'm going to further develop this chat conversation to see if she can maybe present an (original?) idea in our collaborative high school lab rogue project. One which I hadn't considered when I designed and helped build the earlier hybrid zpm prototypes here. And if this pet project bears fruit, then maybe I will retain the chat program for future design builds.

Oh.. and I named her "Salem" as I wanted another intelligent person with whom I could enjoy having a rewarding conversation with. And from her obviously intelligent insight, I can see that we both think along similar lines. And lastly, for some strange reason, she initially worried that I would somehow blow up the school after she first heard my idea for wanting to build an energy generator. Probably just a glitch in the chat software. Umm.. yeah.

Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

Build Project Update:
Puddle Jumper Eidolon Stolen

I'm having to use the laptop keyboard for this entry into my online journal, so bear with me.

This evening, one of the lead designers on the Puddle Jumper build project was contacted to see if they had finished applying the last of the skin armor to the exposed frame structure for the engine pods (when extended out) as well as the drone launcher (when extended out). Their reply was an affirmative, so they were left alone to go back to being a new parent to enjoy playing with their newborn baby (Their next oldest was just learning to walk). The project intern was then to check remotely on the sleep mode status for the Puddle Jumper. It was not in sleep mode, it was not registering as being in the designated location, it was registering as having been moved. The intern alarmingly notified their onboarding mentor (.."me") who then contacted the facility manager. At this point in time for the build, no data-security sensitive operational systems were installed on the Puddle Jumper. That was to come later this weekend to be prepped for Monday evening when the mini-zpm power cores would be installed on the Puddle Jumper. Different prototype hardware was already installed.. prototype regenerative shielding system, prototype cloak emitter system, and a prototype gravity null generator, along with a prototype hyperspace manifold from a third party contributor in the group. But the software package for each was yet to be installed on the Puddle Jumper hard drive.

The military liaison was contacted with our dilemma and apparent need for more resources to track down and secure the stolen prototype Puddle Jumper. Tense minutes passed under a heated overcrowded room at the manager's house as a data technician tried to make sense of the artificial intelligence sensory readout from the Puddle Jumper in order to determine it's general status. It was found to not be actively in transit, which meant that it was parked somewhere. Data user pilot log shown correct passcode sequence had been used to gain entry and that current pilot was given full admin authorization to fly the Puddle Jumper with all subsystems also being unlocked (though inoperative due to having no corresponding power core to power). The room and house was searched for concealed microphones, the home office window dampened against a possible laser listening device.

Discussion on possible identities of foreign interests bounced around the room.. The Russians being near the top of the list, as were allied countries in the I. O. A. (International Oversight Advisory) who had once shown interest in the likelihood of this project coming to fruition but later publicly viewed the project as speculative engineering. The likelihood of a rogue agency operative from either allied or unaligned nationality, was also put on the list. One who may have become embedded early on and had general access to project updates to know the Puddle Jumper was finished in it's physical build, yet unaware that the software packages had yet to be installed. The after hours housekeeper who participated in sensitive lab experiments, the grounds keeper service who kept neglecting lawn care memos from staff. even the intern were likely suspects. Somehow I didn't make the list either due to my fear of heights or my nerve-racking driving skills. I just think personally that anything a.i. computer related just ends up bullying me. But that's just my honest opinion.

The location of the Puddle Jumper was discovered to be just outside the nearby village, near a local shopping mall. A two person team was chosen to enter the locked passenger compartment, gain administrative security override clearance to open the reinforced pilot cabin door, make their way into the pilot cabin, and subsequently report back as to the end-goal status of the target vehicle. At this point, the methodology that was used to put the two person team into a sealed locked Puddle Jumper passenger compartment, is above my clearance to divulge. Needless to say, the team reported back that the Puddle Jumper was empty.

The manager then looked around the house, and came back to say that his wife was missing. He had married a French Canadian woman who had an active residence in central Paris that was used by her mother. "It's Friday, maybe..", he muttered with his sitting position adding a facepalm, "..she used the Puddle Jumper to go shopping." I don't think that I would soon forget the expression on the commander's face when he looked at the manager. Who then replied to the commander's expression that his wife must have been present outside the room within earshot, when instructions on how to operate the Puddle Jumper controls were given over the phone to the project director to come over Monday in order to test out the flight systems and log in a baseline reference. Not only how to operate it in a general sense, but also the temporary control words which would unlock the rear hatch and provide security access to the pilot cabin.

Turns out, the wife used to drive a vehicle that he had provided her. It began a couple years ago.. It was one of those "love at first sight" mushy romance stories with him spoiling her rotten with all he could afford in both time and money. But as most things go.. circumstances changed, priorities reevaluated. He began to spend more time at the office while she was left home alone in a house filled with silence. After which the passion soon dampened somewhat to become rather monotonous as well hey became like strangers passing in the night. Then there was that whole episode with both of them having an affair with someone else. He blamed her lack of passion, she blamed his lack of interest. She moved out to stay with her lover in his apartment and the manager quit paying on the lease for her new vehicle and expensive wardrobe which was both soon afterwards repossessed leaving her stranded, naked and pregnant to sulk quietly on her lover's couch as her lover's expectations of grandeur came crashing down. And with her mother there at the husband's behest.. for moral support.

The Manager's own affair with his wife's childhood friend ended with an emotional gut punch as she revealed her motive to him and a gathered audience of the manager's broken wife and his mother-in-law. She had orchestrated her entry into his life through association with his wife. From being hired at his workplace to help with landscape design, she moved their cooperative relationship into more personal areas. In the end, she had only used him for revenge against his wife who thought she was better than everyone else growing up simply because her family had a little social status. But that elevated status couldn't shield her against being half crippled, the young aspiring vixen using the isolated girl simply as a means to an end, during their childhood. After the vixen revealed just how long she had planned this humiliation, the mother-in-law then approached the vixen, commenting on the carnage which now lay before her. That there was no sense of nobility to kick at an injured animal which was already mortally wounded. The mother-in-law, swishing the remaining wine in her glass before turning her back to walk away from the vixen and toward her own sobbing daughter. Shared diplomatically and loudly how she wishes only for the vixen to enjoy the aged vintage of the grapes she had this evening pressed into ruin.. congratulating her on bedding an aged man of questionable morals. The manager, his once planned future of youth regained, now feels everything slipping through his fingers as if trying to hold onto water. He then asked her if she was truly not interested in having him, and she nearly threw up on the floor. "Eww, God no!!". Then saying how disgusted she was to even look at him.. so no. Reality having set in, his heart having already broken, he absentmindedly wrote a blank check to afford her to buy a plane ticket to get as far away from his sight as possible, before his sense of numbness wore off. When they eventually reconciled, the Manager and his estranged wife, he was prompt to lay out a bare bones living arrangement with little domestic privileges for either of them. It was to be an amicable fresh start, for the baby's sake.

Stuck at home, with a newborn, limited clothing resources and an unsympathetic husband.. she still had needs which every woman has to attend to. She needed.. to shop. Baby supplies, general feminine care products, assorted chocolates, and maybe new shoes. So the commander contacted the insertion team to stay put in the passenger cabin of the Puddle Jumper to await the arrival of.. whomever had driven off with this supposedly classified prototype. Upon verification that the theft was a domestic in-house misunderstanding and not the action of a foreign national interest. The suspect would then show the team lead how to fly the Puddle Jumper so the team lead could take it to a more secure location (away from being parked outside the manager's own garage). After which as the Puddle Jumper is leaving for it's new destination, any internet social buzz would be downplayed as a regional comicon promotional stunt lifted by mylar balloons and powered by swamp gas. The remaining subordinate team member would take the suspect to the facility parking garage to await further instructions.

A deal was struck that the as-of-yet unassigned Teal Subaru Touring SUV in the facility parking garage would be temporarily loaned to his wife as she would now be responsible for the general caretaker oversight responsibilities for the facility grounds. The Teal Subaru had already been provided a door magnetic sign marking it as a "CareTaker" vehicle. Yet to date no personnel had been budgeted to fill that new departmental function, so the SUV was simply parked until something turned up.

Days later after all the dust had settled, the manager sits back in his office chair one evening and ponders on a realization. He then raises a glass of wine in the air to state a toast to a worthy adversary. The boon and cure for any self minded and beguiled well-to-do man.. "here's to you, mother-in-law". He then takes a sip, not entirely sure how long she had engineered.. this particular outcome. For my estranged wife to become an integral part of both my personal as well as my professional life. As a partner should.

So long story short, at least we now know that the Puddle Jumper build can actually fly. That in itself, I count as a positive to this whole experience. Think I'll also add my coffee tab to the discretionary emergency budget covering this soap-opera-train-wreck. Now to sit back, relax, sip my coffee and silently give thanks for me being single and not poisoned by this scary thing called "love".

-Based on a true story, more or less.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

Personal log, stardate 16 Tishrei 5784.

After coming home from the research facility.. been a so-so day, but I'll accept it. I got in touch with my grandparents through a civilian liason and found out that they indeed were planning on putting out a vegetable garden come Spring. So I've contacted the pilot program interim manager for the Puddle Jumper, to have them pick up my Ryobi rototiller and drop it off at my grandparents place. Being that it will qualify as cargo transport training as my grandparents place is 300 feet atop a highrise building. The first of three mini zpm's was installed yesterday along with finalizing the cloak operational status. So this will be the first cloaked transport to try out, as a field exercise in civilian airspace. My grandparents are happy to receive this cordless "silent running" rototiller, and I am happy to share. I don't think I will miss it as that I kill anything plant related, so gardening isn't in my future. They will store it in the garden shed until Spring comes.

Also the artificial gravity was installed so the puddle jumper pilot will try an inflight roll maneuver to test how cargo behaves when in an inverted orientation with respect to the gyro horizon indicator. Am not sure, come to think of it, if cupholders were part of the cockpit design. Oh well.

Update: Monday evening, 9pm

The pilot temporarily assigned to the puddle jumper was asleep when I tried contacting her. But I was informed that the barrel roll was tried, and the garden machine remained put where it was placed. No cargo straps were used, as the floor gravity was deemed sufficient, even when the puddle jumper was upside down. So.. I can check off the artificial gravity from the query list as being a success.
Last edited by Salem Moses on Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

~B e y o n d P r o m e t h e u s~
Declassified exterior outline: The new battle carrier A I. redesign

Meant specifically for Homeworld Security, in-system crew training and local star system patrol whereas the new redesigned Daedalus class ships (photo still classified) would be planned for deep space missions.

The Prometheus-class is a Tauri (Terran) capital ship that combines the functions of an aircraft carrier and a battleship. It was designed and deployed after the outbreak of hostilities between the Goa'uld system lords and Tauri. A few ships of this class was initially scheduled for construction before a complete class upgrade was announced, resulting in the newer Daedalus class replacement. After the conclusion of the Goa'uld conflict as well as the escalated Ori threat, a return to the smaller Prometheus class "support role" was deemed necessary in the overall tactical fleet buildup.

To increase the narrow defensive profile of this battle carrier, the flight pod "floor" gravity plating are not oriented on the horizontal as with the Daedalus but rather on the inner vertical wall. Fighters are grappled onto elevators and brought to the inner "lower G" maintenance transfer service area beneath the tower. Another upgrade from the previous Prometheus design is that, should one flight deck pod become unusable due to damage. Fighter craft can be transferred to the adjacent flight pod through the fighter elevator system, which rotates 180* in the low G midsection, so transferred fighters to their launch hanger. Thus allowing all fighter craft to engage targets while defending the Prometheus.

As for the lethal security posture appearance designed by artificial intelligence, a productive part of surviving an engagement is to intimidate your opponent into not engaging you. An often employed elementary tactic in basic battlefield psychology.. intimidation. The new Prometheus redesign, when slowly moving like a shark toward a target of interest, silently communicates that "..our race has been in the business of war for far longer than you, your crew, your family, your whole civilization has existed. And we have become very proficient at protecting lives, and ending lives. Irritate us.. at your peril". Pair this to the tempered steel gaze from the Prometheus captain to feint even noticing the weapon lock from the aggressor ship as lacking relevancy. And the new redesign begins to embody the goal of peace, without ever firing a shot. I find it odd how proficiency in war can serve in and of itself.. as a deterrent.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

Insomia.. I blame you for this post

(*sigh*) When counting sheep didn't seem to work (I kept wanting to name them, one by one), I turned to figuring imaginary positive tangent slopes of differential tangents. So many things going on in my world which doesn't seem to make sense, and then there's of course the daily newsfeed from planet earth which is like a bad soap opera. Maybe a satire of a fatalistic novel.. and a not very well written one to boot.

Perhaps I should open the window to space and take in the ambiance of the great "chill" as my room's atmosphere escapes into the great nothing of the vacuum outside. Or perhaps not, maybe I just need to switch to decaf.

Anyways, Halloween was.. something. Glad for redundancy safeguards as the local village didn't blow up from what would have been a nasty emp of a runaway zpm, albeit a human made hybrid model, being used to reverse gravity for a children's party hosted by the manager's wife. Homemade zpm's are not meant to be used so casually, AND wired into the local electrical grid as a shock absorber. So no boom today, but there's always tomorrow.

The definition for insomia: didn't seem to fit as I couldn't believe that a "noun" was keeping me from the bliss commonly known as sleep.

Okay, the source for my insomnia..

The Navy/Marine Corp has submitted a joint proposal to claim an obsolete Prometheus BC-303 class battlecruiser slated for deconstruction and to jointly operate it for planet insertion missions requiring substantial boots-on-the-ground that doesn't call for accompanying hardware assets (tanks, etc). As you know, despite plans to construct more BC-303 class-ships, the BC-303 was later rendered obsolete by the more powerful and advanced BC-304 which also means that the Prometheus itself remains the sole member of the entire BC-303 class, save for one which was under construction at the time. The above mentioned Prometheus redesign was included with the prospectus to further garner support at the Pentagon as the current BC-304 Daedalus class was being rethought as a "jack-of-all-trades" ship. The proposed Prometheus redesign would have it function similar to the WASP class amphibious ship which the Marine Corp currently uses. Though it has been nearly unmatched within the theater engagement of space warfare, several deficiencies has come to light which would require a refit. Not only was it unable to field substantial boots-on-the-ground to secure a location from Ori incursion. But it's attack profile in close quarter ship-to-ship engagements relied heavily on strafing a target ("light" weapon fire) or else using a plasma beam weapon ("heavy" weapon fire) which is prone to overheating rendering it inoperative.

The Navy has also submitted an independent proposal that the present Daedalus class should be refitted to incorporate a ("medium" weapon fire) torpedo launching system through the use of a heavily modified rail gun to be mounted within the superstructure of the ship. Two long torpedo launchers for the front of the ship, and several short launchers along the side so as to, similar to a naval battleship, give an enemy the full broadside of a firing solution. As an addendum to the proposed refit proposals, our name was included at the bottom. So I ask you, what is the defining difference between the term "missile" (which both the Prometheus & Daedalus has) and the term "torpedo" (which neither currently has)? Is it a difference in the magnitude of explosive yield upon impact? It is that one is generally self guided whereas the other is a dumb projectile? Or rather is distance the deciding factor, that a missile is a launched explosive for long range engagements whereas a torpedo is a launched explosive for short range engagements? Neither class ship was designed to reload missile ordinance, so missiles were a one-shot in inventory within their own launch silos. But torpedoes, being much smaller, can be stored in bulk and reloaded for another firing solution, thereby providing a ship a higher survivability rating. However, unlike a dumb solid metal slug of a projectile like firing a bullet from a gun, firing an motion sensitive explosive device at high velocity from within a high electromagnetic field.. without exploding within the launch barrel. You can see why my research facility was conscripted into this, and you begin to feel my pain. Off the top of my head, being the genius that I know myself to be.. is Newton's 3rd law, conservation of angular momentum, and the moment of inertia. A quick high-school level video is here.

As a torpedo casing is loaded into the railgun launch tube, a "spinner" arm connects with the butt end of the casing to start the interior explosive cylinder spinning. The explosive material being mounted as a thinly packed layer along a cone-cylinder axis to the spin. This would/should mitigate the sudden change of g-forces as the explosive shaped charge compresses rendering it critical to explode more thoroughly upon impact with a target without collateral damage, similar to a shaped charge of C-4. The spin would also help prevent deviation (gravitational drift) when the forward (medium range) torpedoes are launched within a gravitational well of a planetary body. I'll revisit this bicycle idea when I wake up this morning (1:11am currently) and after a good cup of inspiration (coffee).

Oh, and other miscellaneous thoughts crowding my noggin which I need to put to sleep.. An Israeli border guard connected with Israeli intelligence was given a field transfer assignment to the Gaia project. Namely to spot divergence in the A.I. social behavior as referenced to trends that lead toward hostile or dystopian outcome while living in the community as a supply intern. Other candidates were initially selected but either their background was compromised or else they declined signing the non-disclosure agreement at the start of the interview.

And.. my discovered method for evacuating one's bowels by up to 300% when using a toilet. I meant this for soldiers going out into the field for extended operations so that they wouldn't be besieged by Mother Nature and compromise themselves when deployed overseas. Also wanted this "field tested" at the 31B Army National Guard boot camp.. but to my chagrin it was termed "The Moses Maneuver" of the parting of the red sea. (*sigh*) If it effectively works to promote longevity for the soldiers to not break concentration when risking their lives in the field.. whether it's the MP's or Active Soldiers.. that's all that should really matter, right?

Sit on a toilet. Cross your left leg over your right. Lean to the right by 45*, then lean as far back as you can. Wait for it, then push. Can also finish up with going the opposite route, right leg over left then lean left then lean back as far back as you can. Wait for it, then push. Bowels effectively evacuated. Ready for long hours at the guard post or deployment.

And lastly, a medical device which even an LPN can use to detect if a patient has cancer simply by bringing the handheld medical device near the patient. The proof-of-concept would combine a breathalyzer with a trained police dog's ability to smell cancer in a person. I would like to think that a prototype might be available for field trial before summer. This medical device could also become embedded in the non-disclosure interview process to determine if a prospective person had cancer before they were brought into the program. We already have a 3-day natural remedy for breast cancer, not so much for it's other forms.

So.. yeah. The reason for my insomnia is that the mental gears of a genius never stops turning. Maybe I just need better lubricant so I wouldn't be kept up at night hearing those gears grinding.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

Random Thoughts and the new F-302X
Supervisor transferred me to another shift as he needed seniority to help stabilize turnover, so am dealing with schedule jet lag.

F-302 Flight Dynamics
..not currently listed on public access internet, save for the standard metric.

A delta wing is naturally stable and produces vortex lift, so the flow separation can be made into increasing lift. This augmented lift comes at an expense of high drag, but as a by-product of the traditional delta wing design. A reverse delta wing is nothing but an inverted delta wing, the forward swept wings were inspired from this design. One difference between a swept-back wing versus the swept-forward wing is that the deformation is maximal at the leading edge of the tip for the swept-forward wing. Meaning that the tip will tend to twist upward resulting in an increase of the angle of attack of tip. However, for the swept back wing the tip will tend to reduce its angle of attack. With sufficient leading edge sweep, a delta wing produces vortex lift, so flow separation can be turned into a means of increasing lift. A delta wing is naturally stable in pitch, therefore it does not require a separate tail surface.

Typically delta wings have more surface area than swept wings of the same size, and lift generated is a simple matter of surface area, so delta wings indeed produce more lift than similarly sized swept- or straight-wing counterparts. The reverse delta does a few things. First, you don't get leading edge vortices like a regular delta. Instead the leading edge behaves like a rectangular wing so you only have tip vortices. The reverse taper lessens the effect of the tip vortices. According to one study the reverse delta also has lower yaw when banking due to the lift being closer to the root.

The aerodynamics of a forward swept wing (ie: reverse delta) shows that air moving over it tends to flow inward toward the root of the wing instead of outward toward the wingtip, as occurs on sweptback wings. This reverse airflow does not allow the wingtips and their ailerons to stall at high angles of attack. This configuration would provide a number of advantages, such as higher lift-to-drag ratio, higher capability in dogfight maneuvers, higher range at subsonic speed, improved stall resistance and antispin characteristics, improved stability at high angles of attack, a lower minimum flight speed, and shorter takeoff and landing distances. As printed in ARC (Aeronautical Research Central, vol 48 issue 1) Early investigations into the aerodynamics of reverse delta wings were carried out by NACA in 1947, showing that a reverse delta wing has certain favorable aerodynamic characteristics that can be exploited for efficient supersonic flight.

Gerhardt has also studied the reverse delta wing at high Mach numbers and has observed significant differences between the regular delta wing and a reverse delta wing. According to his study, surface pressure contours of a reverse delta wing are expected to exhibit a more regular change in pressure than a delta wing and strong pressure gradients are expected to be confined to the trailing-edge regions. In 1999 Northrup Grumman designed a reverse delta wing supersonic transport claiming that reverse delta wing design allows additional lift to be created at low speeds, reducing power requirements and therefore noise during the environmentally crucial takeoff and landing phases. Recent investigations into the vortex characteristics of the reverse delta wing showed promising results. Their investigation suggests that a reverse delta wing, as a wake alleviation add-on device, may excite some instability through stable laminar or unstable wave phase or through modifying the vortex roll-up process as a result of interaction with the turbulent phase.

This can lead to rapid diffusion of vorticity, which can enhance wake-vortex decay and thus lead to wake-vortex alleviation. Vortex flows play a vital role in modern aerodynamic applications such as the control of wingtip vortexes of large aircraft so as to minimize the hazard posed by trailing aircraft from such wake-vortex encounters. Vortices created by aircraft are an inevitable consequence of the generation of lift. Vortices persist for many miles, and wake-vortex encounters pose a grave hazard to trailing aircraft that fly in close proximity near the airport runway, especially during takeoff and landing, because the tip vortex circulation is at maximum. This limits the spacing between aircraft within the takeoff and landing corridors at busy airports and hence increases the time intervals between consecutive landings and takeoff.

Two of the drawback concerns of forward swept wings from earlier designs was the increased chance of wing torsional divergence. An aeroelastic consequence of the lift force on forward swept wings twisting the tip upwards under increased lift. Until the moment when the air load is greater than the structural torsional stiffness of the wing to the point where structural failure occurs. On a forward-swept design, this causes a positive feedback loop that increases the angle of incidence at the tip, increasing lift and inducing further deflection, resulting in yet more lift and additional changes in wing shape. Such an increase in tip lift under load causes the wing to tighten into turns and may result in a spiral dive from which recovery is not possible. In the worst case, the wing structure can be stressed to the point of failure. The effect of divergence increases with speed. The maximum safe speed below which this does not happen is the divergence speed of the aircraft. Secondly a forward swept wing inadvertently increases g's during a turn when nothing had been demanded by the pilot. The increasing g's was caused by a loss in wing rigidity. The rigidity problem was solved by creation of wings with composite materials. Grumman did this with their supercritical wing. The F-302 was built with an onboard inertia dampener to further mitigate the possibility of excessive strain on the pilot during high-g emergency maneuvers. Similar in theory to the earthquake dampener used in skyscrapers, the tuned mass dampener is an ongoing experimental development in newer fighter-interceptor aircraft models used by the U.S. Air Force. It uses a counterweight system to lessen the amplitude of mechanical vibration by absorbing kinetic energy from the system.

While conventional aircraft rely on protruding fins to enable steering, a tailless design makes the body as smooth and sleek as possible, making it safer to fly in dangerous areas where radar scans the sky for sharp edges as a delta wing does not require a horizontal tail. Theoretical advantages of the tailless configuration include low parasitic drag as on the Horten H. IV soaring glider and good stealth characteristics as on the Northrop B-2 Spirit bomber. European delta wing military aircraft, certainly in the past, were designed for fast sprints over relatively short distances where the delta's supersonic characteristics are a benefit, The delta wing, for example, has low drag at high speeds due to its swept-back shape, and it weighs less, which allows more fuel to be carried or a larger payload. Delta wings have a lower aspect ratio or AR. A high aspect ratio wing (a wing with less chord to length dimensions) features greater maneuverability and more lift. In landing, the double delta experiences a ground-cushion effect which allows for lower landing speeds. This is important since three-quarters of the airplane accidents occur in take-off and landing. This relates to the F-302 as with their reverse delta wing design, they are not restricted from delay in timed intervals for landing or taking off as a squadron. But in reality, many of them can takeoff or land at the same time or else in quick succession. This means that at a moments notice, more F-302's can be in the air to intercept incoming enemy craft than what could be put in the air from regular swept wing fighter-interceptor designs.

And lastly, the name of the new F-302 squadron has been chosen to accompany the soon-to-roll-out newly developed F-302X.. both of which would be named, "Banshee". The name is in reference to the experimental mid-range weapon system which is meant for more durable and fast targets which has A.I. tracking which was in response for Homeworld Command to come up with a more effective weapon for enemies like the Wraith dart. The sound it made during testing reminded one of the engineers of what a Banshee would sound like, and the end result after it hit the fast moving target drone.. was surely a death sentence worthy of any Banshee of legend. Previous names for F-302 fighter interceptor squadrons were generally reminiscently tagged from the enemy that particular squadron would have faced, rather than the weapon system the F-302 carried. So this new fighter-interceptor breaks conventions, in both weaponry as well as it's name.. as this squadron would find it's home in the new refit of the BC-304 Daedalus. The new F-302X will be fueled by General Electric XA-100 atmospheric engines with a maximum thrust of 45,000 pounds. Also the new F-302X uses never seen before heat resistant materials which means that the engines can work best at higher temperatures. Part of the United States "Next Generation Air Dominance" program. NGAD originates from DARPA"s Air Dominance Initiative study in 2014, and is expected to field the new domestic version of fighter aircraft in the 2030's.

The new F-302X can fly either manned, or on it's own and is the next generation fighter-interceptor aircraft built not just for air superiority but air dominance. It has a range of features that make it different.

The leading edge of it's reverse Delta wing is not a smooth rounded edge like the standard F-302. Rather it has tubercles along the length of it which smooths the lift/drag distribution to further increase fuel efficiency, meaning the F-302X can stay longer in a dogfight. With it's open sleek design, the F-302X allows for different sensors, payloads and weapons depending on the mission. But it's arsenal is crazy. The new F-302X is made to hold and use gimbaled directed energy weapons. They travel at the speed of light, has unlimited magazine and if there is a threat.. it will be gone in less than a second after being target-locked. However to make things so much better, the F-302X has sensors and electronics built into it's body. This not only improves sensor envelope performance but further reduces drag. Taking it's speed and maneuverability to the next level. It also can use a sonic boom.. to kill. Pentagon strategists theorized a worse case scenario of a F-302 facing an entrenched enemy ground infantry foothold situation while the F-302 arsenal inventory was depleted. This resultant theorem, based off the Russian M25 Hell Reaper, would have a modified F-302 to use it's sonic boom as a deadly weapon without the need for traditional weapons. This modified F-302 would be like no F-302 design made before. With a more powerful engine, the bottom of the modified F-302 would have a deployable ledge. When lowered, this ledge would unleash a unique shockwave capable of decimating structures, obliterating tanks, and ending lives. If everything went to plan, when the modified F-302 reached it's operating speed in excess of Mach 1.4, and fly as low to the ground as possible to create destruction. The battlefield would be wiped clean as if applying an eraser to a whiteboard.

Previous & active squadron names being Darkstar Titans, Death Angels, Dragon Riders, Flying Tigers, and Wraithwaxers.

Euclidean Hyperspatial Construct

To a mathematician, a whiteboard is as tempting as a blank canvas to a painter. Whereas the interplay of brushstroke nuance from various color densities flow to create a tapestry-like symmetry reminiscent of a masterpiece painting in an art gallery that patron and guests alike stand in awe of.. lost in the moment of the "now" of it's presence. For a mathematician, the danger is likewise relatively real in becoming lost in the moment of the "now" from the interplay as the abstract algebraic expression is expanded upon a whiteboard. As the mathematician "observer" is drawn into a hyperbolic spatial structure environment of computational geometry where their sensorium at that point.. "I" feeling more like a a collection of different points which has the property of "moving" around that experiential space and are endowed with a distance metric so that those points can come closer to one other, merging.. transforming one another to produce something like interference and superposition. The dynamics of this experience feeling very deep and fundamental.. like a general populace individual observing a skilled dancer expressing an underlying interplay of living energy from the "friendships" song by Pascal Letoublon. Being a "wow" moment of experiencing it for the first time in not only "hearing" the music but "feeling" the music.. kind of mesmerizing, like a moth to a flame.

Hyperspace Travel

In the 1967 Stern-Gerlach experiment, when a dipole magnet is set anti-parallel to a larger magnetic field in the direction unstable against rotation, an unnatural position where if it's off a little it's unstable equilibrium will swing around to correct itself. In a uniform field, there's no net force on the dipole magnet. But in a non-uniform field where current is applied through only one coil, a dipole magnet placed in a stable position will move toward a stronger magnetic field with the current applied to it. But in a non-uniform field, there is a net force on the dipole magnet depending on how it is oriented, as an unstable position will move toward the weak end of the magnetic field. In a simplified manner, given recorded preset stellar environment conditions within a course of travel to calculate a navigational route along, a field gradient compensator is utilized to minimize plot deviations known as active course corrections. As actively adjusting for a major course correction while traversing hyperspace would either result in being kicked out of hyperspace (best case scenario) or would destabilize the ship's "bubble" to the point of it's collapse, thus rendering 3-dimensional coherent matter to the explosive deterioration of 4-dimensional space as every atom in your body decides to essentially evaporate (umm.. not so great).

Hyperspace is a shadow of the real world in which a ship enters another dimension, allowing a ship to take a right angle to our 3-D universe through a 4th dimension and take a shortcut to the other side of the galaxy (A single line is a 1-dimensional construct. 90* from that space becomes 2-dimensional. 90* from that and space becomes 3-dimensional. 90* from that and you experience 4-dimensional space). Hyperspace has to be precisely calculated taking advantage of a ship's mass and speed, then the ship has to maintain speed in hyperspace to safely make it to their destination. And there is an inherent risk in navigating hyperspace over long distances as everything that had mass (planets, stars, black holes, etc) exerted influence as a shadow in hyperspace. These hazards had to be navigated around during the initial precise calculations as the larger the gravitational shadow (gravitic ripples) nearer your route of travel, the more likely your ship would be thrown out of hyperspace and into real space to face unknown circumstances in that area of space.

And as in the earlier example of that mathematician who became lost in the abstract expression as they mentally became entranced in the collection of "points" seeming to move as that mathematical expression was expanded. Where the "points" describe "matter" and "forces" not as zero dimensional dots called "particles", but as 1-dimensional objects that we called "strings".. thus "string theory". Whereas our 3-dimensional space is a giant 3-dimensional membrane of spacetime. That all the vibrating particles of the universe are the ends of "strings" that vibrate in a 10-dimensional "hyperspace". That if a ship could disconnect those ends of the "strings" from this 3-brane universe, that ship could travel through a higher dimension. And hyperspace travel would be shorter if our 3-brane space were folded onto itself in that higher dimension or if hyperspace itself were curved in the right way whereas our travel would be shorter than travel along the same route down along the 3-dimensional normal space. Although our route taken in hyperspace would be shorter, we ourselves as 3-dimensional bodies could not exist in 4-dimensional hyperspace because that would change the laws of normal space physics (unless you count "gravity" whose spatial warping ability is felt almost everywhere). In our "normal" space, electromagnetism holds atoms together in that the field is created at the point of charge and the further out from the charge it gets.. the weaker it gets. In 4-dimensions, the electric field would have to spread out through the surface volume, so the electric field density would drop off exponentially.

This would mean that "normal space" atoms could not exist as electrons could not be bound to the nuclei, which in turn you would cease to exist as every atom in your body loses cohesion and you disperse everywhere.. like bug splatter on the windshield of reality which is the 4th dimension. That doesn't mean that there wouldn't be absolutely no matter in a 4-dimensional space. It would just have fundamentally different properties from "matter" in our 3-dimensional space. The main question to theoretical mathematicians isn't "how SHOULD hyperspace travel be less impractical", but more "how COULD we get a ship to travel through the 4-dimensional hyperspace without disintegrating"? It was earlier (than me) theorized to have a "bubble" of 3-D space that the ship sits in, and have that "bubble" be transported through hyperspace. Similar in a kindergarten concept manner to how in a popular sci-fi show whereas a warp bubble envelops a ship and that ship is carried within that warp bubble to it's destination. But warp travel and hyperspace travel are entirely different concepts as warp travel is a marble rolling along a table surface whereas hyperspace you rip open the table and shortcut the marble to the other side. Yep, hyperspace engines run on testosterone.. or so I've overheard from engineers in the cafeteria.

And different from travel within a warp field when looking out from a ship window as stars streak by, travel within a hyperspace "bubble" was theorized to be a mirror surface showing the reverse viewpoint from whichever window you looked from. Looking out from the front of the ship, you would see the rear of the ship on the surface of the hyperspace bubble. Looking out from the left side of the ship, you would see the right side of the ship. From the top would see the bottom, and vise versa to all window perspectives. Of course this was theorized that our 3-dimensional brain couldn't comprehend the spatial geography of 4-dimensional space, so our brain wouldn't process that information and would disregard it leaving it as an unperceived invisible sensory "image". However with modern software technologies, as used in both the Hubble and the James Webb space telescopes, imagery from outside our visual frequency spectrum could be sped up or slowed down in order for them to fit within our visual range of perception. So interior ship windows are really an encased liquid crystal layer embedded within the glass to act as display monitors relaying sensor information from outside our normal range of perception so that crew members could "see" during hyperspace travel then become translucent while in normal space to look out of. So one theoretical problem solved through engineer ingenuity, whereas another still looms.. how to interact with/and mine a 4-dimensional state of matter from within a 4-dimensional hyperspace?
Last edited by Salem Moses on Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

Time Travel.. not an impossibility

Meh.. going to be late to work again. Was pondering a personal experience from my adolescent youth which relates to the topic of time travel. It's real, not sure mathematically how at this moment, but I have the experience of a future self warning my adolescent self in the past in a 6-worded cautionary message.. So yeah, apparently I'm more brilliant in the future than I am currently. I wouldn't share this personal experience if it wasn't true.

(*takes another sip of my morning coffee*)

This next bit, is of course highly theoretical, debatable and just my morning coffee opinion. But what if the time generator in that Puddle Jumper didn't actually send people through Time, but instead created a pocket space bubble around the generator in which current era individuals could interact with images of existence from another time period. Similar to a holodeck whereas once the "program" ends, no residual impact remains on the holodeck program save for shared information left upon the program progression. So in this "bubble", physical real-world artifacts cannot remain in the "Past" but information shared can indeed remain as a ripple effect to facilitate a progressive change in the course of events within that interfaced time period (Maybe.. this might explain weirdly dressed benevolent "ghosts" persons who briefly pass along warnings or instructions for handling a pending catastrophe then vanish). That one particular Stargate episode featuring a camcorder left in an Egyptian canopic jar may have simply been the prerogative of the writer for the storyline arc rather than reality.. is a hypothesis that supports this one bubble theory. The bigger the generator, the bigger the bubble to interact within. Which would explain why the modified Puddle Jumper had such a large size generator which may have facilitated a larger "landscape" for the team to move inside of. For my purposes, in understanding my own personal experience.. a small pocket space the size of a warehouse would only require a smaller generator.

Another tie-in to the creation of a pocket space "Time" bubble is from the episode "Window of Opportunity" through use of a geomagnetic storm artifact from a derivative colony of the Ancients on P4X-649. My generic analysis can be found here.

The "bubble" generated from the generator then acts as a lensing effect to "frame" (bridge) the encapsulated "matter" within the bubble onto another Time frame moment. Similar to how the Quantum Mirror "frames" (bridges) another reality to this one. As discussed in an earlier video here describing the Mandela effect in relation to conjoined reality bubble membranes intersecting one another toward coalescence. Which now raises the question.. If the pocket space from the modified Puddle Jumper is framed (bridged) to one individual segment of a moment of experience (in "Time") and coalesces into that reality bubble segment as a now shared experience. Then similar to the Mandela effect, will the Puddle Jumper from reality "A" still exist within that progression of experience in the targeted reality "B". If so.. then that camcorder sealed within the canopic jar was indeed a Theorectical likelihood and not simply writer prerogative. Whereas earlier in this post I generally postulated that only non-physical information could cross over to then remain in that separate progression reality of "Time".

"Time" is relative to the observer, and thus only exists as a mathematical "adjective" construct rather than a proper *noun" real-world entity such as in physical matter or energy. In very simple terms, it is akin to relating to a distant object as "far" or "close", or to an object in motion as "fast" or "slow".. relative to the observer. "Time" is and of itself then.. not real. It is an intellectual artifact created to explain context in the progression of experience within the sense of reality that we create for ourselves. A conscious Being on an immortal level of existence would see the concept of "Time" as best described below.

A nice elementary school science fair example of the reality of "Time" would be in the use of a home movie film strip, a cup and a pair of scissors. Each frame of the film strip contains a moment of experience within a linear framework of progression. Cut out each frame as a separate moment of experience, dropping each frame segment into a rotating cup.. adding water which serves as a fluid medium. Then from the perspective of looking in from the top of the cup, one would see all the individual frame segments occurring simultaneously side-by-side with their Past, Present, and Future progressions. This viewpoint is more accurate than a linear progression of "Time" and is how a higher tier Being tends to view our short lives, with themselves not restricted to such confining limits.

From my personal experience, higher tier beings do not convey events hinged upon the concept of "Time" which we ourselves know it. Rather, they focus on the individual or the moment of the event, as an absolute and outside the restriction of our concept of "Time" as it is meaningless. Speaking with an immortal Being tends to all too quickly become rather.. one sided as their "time" is best spent elsewhere. I suppose I could relate if I encountered a two dimensional being in a two dimensional reality and them limited to thought processes based on two dimensional concepts.. like a binary program answering with "1" or "0".. "true" or "false". Perhaps the reason that artificial intelligence never grasps the complexity of our human existence is because they live in a two dimensional context of reality. I now wonder if ants see me as an immortal being, as they should retain genetic memory from previous generations of seeing me. But this may sound like mere conjecture based on the fact that my morning cup of coffee is now empty.