Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:28 pm

Gibbs, JackO, JackR, Adam and Mac continued to talk about things in life. It was already very late when all of a sudden, Charlie arrived yawning. He came into JackR's arms and went to sleep. Gibbs was surprised by the scene but the others had already seen the necklace shine. The situation was quickly analyzed by Mac :
* either JackR took Charlie in a secret corner and it would have seemed very suspicious to Gibbs, who was not the last of the idiots
* or he had to let JackCrystal speak.
JackR had deduced the same thing as Mac "leaves him, JackR. Anyway, Gibbs has high military accreditations". Gibbs put down his beer because at that moment he had the feeling that he did not understand what had happened.

JackCristal began to shine and take the form of a head. The "4" were used to it but for Gibbs, it was "huh, oh, hum .. what is that?" He already had his hand on his gun when he heard "Good evening, Leroy, I know it's been a while." Jackson Gibbs had come to meet Harry ans to see his son one last time. The "4" said in chorus "good evening Harry. Good evening mister" and they heard "good morning my Buddies". "Leroy, I just came to tell you that I'm extremely proud of you.The things of life do not happen by chance.These 4 boys around you had incredible stories just like you, but one important thing .. there is a young lady here who needs the truth to be done, and Leroy you can help them, I love you my son. " Gibbs was looking for the thing, looking for the camera. He did not believe in all his irrational things. Then another face appeared "Hello to all ... hello my brother of love". This time JackR almost dropped his cup. "Emmy? Emmyyy" and some tears began to flow. Adam and Mac immediately put their hands on JackR's back to comfort him.

"JackR, I love you my brother, you know that, and I've seen tiny Emmy, what an honor for me. I'm extremely touched. This little tiny would have much strong character, she's like you. She'll know how to fight. I told JackO the last time ... "JackO shrugged, nodding his head" yes, I tried to tell you, in front of Charlie, I could not reveal everything "... JackO then heard" yes, it's true "," yes it's fine "" yes, you were right "..." JackR, things do not happen by chance. Peter Laperski wanted me to eat an earthworm. You caught him, you fought, you had a scar on the eye arch, and for you, the story stopped there...But in fact, Peter Lapersky was fired from school 2 months. He did stupid bullshit, he fell into juvenile delinquency, he was drugged, gangs, house robberies, he was forging cars while the gang was flying. guy.

But one day, his gang wanted to rob our house. You were in your hockey training. I was alone at home. The parents were out. Peter recognized our house. He took this opportunity to take revenge. He took us responsible for what happened to him. He let change the plans of his gang. He said he would take care of that house personally. His friends left. And that's where he ... ". JackR already had his fists tight, Peter Lapersky would have been in front of him, Rourke would have beaten him to death. "JackR, do not react like that, please. Revenge brings nothing good. The proof ... Peter Lapersky took revenge and ... and he raped me. " . Emmy was still struggling to pronounce those words," I'm going to kill him, "shouted JackR" shhh" the others said. But JackR was out of him. "JackR ... there is still something you need to know. It's about Lynn". JackR was stunned to hear Lynn's name in Emmy's mouth.

Gibbs was in shock. He did not think how this stone could be rigged. Abi would have been there, she would have explained to him scientifically. But there, all alone, he remained very skeptical. Then he heard his name again.

"Mr. Gibbs, you are investigating a person whose only name is P.L. Your suspicions are about this business man in connection with the US Navy, he was in contact with Richard Bane". At that first name, JackR reacted "but what is this hell about? Emmy, how can you know about this?" He asked. "JackR, we know everything here ... And I confess I did not like Lynn, I'm sorry my brother".

Then, Emmy continued "In fact Peter Lapersky who wanted me to eat an earthworm, who raped me, who mounted a gang ... He then "redeemed a conduct" in front of all the society. He set up an import export company and had very lucrative contracts with major companies including the US Navy. And in parallel, he could continue his drug trade on the black market. In fact, US Army ships serve him to stash his drugs and his money. But he is so irreproachable that no one has yet had any evidence against him. He had mounted a prostitute traffic with Richard Bane. And he "tried" the girls when he wanted to. When Richard Bane introduced him to Lynn, his young wife, young girl, who had just lost his parents and besides who was deaf, Peter had only one idea in mind. He also wanted to try her. He had so much money and so much power. Richard did not object to him. And Lynn's life went into horror". The light was starting to go down. " Leroy, you heard that little girl. Believe it, sonny and help her" added Jackson Gibbs." My buddies, I kiss you. You are always great. And congratulations to the boys, what a hockey game! "Mac smiled, Harry was still hooked on hockey." JackR .... you remember ... you could not help me, brother. I am proud of you. I do not like Lynn. But she is the only one who can identify Peter. JackR ... I lo... "The stone stopped shining, Charlie was completely asleep in Adam's arms.

Gibbs looked at the 4. "Um, I think I'll take a beer again." The others smiled, "Yes, that made us that the first time too, but now we're used to it, we do not know when it can happen and who can come in. But we know it can happen," Jacko explained. "And that must be a very serious case, because normally JackCrystal does not show up to strangers," Mac added.

Suddenly, the men heard the barking dogs "ah no. Not this time" said Adam. He put Charlie down gently and went in the direction of the dogs, followed by the 4 others. The dogs were behind the gate that Brian and his brothers had installed. When they arrived, there was nothing. "Damned, my dogs do not bark for no reason, there must be something," said Adam. "Or someone ..." said Mac, who had a piece of fabric in his hands "he or she must have been surprised by the barbed wire we put".

"Okay, everybody, we're going back to the ranch, it's late.... Pip, Toby, good boys....come on" said Adam. They took again all their places under the patio. They drank a sip of beer, coffee or orange juice. JackO looked at Gibbs "so, already, you usually do not talk much ...." "Very funny, JackO," Gibbs replied, slapping him at the back of JackO's head.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:53 am

Ford was about to go to bed then he stopped at his daughters room her light was still on " hey sweetheart are you alright?" he asked seeing her on her bed reading a book " yeah dad i'm fine i guess i am a little shaken after what happened it's hard to sleep" said Lucy ford smiled why don't we watch a movie in my room with some hot chocolate?" asked ford Lucy smiled as she got up and hugged him "thanks dad i'd like that" she answered "by the way i wanted to tell you how proud i am of you for what you did today your mom would be proud" said ford with a smile "thanks dad" said Lucy then they hugged again and went to fords room as Lucy chose a movie ford made the drinks and went upstairs after a while Lucy fell asleep with her head on her dads chest ford smiled as she slept soundly he kissed her ford head "sweet dreams my lucky i love you" he whispered then he watched the movie and soon he to fell asleep.

Sunday :
Sunday morning started slowly Hannah got up at the same time as SamC she was looking for her husband he had not come to bed the night before Hannah opened the back door "Sam look" she said with a smile Sam laughed when she saw the sleeping club on the porch mac was fast asleep on the rocking chair JackO had his feet on one of the arms of it as he slept on the garden chair Gibbs had set up on the ground with a rolled up shirt under his head Adam was sleeping on the old couch with his feet on JackR's lap the women watched then giggled to each other SamC walked over to her husband carefully stepping over Gibbs and she kissed JackO on the lips JackO as he woke his eyes adjusted to the light "oh morning honey " he said with a sleepy smiled then he saw were his feet were and he tapped mac on the stomach with his toes then he put his foot under macs nose mac woke and slapped Jacks foot away from him "Jack "he growled "what?" said JackO the noise woke Gibbs immediately and he sat up and put his shirt back on then he turned to Adam he looked at JackO and winked then he grabbed his sock off his foot ready to throw it at him "don't even think about it " murmured Adam as he turned to face the couch then JackO pointed to JackR Gibbs smiled and dropped his sock on JackR s face it took a minute before JackR opened his eye's and threw the sock away from himself "that wasn't funny Jack" said JackR "HEY it's not my sock" said JackO in defense Gibbs just laughed soon all the men were sitting at the table eating breakfast and the kids were playing in the yard.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:25 pm

Hannah looked at the calendar "Okay, guys, it's Sunday, Mac, you can tell Penny we got the 8 tickets for her show on Saturday, December 14. So ..." and she counted "... Mac, Tommy, Adam, the 4 children and me, is it still ok? ... In almost 15 days, Adam, we could perhaps take the opportunity to visit San Francisco.I think I remember Sophie, our former neighbor. Do you remember Sophie Barton ... her son's name was Eddy, maybe we could visit them? " Just remembering Sophie, Adam nodded a little. He did not have a good memory of Sophie. She had come to occupy her grandfather's ranch. Adam's father and Sophie's grandfather had verbal agreements to let the MacFadden beasts eat on the Barton graze. But Sophie changed the rules of the game. Hannah had become friend with Sophie. Things got better afterwards. Sophie preferred to go back to San Francisco with Eddy. "humm, you can contact her, if you want ..." Adam said half-heartedly. "Adam was more than 25 years ago, it's old story now". Adam took his wife in his arms and kisses her in the neck "you're right, contact her, we'll find a moment to go see her".

Then Hannah continued "okay, on the calendar, there is also Christmas". The children were already screaming. "It's not right now, but today is the first Sunday that's called Advent 1. So we're going to prepare the centerpieces with the 4 candles. I'm going to do that with the kids. I'll go in the woods and get some small branches and pine cones. Then we have Guthrie's wedding and he tells us that he wants to get married here on Saturday, December 21st, just before Christmas. We could put Charlie in the secret, what do you think? ... So you have to get organized with your brothers, Adam. If we go to San Francisco, with Mac, 3 or 4 days, we will not be able to to take care of the preparations and ... "... Adam took Hannah by the shoulders. He pushed the calendar, served her a coffee "honey, we went a week in Hawaii and you heard, Brian said he could " live without us "... Do not worry, everything will be fine". And he hugged her tenderly and affectionately kissed her, which did not fail to make "ouhhh" to others to tease Adam.

Gibbs and Rourke took a sip of coffee while looking at each other. Gibbs was still skeptical about last night. But he had four people in front of him, all of whom seemed to be healthy in body and mind. "Rourke, I can talk to you." "Call me JackR, please." "Okay, JackR, so if I understand correctly, Lynn is your ex girlfriend, she tried to kill you, she stashed Reynolds' money a long time ago, the money was found in the house of Nancy Cunningham, kidnapped your girlfriend, Amanda, who is dead today. But Emmy, your sister, whom we saw in a bluestone last night, said that only Lynn could recognize Peter Lapersky, aka PL I'm looking for " . JackR looked in his coffee cup and pulled out something he probably found odd. He shook his fingers "yes, that's it". "She's in a federal prison, is not she?" "Yes". "Hum, JackR, I do not know Lynn, would you come with me?" Gibbs asked. JackR looked up and looked at Gibbs in the eyes. Rourke's eyes were blackest. "Do you realize what you're asking me?"

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:57 am

so after breakfast Hannah took the twins ,hope ,Tom, Issac and Lucy went into the woods to gather pine cones and branches the twins got side tracked and started collecting rocks instead "guys your supposed to collect pine cones not rocks" said Issac taking the rocks out of there bucket the twins started throwing a huge temper tantrum "its alright you can collect rocks boys we can paint them later if you want"said Hannah this made the boys stop then they put the rocks back into there buckets again Mac had gone with them he felt like getting back to nature so he went one way with Hope,Tom and Lucy as Hannah took the others another direction they filled there buckets as tom pointed out the different trees as they walked "alright i think we have enough" said mac then they started heading back to the ranch as they walked they found Hannah and the others hope noticed Richard looking at something in the trees and he was talking "hello" he said seemingly to the trees hope walked over to him but before she got there an arm came around the tree Hannah looked up and noticed she yelled "RICHARD COME HERE NOW"!!" Richard turned to go to her but the hand grabbed him he screamed "MOMMY!!"and the figure took off running they all chased after him but no one could get close he was stopped by a branch that suddenly appeared he hit the ground and Richard squirmed out of his grip then man got to his feet and took off the branch came from Gibbs he shot at the man but he was already to far away JackO ,JackR and Adam herd the shots and came running mac and the others caught up to them and found Richard in Gibb's arms "it's alright son your safe " he said kneeling rubbing the boy's back Adam came running over and saw Richard crying "what happened?" he asked "i think we should get this one back to the ranch" said Gibbs passing Richard to Adam Adam took the boy in his arms and they all walked back to the ranch Gibbs and the two Jacks took up the rear making sure everyone was there when they got back they all went inside and sat down Richard wouldn't leave Adams arms even when Hannah gave him a cookie and milk everyone was told what happened "i thought i saw a figure near the woods and i followed "said Gibbs "thank you you saved my son" said Hannah "yes thank you Gibbs" said Adam then he looked at Richard "what have i told you about talking to strangers young man ? i think we need to refresh your memory all of you" he said to his kids .

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:54 pm

After this event, Adam was perfectly convinced that the ranch needed to be secured. They had lived here peacefully for over 30 years. But it looked like the world has gone crazy. He would talk to his brothers, it was necessary to continue to close the ranches. Mac took the opportunity to ask Adam the possibility to build a house to settle with Tommy. Adam was overjoyed. Of course, building a ranch would take time, but he could count on help from all his cousins. So Mac immediately said he did not want a ranch. His house would be more like a kind of wooden chalet, as we find in his good old Minnesota, that respected nature and environment. "Well it'll be a chalet, if you want it," said Adam with a big smile. Mac was delighted, he had already started drawing plans for his future chalet and the priority was a room for Tommy, with a bed shaped like a race car, if possible red, like he had in his old house. Mac looked at his watch. He told Adam that he was going to see Sheriff Lewis to know if he had any news about the "lizard" case.

Rourke had thought. He did not want to see Lynn again. But Gibbs was right, so they took the car and went to the federal prison. They arrived late in the morning. Lynn was brought into the ultra-secure interrogation room. She knew that a federal agent named Gibbs wanted to see her. When Gibbs entered, she saw right away that Rourke was with him. She was going to jump at his neck but her hands were handcuffed to the table. "Hi Mrs. Carlson, I'm Agent Gibbs, I think you know Agent Rourke." She could not help but smile at once, she remembered what she had done to him. "Mrs. Carlson ..." "call me Lynn". Gibbs looked at her in the whites of her eyes. And Lynn knew right away that this agent was not like the others. "Lynn, you are suspected of kidnapping, murder, stealing money, kidnapping again". Lynn started to look down. "However, I need you," Gibbs said.

Lynn lifted her head straight away "from me ??... hum .. I could talk to JackR alone, please? ". Lynn asked. Gibbs looked in the direction of Rourke. He leaned against the wall and did his best to master himself. Certainly Lynn was not entirely responsible for Amanda's death. But she had wanted revenge, and because of this revenge, Lynn had kidnapped the woman that Rourke loved. He made a no with the head. "Hum..Lynn, I do not think JackR can help. We're here for an unclassified case" said Gibbs. He presented her a photo of a driver's license he had managed to get through Abi's extensive research. "Could you recognize this man?" . Lynn was trying to understand what was happening. She thought they were there for her recent business. She looked at the picture and she froze. She became pale and her voice trembled. "Mrs. Carlson .. Lynn ... do you recognize this person? He is suspected in a rape case and we could arrest him if you help us.In exchange, we could try to lighten your prison sentence."

Lynn went from Rourke's face to Gibbs' and the photo's. "That man raped me too," Lynn said between sobs. "Are you absolutely sure, Mrs. Carlson?" tried to make sure Gibbs. Lynn nodded. "All right, we'll do everything to stop this suspect, do you have any information that could help us find it?" She thought. Then she began to unbutton her shirt. Gibbs looked in the direction of the wall. Rourke gave him big eyes. He had warned him that Lynn was completely nuts and that she would still try to seduce Rourke. "Mrs. Carlson, I do not think, this is the place to undress, close me your shirt" Gibbs said. But Lynn continued and showed a trace,a kind of scar on the left side of her torso. "Could the trace of his signet ring on my skin be enough for you as a clue?"

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:17 am

back at the ranch Adam was finishing his lecture on stranger danger "now repeat it to me " he said "if i see someone i don't know don't talk to them go and find an adult i know and tell them "all the kids said together Lucy already knew this having heard t from her dad many times over the years she was at the moment helping Hannah with the candles then the kids came and helped as well.

meanwhile mac and Adam were in the living room with a huge piece of paper on the coffee table in front of them tom noticed and walked over "hey mac what are you drawing?" he asked "a plan for our house "said mac tom smiled excitedly at the word our "can i help?" he asked "sure i need someone to choose the color of the carpet and walls for your room " said mac giving him a book of paint samples and carpet samples Tom sat and looked carefully at each one "can i choose yours to mac?" tom asked "sure bud that would be a load off my mind " said mac with a smile and a wink with that tom sat on the floor and looked at each comparing the wall colors to the carpets mac and Adam smiled as hope came in and sat beside tom and helped him pick out samples mac and Adam figured out how big the house should be and were each room should go mac wanted the house to be environmentally friendly so he added solar panels to the roof "those are going to be expensive" said Adam "it's worth the expense we use less electricity this way"explained Mac Adam nodded then they continued adding to the drawing then tom looked up "hey mac could we have a tree house?" tom asked "hmm i don't see why not" said Mac looking at his plans "does that need carpet?" asked tom "not usually but there will be off cuts from the ones we use in the house you could use some of those in the tree house" said mac "oh cool it would be like a rainbow" said hope with a smile Mac laughed "kids" he said to Adam Adam smiled "yep" he said then mac figured out where to put the tree house .

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:29 pm

Gibbs and Rourke were in the car on the way back to Adam's ranch. Gibbs was not a big talker and Rourke was in his thoughts. Gibbs assembled all the pieces of this very particular investigation. He was perplexed. Lynn had recognized Peter Lapersky and in addition, she had a burn mark on her body. This bastard had marked her like cattle, like something that belonged to him.

Rourke had the chance to see Emmy again. He could not play his role as big brother. And today, with what he knew, he would have eaten kilos and pounds of earthworms to Peter Lapersky's bastard. He had just seen Lynn again. He always found him so crazy. But indeed, she had recognized the guy who had raped his sister. He was trying to put the elements together. "Can I ask you a question ?" Rourke asked Gibbs. As an answer, Rourke saw that Gibbs nodded. "Why did you think I was innocent?" My fingerprints were on the banknotes and on the weapon that killed Bane. "

In fact, Gibbs had kept one element of the investigation. A signet ring was recently found in a US Navy warehouse near Washington where he worked ... with a finger. Normally, it is the Yakusa who cut a finger when they fail in their mission. There is no chance that Peter Lapersky was Japanese. But more probably, one of his business could go wrong. That's why Gibbs had the initials P.L. on a signet ring and a finger. And the blood did not match that of Rourke. "Let's say... my "little finger" told me".

The kids were finishing up the tables centers and Hannah wanted to explain why there should be only one candle today. But the children were faster than she "Because it is the first Sunday of the 4 avents, and in 4 Sundays it is CHRISMAAAAAAS". And all cried with joy.

Mac arrived at Sherif Lewis's house. Charlie confirmed that his analysis of the lizard was good. Indeed, this lizard was venomous. The MacFadden were lucky that only adults had eaten poisoned cake. The children would probably have had less luck. Mac decided to have a clear heart. All elements converged on Ellen Stewart Jerico or maybe his son. he had to go to the asylum.

Arrived at the asylum, he came to the reception and asked to see Ellen Stewart Jerico. The nurse told him that Mrs. Jericho did not normally receive anyone. She was not able to understand things. Mac explained that he came from far away and was a long-time friend. While the nurse was thinking, Mac looked at the logbook, there was nothing inscribed. He concludes that Ellen's son had not yet come. "Well, I'll give you five minutes, but I have to stay with you, Mr. MacGyver," the nurse said. "No problem, I understand, 5 minutes, very good," said Mac. The nurse led Mac into the garden, and from afar he saw a woman with red hair wrapped in a blanket and staring blankly.

"Mrs. Stewart, Mrs. Stewart, look, it's your friend MacGyver," the nurse said to Ellen. Ellen did not even blink. Mac was quite shocked by this sight. He had left Ellen in an institute for treatment. He did not think she would have completely lost her mind. "Um, she's out of family, is not she?" Mac asked. "No, she just has a son, besides, it should not be long, he comes to eat every Sunday lunch with her". The nurse looked at her watch "It's 11:45 am. We serve meals at 12:00, so it should not be long". Mac found it odd that the son comes to eat every Sunday with Ellen "It is possible to eat with patients?" Mac asks. The nurse looked at Mac "Huh ... yes, well, they are both patients" "Whaaaat?" "Mr. Stuart simply has more freedom to leave the institute, but he is also treated here in another service."

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:26 am

at the ranch the kids were outside playing hope was excited about toms tree house" it will be so cool Tommy we could have a swing next to it what do you think?" she asked holding up a picture they drew of the tree house "hmm i like it" said tom with a smile i ill show mac when he gets home" he added folding the picture and putting it safely in his pocket "we don't have a tree house but we have the hayloft that is as good as" said hope with a smile Adam had heard them talking as he walked outside he looked around the area then he decided to take a horse ride around the properties to figure out the place for the new house "hey Mr McFadden "said tom walking over as Adam came out of the stalls with his horse "hey tom i'm off for a ride i want to check how the fencing is going but also i want to look around and see the best place for your new house "he said tom smiled "oh cool could i come to?" he asked "and me"said hope "alright hop on you two" said Adam giving both helmets tom got on the horse behind Adam and hope in front of Adam "alright to hold on tight" said Adam making sure everyone was secure before riding off down the paddock .

when JackR and Gibbs arrived back at Daniels ranch Jonas was sitting with baby Daniel whom was fussing about having his bottle "hey guys " said Jonas "hey what's his problem?" asked JackR "I know he is hungry but he won't eat "said Jonas Gibbs looked at the baby "let me have a go" he said "sure be my guest "said Jonas with a yawn "i need a nap" he added then went into his room and closed the door Gibbs sat down "hey little one "he said "you what to hear a song?" he asked then he started t sing "hush little baby don't say a word papas gonna buy you a mocking bird" the baby listened and Gibbs gave him his bottle while continuing to sing "and if that mocking bird don't sing papas gonna buy you a diamond ring and if that diamond ring turns brass papas gonna buy you a looking glass" Gibbs mind went to the days he and Kelly would sing this song he could still hear her as though she was in the room at that moment "and if that looking glass gets broke papas gonna buy you a billy goat if that billy goat won't pull papas gonna buy you a cart and bull and if that cart and bull fall down you'll still be the sweetest little baby in town " once he was done Baby Daniel had finished his bottle and was asleep JackR was sitting across from him "how did you do that?" he asked Gibbs smiled "classic misdirection kelly used to be fussy like that" Gibbs said with a smile JackR nodded .

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:25 pm

Mac thanked the nurse. He looked at Ellen one last time and headed for the exit. He wondered if he should wait for Ellen's son. He sat on a bench. He saw Ellen about fifty feet away. She really did not move anymore, her head to one side. She still had white skin, her red hair was barely white. But his eyes were so empty. He had liked her in high school, but he had broken up. He was only 18 years old. And Ellen was Head Cheerleader class of 1968. She had been devastated, as she had explained to him, the day they saw each other during the Jericho Games-International Hockey. She had been in charge of the accommodation and had planned a dirty move. She had accused Mac of her husband's murder, and then tried to kill him. Yet he had kept an enormous tenderness for her. And he did not send her to prison. But he had arranged things for her to be treated. Apparently, it did not work. His thoughts dived. He also remembered his "roommate" imposed, Nikolai Rostov, an amazing hockey player and then ....

A boy approached Ellen. Mac frowned to better distinguish him. From a distance, he saw red hair and a cap. It was hard to say it was Ethan. The young man sat down next to Ellen.

"Mom, I still scare him, I first watched the house where he lives. So great news, mom, he has family, he lives with lots of kids, I tried to watch out, but I was surprised by dogs. Then I put some South American Gekko in a cake and had it delivered to the girl who runs the restaurant. She was an partner in crime without knowing it Then he wanted to go to a hockey game. Mom, I sat next to him, he did not even notice me, he's sufficient and superficial as a boy. He just barely replied, so I made a surprise again, first locked him in the rink and then I tried to catch the kids, but they managed to go away. And this morning, I tried to catch one of the little boys, but a cop with greying hair shot me. I'm going to hurt him, Mom. I promise you " Ethan said stroking his mother's cheek. Ellen had just a tear that sank. "No, mum, do not cry, I promised you that MacGyver would suffer as he made you suffer, and he will suffer."

Mac had begun to move slowly, trying not to be noticed. He had bypassed the bench and so could arrive in Ethan's back. He just came to hear "MacGyver would suffer as he made you suffer, and he will suffer." Mac was going to talk to Ethan. "No, but stop making him suffer like that, Ethan, you have no right, he loved me, I know it.". "But mom, you wanted to kill him". "Yes, but I was doing very badly, your father was ignoring me, I just wanted to get attention, Mac has nothing to do with it." "But, Mom, you do not want to kill him anymore?" Ethan asked. Mac walked away and met a doctor "Hello, my name is MacGyver, do you know the patient on the bench, she's an old friend of mine, but she did not talk to me". The doctor looked Mac up and down, "Hello, yes, she's been one of our patients for a very long time, she has had a serious psychiatric disorder." Mac raised his eyebrows and thought to himself "yes, that I knew it".

"And the young man next to her, is it his son?" Asked Mac "Yes, it's Ethan, unfortunately he's also suffering from psychiatric disorders, but he's more difficult to heal, he has a split personality, he has never accepted that his mother be interned here. Sometimes he is Ethan and sometimes he thinks he is his mother ". "Doctor, I think you should stop Ethan, he's not that nice he looks." "What makes you say that?" . At that moment, Mac realized he had no proof. He had just a hunch and he had heard one end of the conversation. "Um ... you want to follow me, doctor, please?"

"Ethan, please leave MacGyver, I beg you". "Mom, you told me how you tried to kill him, you shot him, so you wanted to kill him, I'm going to kill him, mom, for you, so you'll be relieved." "Um ... excuse me, Ethan, you may be looking for me". Ethan turned around and had a panic attack when he saw Mac. He started running as fast as he could. However, Mac was much taller and faster than him. On his way, Mac grabbed a plastic water jug ​​that was made available to patients. He paused, staring at Ethan's legs, which lay on the floor. The doctor had witnessed the scene. He was quite surprised. He ran to Mac and Ethan. "Doctor, does the fact that this young man comes to confess that he wanted to kill me is enough of an argument?" The doctor looked into his pockets and grabbed a small suitcase. He took out a bite and injected it to Ethan. Ethan calmed instantly. "We will change his treatment and immediately intern Ethan, Mr. MacGyver." Mac felt like reliving the same scene as with Ellen. He would send someone back to an institute for treatment instead of sending him to prison. Mac went through the administrative services to make all the necessary declarations. The doctor assured Mac that neither Ethan nor Ellen would ever come out of the institute again.

Mac went back to Adam's house. This adventure had deeply shaken him. A person could love a lot, love as much as possible, love to madness ... love to lose the reason.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:53 am

it was evening when Mac arrived home Adam and the kids had come back from there ride and tom came running over to greet mac as he saw macs motorbike pull up hey bud" mac said with a smile "hi mac guess what?" tom asked as he hugged mac "you grew 6 feet tall in one day?" mac asked in reply tom laughed "no .." tom said "you built a rocket and went to the moon?" asked mac "no" said tom "well then i am fresh out of guesses
" said mac "Mr McFadden ,hope and i found the perfect place for our house" said tom excitedly then the smile ran away from his face when he saw macs "what's wrong you do still want to live together don't you mac?" asked tom worriedly "of course i do tom i'm just tired it's been a very long day that's all" said mac patting toms back then Adam whom had been watching on the front porch walked over "hey dinner is almost ready go wash up" he said tom took one last glance at mac then smiled and ran inside Adam looked at mac "you alright?" asked Adam "yea uh Ethan won't be a problem anymore it turns out he has a split personality there going to keep him in asylum " mac explained "why don't i grab us a beer and tomato juice and we sit an talk out back for a while you don't look very hungry " said Adam mac nodded in agreement so they went out to the back porch JackO followed them out and JackR and Gibbs met them there they all sat down and mac explained what happened.