Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:38 pm

In Murphy
Rourke took advantage that there was less business to spend a little time with his "shrimp of love". "Hello Emmy, how are you my sweety?" A nurse arrived to change Emmy's drip "She's fine sir, she's getting bigger and bigger, get reassured". Rourke really wanted to take her daughter but she had to stay in her incubator. Then he put his hands on the glass and told him about "the other shrimp", the new member of the four-legged family.

Jeff went down the hall and saw Rourke. "Hi, JackK, how are you? Your injury?" Jeff asked. "Oh, I'm fine, the bulletproof vest did its job, and I was very lucky, I'm enjoying every moment with Emmy now, she's really changed my life in the positive sense of the word. How are you? Have you heard from PJ? " Rourke asked. "Charlie could not do much, PJ and I talked, and he did not want to say anything to me at first, but he had to admit that he had gone with you to kill his mother. He still fired in self-defense, he has to wait for the court hearing, and for the moment he is under judicial supervision " explained Jeff. "We have to wait and hope now". Then the two heard a noise. They turned to the incubator. Baby Emmy had yawned. "Enjoy every moment with your shrimp, we do not know what the future holds for us, come on, I have to continue my tour. See you later Jack". "Thanks, Jeff, see you later."

In San Francisco
Hannah and Adam entered the Teddy's Bar. Kate Reed explained that their hotel was not far away. They could come for lunch or dinner whenever they wanted. Adam grabbed the door and hold it to let Hannah "gente young lady" he said. Hannah smiled and entered. Adam closed the door behind them. There were already a few people and they saw David behind the bar. They looked after Kate Reed. They saw a guy trying to put his tongue in his little glass of whiskey. Adam approached and reached out to David when Hannah pulled Adam's sleeve. "Oh, but what's happening to you?" asked Adam. "Adam, look ... but look," Hannah said excitedly. Adam was looking for what could upset Hannah. "Damn it, but you do not see him ... there's only him," Hannah added. "What about him?" Adam repeated when there were about ten people. "Adam, it's Ernest Pratt !!!"

At the Challenger Club,
Mac was stunned. Finding himself in a "Challenger Club" and hearing Booker's name overwhelmed him with emotion. He tried to control himself to understand what was happening to Hope. Violet offered the chocolate bars to Hope, but she kept crying. "Mac ... how can people be so bad just because people are not the same color?" Mac and Violet looked at each other. Mac had actually talked about Booker but he had not specified his skin color. They heard a noise behind them and turned around. A woman with a caddy entered the "Challenger Club". Mac was going to head towards the person when the door of the room where Hope was slammed. Hope got up and went inside again but this time Mac was fast enough and came in with her.

"Booker, he's here." said Hope, still crying. Mac grabbed Hope and looked for what Hope meant. Then, out of nowhere, a halo of light approached Mac and took the form of a face. "Mac...Booker and Cynthia wanted to talk to you" Hope said, sniffing a big blow. Mac gave him a handkerchief and he frowned while tilting his head. "Boo - ker?" "Hi Mac, I'm sorry, we made the little one cry. She's a messenger. It is incredible. She's amazing, she's so sensitive and empathetic." says Cynthia "sweet little girl." Tears began to form in Mac's eyes

"My friend, Mac, I have never had the opportunity to thank you for all the years you gave to the Challenger Club, all the young people you saved by your presence, your games, your inventions (sometimes hobbies little strange) ... You remember the sports machine ... Even Rico did not want to ride on it ". Mac smiled. He's been doing volunteer work at the Challengers Club for years, dropping by whenever he could. The club started with a dream and a empty building. With some hard work and imagination, it had survived for years and years.

"Mac, you're a nice person . All the good you've done around you at the Challenger Club and elsewhere. You could not have done anything to avoid what happened to me ... you helped Cynthia after ..." Booker stopped. He saw Hope crying even more. "Hope, sweetie, do not be sad. There was justice, Larson was" unfortunately "killed in prison." Booker explained. "What?" Mac asked. Booker tried to whisper to preserve Hope's ears. "We'll say he came close to people who did not like racists." "Ooh" Mac said. Mac would have wanted to hug his friend but it was impossible. "Mac, we could come say goodbye to you thanks to the messenger. Thanks to her, and thank you, Mac, for the kids, for the Challenger, for Cynthia, for your time. ..Continue your way buddy.And thanks again for everything. And Mac .... Mac ..... Mac ..... "

"Maaaaac !!!" Mac shook his head, opened and closed his eyes, looked around. Many heads were bent over him and stared at him. "Mac, are you okay?" Violet asked. "uh ... yes ... no ... I guess ... where is Hope ? what happened?" Hope arrived and took Mac in her arms. "Hope came into the room, you followed her, but the lady with her caddy opened the front door, there was a draft and a big box fell on your head while you went into the room to catch Hope.". "And Booker?" Mac asked. Violet looked at Mac "What? Mac I think your hump is more important than I thought. Hold the ice on your head. I'm going to get you an aspirin." Violet left and Hope approached

"Mac, they're gone" Hope whispered, putting her index finger on her mouth as if to speak in secret. "Huh?" said Mac. Then Mac looked around the room. There were everywhere children's drawings, books, photos, posters, computers, stairs that led to rooms. His eyes stopped on a particular picture and he smiled. "Good job Lou, you created the best social network". Hope looked in the direction where Mac looked. "Mac, this is not Booker on the picture??" she asked. "No, sweety. It's Lou Dantzler, he was the founder of the first Challenger Club in 1968. And he has always worked to promote welfare for children aged 6 to 17. And Booker and Cynthia Wilson were part of the adventure. I was part of the adventure. Ray, the librarian at your school was part of the adventure ..." . " And I too am part of the adventure and I continue it "said Violet. Mac got up "I'm fine, Iit's okay. And if you went see what this lady with her caddy wants," Mac said rubbing the back of his head where he felt a big lump.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:28 am

Tom came running up to mac and hope "are you OK?" he asked "yeah just a bump on the head that's all" said mac then mac turned to hope "honey how are you doing?" he asked her "i'm OK but i still think it was horrible what happened to Booker he is so nice" she answered more angry then sad now
"i know "said mac he then looked to violet she was talking away to the bag lady mac looked at her 'have i seen her before" he thought "yea we have plenty of room here if yo would like to stay" said Violet "thank you and a very merry Christmas to you" said the bag lady "may i look around?" she asked violet smiled "make your self at home" she said then left her to it mac watched as a boy walked up the stairs with some lights for the stage the kids were running around right past him "STOP" mac yelled the boy stopped and saw the kids the kids ran by and the boy came up the stairs "thanks man" said the boy "welcome" said mac "boys you need to pay attention there are kids running around" said violet "i know that " said the boy rolling his eyes this wasn't his first lecture mac smiled remembering breeze a boy with the brains and the guts to be so much ac knew breeze was the one whom would take over the challengers club in LA after all who would know better then him how to to talk with the kids ...

mac decided to stay and help the boys put the stage together violet was looking over her list for the pageant and found she had a part for everyone but the nativity she didn't have a Mary or Joseph then she saw tom and hope and walked over to mac whom at the moment was fixing the lights to the stage "wow it's looking great mac "said violet "thanks hows everything going?" h asked "well great except for i haven't got a Mary or Joseph for the nativity i was thinking perhaps your son and hope?" asked Violet "sure it's tomorrow night right?" asked mac "yep 7:00 "said Violet "hey tom hope i need to ask you guys would you like to be a part of the pageant?" asked mac "sure "said hope "i guess "said tom "thank you guys i appreciate this" said violet mac looked at her "oh donations down?" he asked "yeah unfortunately but hopefully with pageant we can get enough to fix things around here and maybe even a playground for the kids "said violet "don't worry you'll get this pageant together" said the bag lady "oh ac this is carol" said violet "oh hello" said mac with a smile "hello oh look at these two have you been crying my dear don't worry why don't we see about some costumes for you both" said carol and took the kids hands and led them over to a box of costumes by the couch mac smiled but he worried for violet.......

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:42 pm

Carol was trying to find a "Mary" and "Joseph" costumes for Tom and Hope. Mac was still convinced that he had already seen Carol. But he had a very bad headache and he mechanically touched the hump behind his head. "Violet, do you know Carol? She's already come?" Mac asked. "No, why? But it's Christmas time, we welcome people who need it, and besides, she said she knew how to sew. She can help me with the costumes" said Violet. Mac approached and watched Carol cut and sew and remove bits of fabric from Hope and Tom. "Outch" ... all of a sudden, Carol got hurt, she cut herself with the cutter. The wound was not deep but it had to be treated. Violet went to look for bandages. When she returned, Mac offered to take car of Carol. He took the cotton in one hand, he took Carol's hand in the other hand and he took care of it. "All right, there we go, it's about as good as new". Then his ideas cleared. So Carol smiled at him "long time ago i believed your mother always wanted you to be a doctor..." she said, winking. "You see, you're healing me again and you're still pretty good with your hands!"

Teddy's
"Stop fixing him like that, honey, I remind you, it's a person like everyone, two arms, two legs, two eyes, and it seems to have an endless tongue" said Adam. Hannah was all excited. She approached shyly of Pratt "Mr. Pratt ... Mr. Pratt" ... "Whaaaat?" Ernest shouted more than he spoke. "Hello Mr. Pratt, it's me, it's Hannah MacFadden, you remember, you came to do the inauguration of my Book'afé in Murphy two weeks ago." What? did I do that ? me? " Pratt said unkindly.

Ernest took his little glass and went to drink at once when Hannah caught him and put him away. "Mr. Pratt, you promised to stop the whisky when you came to our house." Hannah said. "It's not whisky, it's tea" said Pratt. "Oh, stop, I know your trick, you put whisky in a teapot and you make everyone believe that you drink tea. But it's not good for you, and it does not look good." . Adam had taken the glass and smelled it. "Hannah .... Hannah". "No, really, it's a shame, and remember, you had so much success at the Book'afé, and the kids came in so many and ...." "Hannah !!" tried to interrupt Adam. "what, honey?" Hannah asked. "It's really tea!" said Adam.

Hannah felt totally stupid. "But ..." . "I told you, Miss Hannah, it's tea. It's just show, I'm pretending, people are crazy about seeing me play that role." But you and your family, you had welcomed me and you had seen me as I am, the simple and humble Ernest"said Pratt. Hannah smiled, she was delighted to see that Ernest was fine, or better, depended on the point of view. "But what are you doing here?" Hannah asked. "I was going to ask you the same question ... David, give us a drink, please ... My friends, this is David, the best bartender in San Francisco" said Pratt. "Well, we actually know David, it's a long story. Bt we came to San Francisco because a friend of my husband and his cousin did a show on Saturday, and she invited us there" Hannah explained.

"Oh, interesting, and where is this show?" asked Pratt. "I do not know, it's Mac who organized it. I think I remember there's 365 in the name" said Adam. David intervened and suggested "it's at Bimbo's 365 Club, maybe?" . "Yes that's it." Hannah remembered. "It's a theater where bands play mainly jazz, but sometimes there are shows." explained David. "Incredible ... I'm doing a lecture and I'm doing book signings at the San Francisco Art Institute, which is right next door. The profit from the sales will be for the protection of the oceans, you just have to come and see me," Pratt offered. "And you, you just have to come to Penny's show with us!" Hannah said excitedly. "Well, why not?" Pratt said, tilting his head and smiling, already thinking of meeting an attractive girl. David put the drinks on the counter.

David slipped a cup to Ernest, in which he had, of course, put whisky. Ernest made his eyes wide and made a discreet gesture with his hand to make David look very discreet. And yep ... in fact, he had not changed at all ...
Last edited by karinedauphin on Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:12 am

after talking with Ernest Hannah and Adam found a table for themselves and the kids "i'm hungry daddy" said Richard "me to" said Dean Isaac just stared at the menu "whoa who did that?" asked Adam waving his hand to make the smell go away Isaac smiled mischievously and the twins laughed "hey that is not funny and Isaac do you need to use the loo?" asked Hannah "nope" said Isaac then they ordered there food ......

Mac and the kids sat with Carol and Violet Hope looked at her "Violet why did you grow up in the challengers club?" she asked "hope" mac said feeling that was not a question to ask "oh it's alright mac my mother died when i was born Dad tried to raise me he knew Booker and Cynthia they tried to help him and i one night i was about 6 years old he took me there he said he would be back but he never came back Cynthia explained when i was older that he had joined the air force and he wanted to protect me so he left me with them he died sadly "Violet explained "oh i'm sorry" said hope "oh don't be honey because of him i was able to buy this place he left me some money in his will with it i chose to help other kids "said violet Mac smiled "i think your dad would be proud of you "said mac Violet smiled "come on we have a show to put together "said carol with that they got back to work .....

back at the ranch the kids were home from school ford was listening happily to his daughters day and about coach Parker "i never thought about it that way dad " said Lucy with a smile "he sounds like a wise man" said Ford "hey its getting closer to Christmas hey do you remember that one when i climbed into bed with you and we spent the whole morning talking ?" said lucky "like it was yesterday lucky "said ford "and you know something i remember all of those Christmas mornings "he added getting his guitar and he started singing "Christmas mornings " by Richard Marx https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ypwtqjGq48 Lucy smiled listening to her dad and tears came to her eyes when he sang "i still remember when you were neither 9 or 10 afraid of shadows on your walls i would hold you tight tell you everything's alright i'm just a few steps down the hall " when he finished he put the guitar down and Lucy hugged him tight " i love you dad" she said "i love you more lucky "said ford and he kissed her forehead ...........

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:23 pm

In Murphy,
SamC had picked up the kids at the ranch. They had decided to have lunch at Mary-Rose because they liked to eat all 4. They liked this place. Not that they did not like the ranch, but they also liked their independence, doing what they wanted when they wanted it, their life today allowed them. However, they were careful to respect the school curriculum for Jacob and George. "I will take big, red, juicy meat ...., three of the biggest steaks you've got with everything. Rare. Bake Potato" said JackO. Mary Rose took the order under the astonished eyes of SamC. Mary-Rose was leaving "No, Mary, That was for me" Jacko said. "Huh? oh ... hum .. sorry JackO, I thought ... " said Mary-Rose embarrassingly. "No, Mary, JackO teases you !!" SamC reassured her and she gave her the real order. "No, but you dared to tease her, again! You no longer have your super power bracelet given by Anise. You do not have to eat like 5" said SamC and JackO smiled remembering the time they had felt like superheroes for a few days thanks to the Tok'Ra bracelets.

While waiting for the order, George was reading his biology book. "Mom, how are babies made? And when did you know that dad was the good daddy for us?" George asked. The reflection of their son brought them back immediately to reality. SamC blushed. "Why do you ask that, George? You know how babies are made. It takes two people and lots of love" said JackO. "No, dad! For real !! And you, dad, how did you know you had the good mom for us?" George insisted. "Sam ..." said JackO looking for help. "Well, um .. maybe it's not by eating french fries that we can talk about this kind of subject ... Before knowing if your father would be a good dad for you, he must first be the good person for me. And that, boys, I knew from the first day I met him. But unfortunately, we were Air Force soldiers and you know, we did not have the right to be together" explained SamC. "So, you've been alone all these years, Mom?" Jacob asked. "And you did not kiss Daddy for all the years you worked together?" George asked. "Um, no, yes, not exactly. I had boyfriends. One of them even asked me to marry, "explained SamC.

"I prefer that daddy," said George pointing to his father. " Thank you my son. Good choice. The others were bad guys and besides, they did not like "The Simpsons"!" Jacko said trying to keep himself serious. "And why are you asking us all these questions? You have a girlfriend to introduce us?" Jacko asked George, who blushed immediately. "Ah .. it's your son, Sam!" Jacko said. "So, Mom, when did you kiss Dad, for real? And you, daddy?" asked Jacob. "No, but really? am I indiscreet in your lives?" SamC tried to defend herself. And the two kids answered at the same time, "Yes, you still want to know everything! ".

JackO looked at Sam with a broad smile. He thought about the women who had crossed his path during his years at SGC, after his life with Sarah. There were aliens, Tok'ra, Goa'ulds, humans ... like Kynthia, Leira, Anise, Hathor, Kerry Johnson. But the kiss that made him the most effective was Carter's. Certainly, she was sick, contaminated by the alien virus of the planet P3X-797. But she kissed him with such passion in the cloakroom of men. Under the influence of the virus, she had told him "do not you want me?" and he answered "No! Not like this, cryin'out loud". He was already in love on the first day he met him, but the "not like this" had confirmed that this girl was THE one.

"Okay, you promise to keep the secret, boys." told JackO. "Promised, daddy." "Your mom and I, we kissed a lot of times. We were kissing all the time ... in the elevator, in the hoops, in our ships ... but no one knew it. So, shh " he said, putting his index finger on his mouth. And mechanically Jacob and George put their finger on their mouths while doing "shhhh". SamC and JackO exchanged a knowing glance, as if to remember all the moments when they had been so close, where their feelings were so strong, where they would have wanted to kiss and hug each other but that damn rule had prevented them to live their love in broad daylight.

At the hospital, Rourke was having coffee at the coffee machine when he saw Jackie in the hallway. "Hi Jackie, how are you? Not too hard? "JackR asked. "Hello Jack. I just visited Alex, my husband. He heals slowly. We'll be going back to Sutter Creek soon. I still wanted to thank you for all the help you gave me." said Jackie, still embarrassed. "It's normal, Jackie. No one has the right to hit or hurt another person, not even a husband, a father, a brother" said JackR.

"Oh, yes, I know that. That's what's incredible. I knew things like that could happen. I had a friend in high school, Joanna McKay. She met a wonderful man. They got married. But then I learned through her sister, Iris, that Joanna was being hit by an abusive husband. She had to flee her whole life, her family, her city and left everything behind her. From time to time, I contacted Iris for news. She told me that Joanna ended up making a new life in Seattle. She had met someone. But her husband found her. And he did it all to get it back" Jackie explained.

"I'm sorry to hear that. But she should have gone to the police. She would have been helped." said JackR. Jackie looked at him and the tears flowed. "Well, no, Jack. Sometimes even the police can not do anything. Her husband ... his name was Bradley Matthews and he was a cop." JackR took Jackie in his arms to comfort her and Jackie finished saying "He found her and he threatened her. But she managed to find someone she could trust. Bradley was surrounded by police. He threatened to take out his weapon. He moved his arm and the police shot him, killing him. The irony in the story ... is that he just told Joanna that he wanted to change and that he was not carrying a weapon ... ". "Sad story...but not all cops are like that." said JackR. "Yes, I know it now, and not all husbands are violent or brothers are crazy" Jackie said. "You're going to rebuild yourself, Jackie. But it will take time. And JackR offered Jackie a coffee.
Last edited by karinedauphin on Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:42 am

at Brian's ranch Brian had come to an agreement with his daughter Jamie she could have a sleep over in the barn on Friday night Jamie was so excited she was making lists of things she would need to take and friends she wanted to invite "hey no more than 4 guests young lady "said Brian "OK dad thank you thank you thank you you are the greatest dad ever "she said giving him a hug "thank you sweetheart "said Brian with a smile then Jamie went back to her lists .....

at fords Lucy and ford decided to have a video night basically you order pizza and watch movies Ford loved these nights with his daughter and Lucy loved then as well they sat and watched movies they both agreed on even though ford agreed with every movie Lucy picked to watch they sat on the couch in there pajamas and ate Hawaiian pizza and drank glasses of lemonade the later ford made hot chocolate ......

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:21 pm

In San Francisco
In the hotel
Kate Connoly arrived late afternoon at the hotel. She went to her room, set up her things and wanted to go for a walk in San Francisco when she got a phone call from Mac "Hey, Kate, are you in the hotel?" "yes, I have just arrived". "Hum, a crazy thing just happened, I just met Violet, a young girl I knew at the Challenger Club in Los Angeles, where we spent the afternoon, and I'm on my way with the kids, Hope and Tom, to find Adam and Hannah. We wanted to have dinner together tonight. Do you want to join us? " Mac offered. "Yes, of course, give me the name of the restaurant". "It's actually a pub, it's at the teddy's bar at the intersection of California and Powell." "Ok, I'm going on my way".

At Teddy's
Pratt continued to make his "Legend". But he knew he was also in representation for the good cause. His manager had organized this signing session to improve his image a little. But he had not lied to Hannah. He really felt "himself" at the MacFadden. But in public, he had to be Legend. "Whaaat, no, I do not sign your shirt.Why would I do thaaaaat?" A young woman approached "Oh, good evening lady" He gave her his usual hand-kissing. "Oh yes, of course, absolutely, you want an autograph there." Ernest repeated, looking at where the girl wanted her autograph. And she showed him the top of her torso, just above her chest. David reminded Ernest that he was in a pub, he had to be careful. "It's true my friend .... miss, I can not do that" then he whispered "come Saturday at the San Francisco Art Institute, I'll have more time for you ... just for you" he said with a big smile and dimples in each cheek. "You are incorrigible, Ernie," said David. "Whaaaat, life is too short my friend, and Nicodemus Legend is so ...." began David "famous". "Nope, so ..." "Charming". "Nope, so ...." "Gentleman". "Nope, so ...." "distinguished" David still tried. "Nope, Legend is so ... boring!"

At Murphy
Jenny re-read all her wedding preparations, scheduled for Saturday, December 21st at the ranch. She had arranged everything with Guthrie. Of course, there would not be the emotion of the "first marriage" but she would be just as moved. They had gone through difficult times, and now they knew they were made for each other. She reread her list and saw that something was not checked yet. "I'm coming back." Jenny shouted to Guthrie who was in the kitchen. Guthrie returned to the living room and asks Charlie "whaat? where did she go?" "I do not know, dad, she was reading her wedding lists and she left." Guthrie looked at what Jenny had just read.
Meanwhile, Jenny arrived at Daniel's house, knocked and waited in the cold. Daniel came to open "Oh, Jenny, but what are you doing outside at this late hour with this cold?" Daniel said. "I wanted to see JackR. Is he here?" Jenny asked. Rourke, having heard someone arrive, put his head in the doorway "yes, I'm here, what's going on, Jenny, are you all right?" JackR worried.

At Ford
Lucy huddled against Ford holding her cup of chocolate. "Wait, I'm going to get marshmallows." Ford said. "Why that? I'm not sad." Lucy said. "We are looking "The Fault in Our Stars".... I think marshmallow is going to be needed." While he was in the kitchen, Lucy was watching the opening credits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOPMlIIg_38

Jenny entered Rourke's room. She looked all around her, the room was tidy, simple, with some personal belongings on the table. It is true that Rourke only came for a few days. He had crossed Jenny's path at the beginning of November, on a parking in Los Angeles. And the next day he had arrived at Murphy and since, he was not returned. "Tell me what's bothering you, Jenny, come on? Do you want a coffee?" JackR said pulling things out of bed and getting ready to go get two coffees "Yes, please, with cold milk" she said. "cold milk okay".

He came back with the two coffees "JackR, um, I still wanted to thank you for being there the night Crips assaulted me" Jenny said. "Oh, I did not, I was on duty, I did my job" Rourke explained. "Yes, but you've been so comforting, and since then you've been a part of Guthrie's family, you live in Daniel's house, and you just lost ..." she could not finish her sentence. JackR took Jenny in her arms to comfort her. "Jenny, what's going on? Damn ! A worry with Guthrie? with Charlie?" "Oh, no, everything is fine." she said. And she started crying "Jack, I'm going to get married." "Oh, well, if it makes you cry, maybe you should think about, shouldn't you?" JackR said. She was crying with emotion, but Rourke's sentence made her smile. "No, Jack, getting married is the most wonderful thing that will happen to me because I'm going to marry the man I love, my essential, my missing part." Jenny said. "So, I'm happy for you" Jack said. "But, Jack, I have a huge service to ask you. I do not have a family. Would you like to drive me to the altar?" Jack was extremely surprised but he liked Jenny and he liked all MacFadden "I would be honored".

At Ford
the end credits scrolled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPX5uO3 ... Zo&index=5

And Lucy was in tears. Ford gave him the marshmallows. "Dad, how did you live without mom?" Ford was shocked by this remark. The lack was obviously immense. He took his daughter in his arms and gave her a huge hug to his daughter.

In San Francisco / At the Teddy's
Everyone had gathered around a table for dinner. Hope and Tom said they were going to do a show the next day. Adam and Hannah explained their visits. Isaac could not help but say that he had farter at lunch, which made the twins laugh again. Mac explained what Challenger Club was. They spoke again of Hawaii and exchanged while they dined. Mac glanced at Kate, she followed all the conversations, was surprised by the remarks, laughed at the children's jokes or participated in the topics. And from time to time, she looked at him with a smirk. And he blushed.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:07 am

ford looked to his daughter "honey in a way i still have her and i still see her everyday in you "said ford Lucy smiled "aw dad "she said then they chose another movie to watch a comedy movie Lucy still huddled against ford as they watched the movie ......

at Brian's they had just having dinner "hey dad how much do you love mom?" asked Isabelle both parents looked at each other "to the moon and back" said Brian tali gave him a kiss "because she changed me in the most positive way as have you two" said Brian then he picked up his guitar and started to sing "like only a women can " by Brian McFadden https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSZVkotcFaI tali smiled when he was finished and kissed him again "i love you B "said tali "i love you to T" said Brian "hey dad were still here" said Jamie Brian laughed "come on guys you can help me with the dishes" said Brian so with that the girls helped him with the dishes Isabelle dried the dishes and Jamie put the away .....

Mac told Adam and Hannah about the challengers club they were delighted to go to the pageant and they talked well into the night the twins were asleep in the parents arms Richard was in Adams arms and Dean was in Hannah's i think it might be time to get these guys to bed" said Hannah Hope was leaning against mac fast asleep and tom had been drifting off to sleep with his arms on the table Isaac was leaning against his dad they all woke the kids and walked back to the hotel and put them to Bed Mac offered to walk Kate back to her hotel room and she excepted to Adam said he would watch Tom for mac.....
Last edited by ergomac23 on Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:59 am

Mac escorted Kate Connoly to her hotel room. He looked at his key, he was number 11 and she had room 15. They were adults but at the same time intimidated to be together alone again. "You do not have any camera to fix?" said Mac. "No, not this time, but you can come share a lizard with me, I've cooked one for the occasion...You do not intend to be kidnapped this time or disappear?" They both smiled, each referring to one of their encounters. "Um ..." Mac said. "Mac, you can just go in and chat, you look upset at the meal." Kate said, grabbing Mac's hand. "I have a bump on my head!" Mac reminded him. So Kate brought him into his room. "No, that's okay, it's a lot of things, see Violet again, see Booker again, the Club challenger, the family atmosphere, the Christmas mood, I do not know, this Christmas stuff gets a little sappy after a while, that's all. " said Mac. Kate closed the door.

Day 53 (Friday) 13 december

In Murphy
Lucy opened her eyes, she was in bed with a big soft teddy bear in her arms and a picture of her mom on the bedside table. "Dad ..." she said. She got ready to go to school and went down to the kitchen. She looked at her class calendar. She saw that she had a presentation to prepare for next week. So she had to go to the library and then she blushed. "Oh, I have sport today" ... At the same time as she was preparing her gym bag, she wondered why she blushed from now on thinking about the sport class.

Jenny was delighted that JackR accepted his proposal. But he told her he did not have clothes for a wedding. He did not wish to embarrass her, he had to find a suit for her.

In San Francisco
Penny was all excited. There was still a day of rehearsals before his show. But she had a little time today. She wanted to see MacGyver again. She decided to meet him at his hotel

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:28 am

when he woke he didn't know where he was Tom opened his eyes and looked around then he sat up he remembered he was in San Francisco he go up and walked into the kitchen where Adam was making coffee "hey sport you OK?" Adam asked "yeah were is dad?" asked Tom "oh he is with his friend Kate i think" said Adam the rest of the kids were still asleep it was only 6:00 am Tom sat at the table Adam sat opposite him "Mr McFadden can i go see Dad?" asked tom "it's a little early tom "said Adam "i don't think he would be awake yet" said Adam Tom looked disappointed then Hope came out of the bedroom "morning" she yawned on her way to the bathroom" morning sweetheart" said Adam 'morning hope" said tom with a smile Adam raised an eye brow at him "i hear you gave her the note" he said Tom looked at him "yeah "said tom "and you bought her two cookies at school" said Adam "well yeah she was sad i don't like seeing her like that it makes me feel sad" said tom then Hope came back and sat at the table "so whats for breakfast dad?" asked hope "i'm glad to see our apatite is back" said Adam looking at what they had "hmm i think we need to go for a walk and get some breakfast "said Adam so the two kids got there shoes on and Adam left a note for Hannah and the boys and they went for a walk......

at the ranch Brian was preparing the Barn for the sleep over he decided to make it extra special by putting a tent in there for the girls to sleep in and decorated it with lights Tali bought down the sleeping bags and had food and drinks for them Jamie and Isabelle would come home with 4 of Jamie's friends after school and they would check on the kids every so often to make sure they were safe ........