Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:48 pm

Harry looked at this girl. He liked Emmy. She too had no luck in life. He was beginning to understand why everyone was leaving but he was staying. He also had become a messenger of JackCristal in the world of the dead. As long as the dead will not be at peace, he will remain to help them thanks to JackCristal and his "Buddies".

Emmy looked at Harry. "Harry, May I talk to you?" "Of course, my little pumpkin. What can I do for you?" So Emmy told the day her brother hit Peter Lapersky and the day she lost the audition. "Oh, but he's naughty this kid," Harry said, "I hate boys who take on smaller or more weak. " She breathed, the result was more difficult, she had never told it. "In fact, Harry, when I was 15 years old, I was raped, I did not hear my abuser, since I'm deaf. But I recognized his smell and I especially saw his face, he held his hand over my mouth and he repeated to me "you deserved it, you and your dirty brother." She began crying. Harry had the same deductive spirit as Mac, Adam, or the Jacks. "You mean it was Peter Lapersky's bastard who did it?" Emmy burst into tears, nodding. Harry looked at the situation "on the Earth." He saw Rourke completely upset, preferring to contact his grandson.

JackO was getting better but was still a bit nauseated. Charlie came again with JackCristal shining "For crying out loud, I'm sick !!!" Charlie looked sad JackO "No, it's not you Charlie, excuse me, give me the necklace". And the stone took the shape of Harry's head. "Mac is not here?" "Hello to you too Harry" "Excuse me, JackO, I thought I'd see you both." "No, he's gone on a lizard hunt" "huh? Well it doesn't matter. JackO, please listen the Emmy's story. You'll have to find the filthy bastard who destroyed this girl "

Gibbs was analyzing the facts with Charlie and exchanging information "So, the murder of Richard Bane goes back to the 90s. At that time, Rourke was cop in Chicago. So he may have had the banknotes and the gun in his hands during his investigation. He may not remember it today" said Gibbs. Charlie looked at Gibbs astonished, "Do you believe him to be innocent?". "Yes, I'm following my instinct. There were some corrupt cops, some of them were buying and giving information about where some of the witnesses were hiding, some of them coming out of the exhibits. So I would not be surprised if a rotten cop has set a trap for Rourke. Moreover, my suspicions are about a businessman, in link with the US Marine, who was in contact with Richard Bane. We only have his initials "P.L." He managed to be very discreet". Charlie was relieved to hear this news. He had just received a message from Nikki "Oh damned". "What?" asked Gibbs "Rourke just lost .. um ... his girlfriend just died."

Rourke stood for a moment on a hospital seat. Nikki stayed with him. She had a flash. The circumstances were different. But she saw herself on Widowmaker Mountain with Mac. Mac was completely upset. He had just lost his best friend Mike. He blamed himself. And Nikki was there for Mac. And today, she was there for JackR because they were friends. She sat next to him in silence and she just held his hand. He managed to say "you caught my hand". She was going to tell her that she was her friend when she saw in her eyes a gleam of anger. "JackR, what's going on?". "My fingerprints !! It's because of Nancy!". Nikki did not understand everything. But Rourke had a flash. By the time he said "you caught my hand", he remembered Lynn taking his hand and he remembered Nancy giving him the gun. Nikki tried to calm Rourke "JackR, you're completely upset, calm down, you've just lost the woman you loved, and an adorable young lady is going to need you a lot. By the way, we'll have to find a name for her ... . "

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:11 am

Daniel called home and told Hannah and Hannah told everyone else including the kids they were shocked about Amanda but also about the baby Ford knew how jack must feel he stood up and went to his place and got changed "dad were are you going?" asked Lucy "lucky i'm going to talk to JackR i will be back later" he said "but dad your sick you need to rest "said Lucy he knew that but he was determined "i'm fine lucky "he said then he hugged her and drove to the hospital.

when he arrived he found Nikki walking down the hall and outside with Rourke who looked angry "look jack you can't go anywhere at the moment just sit down here I'll go get you a coffee promise me you'll stay here"said Nikki JackR nodded and Nikki walked int the hospital again ford waked over to him and sat down for a while they just sat then JackR broke the silence "what are you doing here? " he asked "i came to talk to you ....i know how you feel" said Ford JackR stared at him in shock "how could you know how i feel" he growled "i have been there my wife died when Lucy was barely 2 months old suddenly i was a single dad i hated myself i hated the situation i was angry" said ford "you had your family i don't" said JackR "yes you do you have us you know that little girl in there needs you just like Lucy needed me" said ford "i ...never wanted to be a father .....i couldn't even look after my sister" said JackR then he saw Fords confused look and explained about Emmy "i'm sorry Jack "said Ford after he was done "you can't change Emmy's fate anymore then i can change my wife's" said ford they sat for a moment then ford got up and looked at him "if you ever want to talk i'm here" said ford the he turned "you know i like that name" said Ford "what name?" asked JackR "Emmy" said ford with a smile then he left .

JackR went to his car and opened the back door and looked under the seat there sat an old pink hello kitty suitcase he pulled it out and sat on the backseat he looked at the suit case and opened it there was an old pink fluffy pig " hello noey" JackR said with out thinking his mind just went back to the hospital visits "noey needs a kiss to jack" said Emmy jack smiled and kissed noey he felt stupid but it made her happy jack smiled at the memory then he saw the old pink radio underneath were drawings of them and little toys he grabbed the pig and radio then closed the box putting it safely back under the seat and closing the door then he walked back into the hospital as he did he heard a familiar song "walking along needing your touch but that touch is gone i see your face everywhere i turn when i'm feeling this love it just starts to hurt " he listened as he walked along when he got to the door he opened the door " i can't let go i can feel in my heart but my heart won't listen i never thought i could open the door ...." the song continued to play then he closed the door and it was silent he walked up to the baby she was so tiny "hey little one ....i'm ....i'm your dad ......here this is a good friend of mine he wants to look after you his name is noey " said JackR putting the pig next to the incubator the doctor said nothing was aloud in there as it would harm her but they could place things around it then he turned on the radio and another so started to play "this i promise you " by NSYNC JackR remembered this song Emmy sung it with him all the time "and i will take you in my arms and hold you right were you belong till the day my life is through this i promise you " they would sing he saw the chart and picked it up and he wrote Emmy Faith Annarose Rourke then he smiled "what do you think huh? "he asked her "Emmy Faith Annarose Rourke?" he smiled at her as she balled her little fist and a thumb came up "i'll take that as a yes "he said then put the chart down JackR stayed like that for a long time listening to the radio he even found himself singing along to "sugar sugar" by the Archies he laughed at himself he felt a little better inside.
Last edited by ergomac23 on Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:51 pm

Rourke did not succeed in detaching his eyes from this fragile little thing so delicate. A nurse came to see him. She told him that the visits were over for today. But he could come back tomorrow. Nikki put his hand on his back to comfort him. Nikki offered to go for a coffee. But Rourke remembered that an NCIS agent was waiting for him at Charlie's house. He had to settle this story. He went with Nikki to the sheriff's office.

JackO gave back the necklace to CharlieM. The information was too important. It's not just family secrets this time around. He left the room and went to see Adam. Discreetly, he explained what he had just learned and immediately Adam had the same reaction as JackO "We must go see Charlie". And JackO replied "I totally agree". JackO and adam want to the sheriff's office.

Mac had followed the doctor. He had enough knowledge to use the doctor's equipment and examine the lizard. So he already had the results. He printed them and decided to go to the sheriff's office.

In the middle of the afternoon, Nikki, Rourke, JackO, Adam, Mac arrived in the sheriff's office. They smiled to meet each other there. Mac, Adam and JackO made a gesture of compassion towards Rourke. Charlie Lewis introduced Agent Gibbs to everyone. When Gibbs shook hands with JackO, he looked at him twice "O'Neill? ... Jack O'Neill ... with two L's?" Gibbs asked. JackO, astonished, looked at the agent more closely "Gibbs, special agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs of Washington, Oh, damned, but it's been a while." The others looked even more surprised "Ah, it seems you know each other," Mac said. "You bet, I played a baseball game against him. It was US-Army against NCIS in ... what year already?" JackO asked, questioning Gibbs "Oh, I think it was in 1993. Wait, I'm sending a message to Abi," uh .. who is Abi? "Adam asked." Abi is the smartest and the most faster person I ever know. If a clue trailed, she'll find it". He had not finished his sentence, Gibbs received a text from Abi "Hi, Gibbs, is it what you're looking for?" with a picture. Gibbs showed it to everybody.

Everyone smiled by seing JackO with a mustache, "Oh, that's fine, it's okay... huh, it was fashion at the time, Gibbs is like me"... "Yep, and now you are both grey". "Very funny, Mac" Jacko replied. After this moment of relaxation, Charlie served a coffee to everyone and they settled in the sheriff's office.

"Well, who's starting?" Charlie asked. Gibbs was amazed at this method. But JackR immediately took the floor. "First of all, I want to thank you for the comfort you give me, I'm not used to having a family around me, so I'm a bit confused." Adam put his hand in the back together with Mac "we understand you JackR". Then he continued, "When things are clear, I did not kill anyone, Charlie, I remembered, when I had to watch Lynn, her girlfriend Nancy asked me to show her how to use a gun. I was not suspicious, I showed her, I did not wear a glove, I was on ..hum... a private visit. And concerning my fingerprints, I helped Lynn find the money that Reynolds had hidden". He continued to give all the details and made the connection with the murder of Richard Bane. Gibbs wrote down all the information.

"Um, Charlie, I'll have something to solve, too, I've had information about a Peter Lapers ..." Jacko began. As he was about to finish his sentence, he realized he was telling a piece of JackR's sister's private life. But he realized it too late. "Peter Lapersky?" JackR said immediately. "Hmm, JackR, ... you know, our other friend Jack ..." And JackO explained what he had heard from JackCristal. JackR went through all the emotions, sadness, anger, disgust "when I think I had him in my hands this bastard". Gibbs was still taking notes.

"By the way, guys, I have the lizard results, that's what I thought he was venomous, it's because of him that you've been sick, I have a little idea. I have to call the asylum" Mac said. " Because you think the lizard escaped? " JackO asked. "very funny, JackO... No, I think I locked a person up and she must still love me". "Sweet," JackO replied ...

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:47 am

when they were done at charlies they all went back to the ranch Adam told Gibbs he was welcome at the ranch after everyone was feeling better he accepted with a smile then they left .

when they got back everyone had dinner at the main ranch the men that were sick had dry toast which they all grumbled about "when you guys can keep that down we will try normal food but until then enjoy" said Hannah giving Adam his piece after dinner they gathered in the living room no one really spoke it was sad and somber hope got up tom and Issac and Lucy followed then Issac whispered to Daniel whom smiled and nodded then got his guitar out and started to play with Issac and hope sung "Chiquitita" by Abba " Chiquitita tell me whats wrong? your in chained by your own sorrow in your eye's there is no hope for tomorrow " hope began " how i hate to see you like this " she turned to her dad "there is no way you can denie it i can see that your oh so sad so quiet " she sang as she put her hand on his then the others joined in everyone sat and watched and listened to them sing the other kids got up and started dancing and everyone joined in singing though JackR just hummed and tapped his foot along to the music when they were done Hope went to her dad and he hugged her "i love you my little Chiquitita" he said "what does Chiquitita mean dad?" hope asked "it's Spanish it means little one "he answered with a smile "hey speaking of little ones Jack have you figured out a name for the baby?" asked Daniel JackR smiled "Emmy Faith Annarose Rourke" he said proudly "oh that is a beautiful name" said hope and everyone agreed "oh i still have some old baby clothes of hopes you can use and some other things" said Hannah "oh thank you " said JackR "oh so do i "said Ford after that they all talked together for a while.

Emmy and Harry had been watching "well it looks like he named the baby after you" said Harry "yeah she is so beautiful "said Emmy "and so are you my dear" said Harry Emmy smiled "thank you you are a very distinguished gentleman" Emmy replied " me nah i'm an old man but i tell you a secret it don't feel that old" said Harry then he saw her worry "i'm sure they will figure it out bud is a very smart man if a little bone headed ...he gets that from his grandma" said Harry Emmy smiled Harry wasn't the easiest person to talk to and he knew that "tough as a dirty old boot" mac once said but it was mac himself that softened him ....

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:32 pm

Saturday morning

The sun was shining at this end of November. The boys were already caring for the animals. The health of the sick ones was better even though Adam was still very angry. Adam had come back to have a coffee, he kissed Hannah and ruffled the hair of all his children. "Dad...". He was going to leave by putting his cap back on his head when he heard Hope call him "What's my little Chiquitita of love?" Hope wanted to smile but she looked dark "Dad, I did not like when you drank, I was scared". With the death of Amanda, the baby, the arrival of Gibbs, the lizard, Adam had completely forgotten Thanksgiving and to apologize to his children.

He sat down at the kitchen table "darling, listen, Mom can tell you, I can not bear the alcohol, I drink a beer or two from time to time, but no more, I should not to say it, but the drinker of the family is Brian" said Adam with a wink. But he saw that Hope was serious "Remember, we told you the time he had an accident because he was drunk". Hope listened attentively and nodded. "My sweetie, Thursday, I did not drink ... Well, yes, ... But Brian, Crane, Ford, Guthrie, JackO and I were ...". He stopped short. He was going to say poison but Hope would have been even more scared. However, he raised his children by telling them that we should not lie. "Hope, we do not know what happened yet, but there was something in the food. we have been sick. "

Adam took Hope in his arms and gave him a huge hug "My sweet, never again will you see me in that state, I promise you". She buried her head without her neck. Then she got up so quickly that she hit Adam's chin "ouch". "Oh, sorry, daddy." "Hope, you have a hard head". She gave him a kiss "mom, I forgot, we have a baseball game this afternoon". Hannah looked at the schedule "yes, I know, it's noted here, Tommy and you have a baseball game with Coach Parish at 2 pm and Isaac and Charlie have Hockey training with coach Parker at 3 pm." Twins have a pony lesson with Evan, everyone will be busy this afternoon. " Adam stole a piece of pancake from Hope when he heard metal noises and hammer blows. He went outside. Evan, Brian and Crane began to fence around Adam's house.

Mac had a moment with baby Katie, SamM and Lisa for breakfast "you must go back to Los Angeles already," Mac asked. "Yes, Dad, but we're always happy to come here, and now that I have a new brother, we'll come even more often, but our life is in L.A. and we miss our dogs, you know." SamM explained. "Oh, dogs ...." Mac says. "what ?? dogs?" Said SamM "I promised JackO to go see some dogs because I want to give one to Tommy for Christmas." explained Mac "But with all its events, we have not had the time yet and ...". Mac's phone started to vibrate.

It was Dr. Webber "Hi Jeff, how are you?"."Hi Mac, so I called the psychiatric institute that you told me about. Actually, there is an Ellen Stewart, but she's been on treatment for years. The doctor who's responsible for her explained that she had completely lost her mind for at least 30 years. "Oh, okay. Thanks, Jeff. They did not want to give me his information yesterday because, I guess, it's medical secrecy." "Exactly, Mac, did you want to know something else?" Jeff asked. "No, actually, I had a hunch, I thought she was responsible for ... no, forget it. I bored you for nothing, Jeff" Mac explained. "Mac, I do not know if that can help you. She has not been able to do anything at all, she is like a vegetable, but her doctor told me that her son was coming to see her every Sunday". "What? Ellen has a son?"
Last edited by karinedauphin on Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:18 am

JackO had gone to see Gibbs to catch up they had lunch together and talked ....well JackO mostly talked jack knew Gibbs was a man of very few words Gibbs liked to sit and listen it was almost 2 "hey what are you doing for the rest of the day?" asked JackO "not much have something in mind?" asked Gibbs "well i'm heading over to the baseball field Hope and tom Adams and macs kids play baseball and there is a game on today if your interested Gibbs thought for a moment then smiled "ah sure " he said then they both left the cafe .

when hope arrived at the baseball field she was surprised to see her friend Kelly "hi what are you doing here?" she asked "oh i had heard so much about it i wanted to see you play dad is going to pick me up after " said Kelly everyone arrived they were still waiting on the other team to come "i called the coach they will be here in 10 minutes they had a flat tire" said Coach parish so everyone talked among themselves hope, tom and Kelly ran up to Adam whom was sitting next to JackO and Gibbs "look who's here dad it's Kelly"said hope "well howdy mam" said Adam with a smile "hi Mr McFadden "said Kelly with a laugh JackO instinctively looked to Gibbs who's eyes were on Kelly all he could see in his head was a platted brunette haired little girl smiling at him "you OK?" asked JackO "yea all good" said Gibbs looking to the baseball diamond "can Kelly sit with you dad? her dad is going to pick her up after the game" said hope "well i'd be honored " said Adam as Kelly sat next to him then tom and hope started warming up by tossing the ball back and forth Gibbs and JackO watched this "it seems only yesterday that was Kelly and Charlie" said Gibbs " yea i know "said JackO Adam had herd what Gibbs had said and looked to them "if you don't my asking who's Kelly?" he asked JackO looked to Gibbs Gibbs looked to the ground then to Adam "my daughter" he said Adam noticed the sadness in his answer and decided it was best to drop the subject so he asked Kelly how school was going and she spoke excitedly about the past week JackO and Gibbs watched the kids but there minds were back to a time were they were both on leave and watching there kids play together just as close as tom ,hope and Kelly "hey do you know what happened to ...ah ...the other girl that would play with them?" asked JackO Gibbs smiled "Maddie?" he asked "yea where is she now? "asked JackO and Gibbs smiled and told jack of Maddie Tyler then showed him a photo of her "wow she is all grown up" said JackO "yep" Gibbs agreed finally the game started and everyone watched the kids play by the end the score was 26 -34 the home team lost "that's alright guys we will get em next week "said Coach parish then all the kids went to there parents waiting after a while Kelly's dad came and picked her up and the others went to watch hockey practice except for Gibbs he had to go and see charlie again .

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:33 pm

It was almost 3.00pm. The Hockey match was going to start. The MacFadden were in the stands as well as Mac. Hope and Tommy sat between Mac and Adam, next to each other. A big guy came and asked Mac if the place next to him was free. Mac barely looked at the person, he already had his eyes fixed on the ice "yes, yes, you can sit". Mac extended the whistle. Isaac and Charlie skated towards the goals. They had learned the lessons of the previous match. Coach Brian Parker was on the bench and he moved in all directions with his arms. Hope looked at him and looked at Mac and looked at Coach Brian and looked at Mac. Then she nudged Tommy "look, they're doing exactly the same thing". Actually, Mac was totally in the game.

He remembered the time he had to replace coach Turk Donner. Mac had trouble with Derek Kirby, he had a chance to become a pro, pushed by his father. But he played personal instead of playing as a team. And that, Mac could not tolerate it. It was his grandfather Harry who had taught him. Suddenly, Isaac took the momentum and sent the puck to the bottom of the nets. All the MacFadden & co clan got up. Mac's neighbor says, "Good shot, your kid is playing very well." Mac always looked at the ice "oh, it's not my child, it's my cousin's son, but yes, he plays very well, does your son play too?" Mac asked. "Yes he is there, by the way, my name is Ethan". Mac did not look at what kid the person thought, nor his neighbor. He was absorbed in the match. The players were in the middle of the rink, the puck was in the middle, the two sticks ready to kick in. The referee whistled to restart the game.

SamC had taken advantage of the matches to spend some time at the Book'afé. She took a book on quantum physics by Professor Schrödinger. She knew that JackO would have fallen asleep reading this book. But she liked to put her gray cells in boiling. And Schrödinger ... she had a nostalgic thought for Narim, of the Tollan. He had never seen a live cat. SamC had given him one he had called Schrödinger.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsGcroUX5Tw
She smiled, thinking back to this memory. At the time, JackO had been jealous, but the military rule forbade him any relationship with SamC. JackO confessed to her much later that he did not appreciate this "interplanetary link".

JackO had preferred to accompany Gibbs. As a matter of principle, they had asked Rourke if he wanted to come. He looked at the time. He accepted but did not want to stay long. he wanted to spend time at the hospital. All three arrived at the Sheriff's office. Gibbs could send things to Abi so she could make connections. Sheriff Lewis admitted that Murphys' means were limited. On the other hand, he had found in his databases a Peter Lapersky who had been arrested in Chicago for speeding in the 90s.

At the time, he was president of a multinational import-export. Rourke's blood only made one turn. Then he does not know why, he remembered Lynn's words "a really big business man". Then he thought back to what Gibbs had said. He had a track of a type related to Richard Bane, whose initials were P.L. "We have to go back to see Lynn," he shouted. JackO and Lewis turned to Jack, "Are you kidding ? That girl made you crazy or what?" Jack said. Gibbs tried to understand. "Yes, I know but this girl .. just .. it's the only one who can make the connection between the businessman and Richard Bane.And I have the feeling you will find your P.L." JackR said. Sheriff Lewis looked at Gibbs "I told you he was a good cop." "I never doubted it," Gibbs replied, "where do we find this Lynn?" He asked.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:58 am

during the game Hope and tom got restless "dad i don't like him" whispered Hope "whom? mac?" asked Adam confused "no the man beside him can we go home now dad?" asked hope "sweetheart we are here to watch your brother the game will be finished in 10 minutes then we will go" said Adam figuring she was just tired "Mr McFadden i don't like him either" whispered tom "how can you not like him you don't even know him?" asked Adam even though he got a weird feeling from the guy to but not enough to leave "daddy please" Hope pleaded this time getting up and standing in front of him "honey come on be a big girl huh you are to old for this" said Adam loosing patience with her but she was loosing hers with him Hannah had been listening "Adam why don't you take them outside for a while they probably tired and need some air" she said Adam sighed and looked at hopes pleading eyes "alright come on " Adam said tom got up and followed as did Lucy she was bored sitting there she wasn't really into hockey so they went outside for a bit.

Mac was so into the game he didn't notice them leave or even Ethan not long after Adam knew the area and they went up to a bench near by to sit in the breeze Adam couldn't denie even though there was a block of ice in the center of the room it was still very hot in there and he felt better outside as did the kids .
it was 8 minutes left of the game when suddenly the power went out and the room went black everyone whom had a phone switched on the flash light mode even so Dean and Richard didn't like it and both climbed into there mothers arms down on the ice the players were being taken into the change rooms Mac looked both sides of him were empty "were's Adam and the kids?" he asked "outside" said Hannah everyone got up and started shuffling out the door only problem the front door of the building was powered by electricity mac looked around to find the emergency exit Ford sent a message to Lucy as people were starting to panic Hannah was struggling with the twins so Brian helped her by taking Dean "come on sport your with me" he said then made sure his daughters were with him mac shuffled through the crowed and found the emergency door locked " oh that's helpful" he muttered then got out his Swiss army knife he tried to unlock it but it wouldn't budge he made his way back to the others "the emergency exits locked to " he said to them "aw were stuck here forever" cried Richard "its not forever honey i will call Dad" said Hannah trying to comfort him the boys came out of the locker room and Brian Parker was trying to calm everyone Hannah dials the phone and told Adam what was going on "i'll call charlie"said Adam then they hung up and he turned to the kids "whats going on ?" asked Lucy "everyone's stuck in there i'm going to call Charlie make sure these two stay put" said Adam then he called Charlie "i'm on my way Adam " he said then they hung up Adam then got the kids into his car "Lucy you are in charge till i get back keep the doors locked at all times if something happens get yourselves out "said Adam "yes Uncle Adam "said Lucy as Adam gave her the car keys Lucy was young but she had driven the tractor since she was 7 she made sure the kids were OK in the back then turned on the Radio as a distraction soon Charlie both Jacks and Gibbs came immediately Gibbs and JackO went around the building trying to find another way in suddenly they heard the fire alarm quickly JackR grabbed a trash can and smashed a window "i don't smell smoke" he said "nor do i " said Charlie and Adam then Gibbs and JackO came around the corner "we fond the fuse box they have been cut "said JackO "there is an emergency exit "said Gibbs "the door is locked but we could bust it open" said Gibbs they all disappeared around the back "do you think they found something?" asked tom watching them "possibly just sit down" said Lucy suddenly Ethan came up to the door "hey whats going on?" he asked Lucy didn't trust him "everything is fine" she said through the closed window "come on open the window "he said "sorry no" said Lucy then he grabbed a bat from his car "drive Lucy drive" yelled tom and hope Lucy quickly turned the car on and drove away he looked like he was going to get in his car but stayed were he was Lucy didn't know this she was frightened she didn't know what to do she couldn't go home he might follow then she remembered the book'afe' SamC was there so she drove all the way there .

luckily SamC was still there she heard the knocking and came over "kids what are you doing here whats wrong?" she asked Lucy told her everything "we should call the sheriff" said SamC taking out her phone "he is there now "said hope "alright i will call JackO with that she did and told him were the kids were he told Adam they both went to the car park and saw a truck leave Gibbs and the other Jack got the emergency door open and everyone started coming out shaken but otherwise fine then Ford noticed Lucy was gone "were is Lucy and the other kids Adam ?" he asked "they are at the book"afe" said Adam "but why?" asked Hannah "later" said Adam making sure everyone got out safely after that the Jacks ,Gibbs and charlie stayed the others went straight to the book "afe" or home Ford and Adam took fords car to the book"afe" Sam was waiting with the kids she had gotten them a cookie and milk each they were calm now as the men arrived they went in Hope got up from her chair and jumped into Adams arms "oh daddy i was so scared i told you i didn't like that man " she said into his shoulder "what happend?" asked ford hugging Lucy then they sat and listened to what Lucy had to say "i'm sorry i took the car uncle Adam " said Lucy "there is nothing to apologies for young lady you did as i asked i am proud of you" said Adam giving her a hug "as am i " said ford with a smile .

once they were all at home Charlie and the other men had come over to "it seems like a juvenile prank "said Charlie then Lucy told of what happend outside with Ethan and gave a description.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:40 pm

They had all sat around the table. It was Saturday night, the traditional barbecue would start despite all the events. While Brian and Ford were putting the meat on the grill, they were chatting with a beer in their hands. Charlie was trying to see clearly. "Teen jokes"... he was sure of it. However, Adam knew his daughter, she would not have been afraid for nothing. Lucy continued to give Ethan's description "I do not know, he hit the car window, I was so scared. He must have been tall, thin and he was screaming". Adam added that he was next to Mac during the match. Mac reacted then "what? The guy who was next to me wanted to catch the kids? ". "Yes, Mac, but you were so much in the game that you did not even notice it. You remember something that could help Charlie, "Adam asks. Mac thought. Indeed, he really had not paid attention to this guy. "Well, I just remember that he had red hair. He said he had his kids on the rink. " "Mac, I do not think he has kids," Charlie said.

"Okay," said Gibbs, standing up "we have a power outage during a Hockey game. Doors locked. A fool shouting at Lucy, Hope and Tommy, right? Gibbs asked, "My name is Tom. And I'm Mac's son, "Tom corrected. "Excuse me, sonny. And you remember something else? ". Tom looked in his memory "Hope, Lucy, the guy was wearing a cap." "Oh yes, that's right. And there was "Jericho" on it, "added Hope. "But you are extraordinary. You have been very brave. And Lucy, you had really cool blood" said Gibbs, ruffling Tom's hair. "Jericho, it does not tell me anything," said Gibbs "to me either," said Charlie and Adam. "To me, yes ... but it's incredible". Mac knew there was no proof of course. As Gibbs and Charlie had just said, it was "just" a power outage and it was probably "just" a joke of kids. But he explained what he had a presentiment of ... the lizard, the poisoning, the barking dogs, the feeling of being watched and the fact that his ex had almost killed him. "Okay, Mac, it can be a track. I put my men in search of a big redhead who would be called Ethan then. But Ethan how? Charlie asked. "Try Ethan Stewart Jerico".
Last edited by karinedauphin on Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:09 am

Hannah and SamC were in the kitchen "did i thank you for helping the kids this afternoon?" asked Hannah "oh Hannah you don't have to thank me the poor kids were scared "said SamC "oh you have that weekend to San Francisco in a few weeks that should be fun for them" said SamC "yea that is true i think we all could do with a break "said Hannah everyone gathered at the tables and ate dinner Gibbs wasn't used to all this company he ate dinner then excused himself and walked outside JackO and Adam walked out after him "Gibbs you alright?" asked JackO giving him a beer as Mac and JackR walked outside to join them "yeah " said Gibbs "not much of a talker are you" said Adam with a smile Gibbs just stared at him then smiled "he never has been even when we were on leave and our kids would play together he never said much" said JackO "you have a kid?" asked JackR "used to" said Gibbs they looked at each other "what happened?" asked Mac Gibbs sighed then took a sip of beer "i had a daughter her name was Kelly her and her mother died in a car accident Kelly was 9 years old " Gibbs explained "i'm sorry" said Adam he couldn't imagine loosing Hannah and hope "it's fine" said Gibbs then he turned to JackR "so how is your daughter what is he name?" asked Gibbs "Emmy after my sister " said JackR "she is struggling but the Doctor she is doing better everyday" JackR explained "thanks great news"said Adam "yeah I've never been a father i have to tell ya ...." JackR began "scared?" asked Gibbs JackR nodded "don't worry i was scared when Shannon had Kelly i was in my late teens when that happened i didn't know what to do" said Gibbs "but my father gave me great advice he said your always going to be scared you can't let it stop you ..so are you going to be a chicken all your life ?...or are you going to start being a man? ...he was right" Gibbs said and took another sip of beer the others laughed "that seems a bit harsh " said Adam "nahh that was Jack "said Gibbs "my father was the same not much of a talker but when he did it was in insults "said JackR "it wasn't till after he died i realized it wasn't insults he just didn't know how to talk to me or my sister Emmy "said JackR Gibbs nodded Adam tried to understand but his father was so different he talked with his kids he never insulted them and Adam tried to be the same with his own kids they talked long into the night.
Last edited by ergomac23 on Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.