Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:24 pm

Rourke and Lewis went to room 12 of the motel. They were ready to do a massacre. Rourke was angry with Bellano, and Sheriff Lewis was angry at him for letting out some of the prisoners, even if he was for nothing. They turned the handle and were surprised that the door was not locked. They gently pushed the door. Sheriff and Rourke had their weapon in their hands. They remained frozen in front of the spectacle they offered themselves to them.

"Oh dear, it's not too early, here you are ...!" said Nikki, who was tying Bellano. The sheriff could not believe it. This little brunette had managed to master this great 1m90 strong. She, who had just had an accident, had lost her memory, had been poisoned ... she had just passed for a housekeeper, she had even torn off her skirt to make it more true, and from the top of her 1m58 .. she had defeated Bellano. "Um ... how are you, Nikki?" Charlie asked, "I'm fine, I feel alive again, I've regained the adrenaline I had when I was an agent, but we were very lucky too. Bellano was in a fit of delirium. He did not know anything anymore and he lost his sense of reality and when he wakes up, I think he will not know what happened. " The sheriff and Nikki continued to chat while Charlie handcuffed Bellano.

Meanwhile, Rourke was doing the whole room "she's in the other room, Jack" Nikki said. JackR rushed and saw Amanda lying unconscious on the bed. He took her in his arms and spread her hair with her eyes. He kissed her gently on the cheek to try to wake her up. She began to regain consciousness. She was afraid at first. Her eyes would take a long time to distinguish who was in front of her. Then suddenly, her vision was clear "Jaaaaack". And she broke down in tears. He lifted her in his arms and took her out of the room. The sheriff took Bellano and Nikki took Lynn. A week ago, Lewis locked Bellano and Lynn in Murphy's prison. This time he called the feds directly. It was not risky for the prisoners to escape again.

Nikki had just removed the gag from Lynn's mouth, "Jack, my love, I assure you I would not have hurt you, I love you, you know it, I just wanted to use Bellano but I'd like you swear ... i ... i love you ... well ... you know it .... jaaaaack, please .. look at me ... "... Nikki looked at her, looked at Jack and handed the gag to Lynn "Leave him alone and forget him forever now," Nikki said. Rourke got into the sheriff's car in the back with Amanda and did not leave her. The sheriff and Nikki waited for the Federals, who soon arrived. The sheriff glanced between Rourke and Nikki. He had already suggested to Rourke to become Murphy's sheriff, but he was thinking that he could also offer it to Nikki. After all, a female sheriff would do good to the city. He was going to finish this arrest but would talk about it again as soon as possible.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:37 am

back at the ranch it was getting late in the day and the twins were helping Hannah and SamC make cupcakes and biscuits for the opening of the book'afe' at the moment Hannah was putting the cupcakes in the oven and she turned around to find Richard sticking his fingers in the biscuit batter SamC was working on she was in the fridge looking for the butter "hey you i saw that what are our rules lil darlin" said Hannah with a frown even though his cute little face was covered in batter and flour it was hard to be angry with him "we don't put our fingers in the bowl but we need to taste test "said Richard Hannah smiled "go wash your Hands you to dean "said Hannah SamC walked up to her "it doesn't get better you know .." said SamC "what doesn't "kids "said SamC as JackO walked into the kitchen and stuck his fingers in the biscuit batter "especially the big kids ..."she added and then swatted Jacks hand "hey that's not for you " she said JackO looked at her as he tasted the batter on his fingers "mmmm but it tastes good besides we need to taste test"he said with puppy eyes Hannah laughed and returned to what she was doing "you are setting a bad example for the kids"said SamC as she kissed JackO "i don't see any around " said JackO "i do he is right in front of me "said SamC jack raised his eyebrow and smiled then Adam walked into the kitchen and stuck his finger in the batter Hannah smacked his hand "get you fingers out of it "she said "aw honey we need to taste test "said Adam Hannah looked to SamC who was trying not to laugh "your right they don't get any better but they do make life interesting "said Hannah as she kissed Adam "what does?" asked JackO "never you mind"said SamC and kissed him then both guys grabbed a beer and went out side to Mac by then Tommy was playing hide and seek with the other kids .

hey guys" said mac as they sat on the porch "hey "said the other men "Tommy was just telling me about how the holidays were for him they weren't very fun i want to make this Christmas special for him" said mac "what did you have in mind?" asked JackO "well i have a few ideas in mind but there is one i want to talk to you about Adam" said mac with that they discussed and watched the kids play.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:12 pm

Towards the end of the afternoon, the Feds left with Lynn and Bellano. This time, everything was really finished. There were enough charges against them to stay in prison for a while. Charlie was driving to bring everyone back to his office (Rourke had to leave his car there). He was driving, looking in the mirror that Rourke was taking care of Amanda, "So, Nikki, are you okay?" Charlie asked "Oh yes, I found my reflexes, there was a risk, of course, but I think I'm actually fine, I'll call Michael Thorton to tell him I'm not worried about memory anymore" replied Nikki. "Who is Michael Thorton?" Charlie asked, "he is the son of Mac's best friend, you know, I went to Los Angeles to the Phoenix Foundation, he's the director now, he wanted to know the evolution of the treatment. He will be very glad to learn that I have found my health, "said Nikki. Charlie took the opportunity "and what would you think of becoming a sheriff to Murphy?" Nikki was excited to have the Bellano case closed. But she never imagined that Charlie would offer her this post "hum, Charlie I'm honored, but I've just arrived at Murphy, I've just met Crane and the MacFadden, um ... but I admit that the idea is interesting". Charlie looked in the rear-view mirror "To be completely honest, I also talked to Rourke about it, I think I'll develop a special unit in Murphy and I'll name you both." Nikki and Rourke smiled at each other. They liked to work together so the proposal pleased them.
Rourke sent a text message to the boys saying that he was quickly returning to the ranch.

Adam listened to Mac "wait a second". He picked up his phone "oh, it's JackR coming in ... I'll put some beer in the fridge and I'll be right back." He went back and forth to the kitchen. Hannah and SamC were still in the preparations. "Oh, Hannah, you saw, there is one of the twins who fell." Hannah and SamC immediately looked up to look in the yard. Adam took the opportunity to put his fingers in the biscuit batter . Obviously, Hannah did not see anything quickly turned around "oh, no, Adam MacFadden !!!" And he left, bursting with laughter and licking his fingers.

"Okay, guys, here's the new beer tour ... and tomato juice for you Mac," says Adam. "Thanks thanks". "Um ... yes, so Christmas ...." Mac began. All of a sudden, Hope came out of nowhere "Here's the CharlieO doll and here's the Jessie doll, Daddy's not finished yet because he just came back from Hawaii, but Jessie and CharlieO wanted to talk to you." Mac and Jack O stared at sweet Hope. She used the dolls and made them move as if the dolls were talking

"Hello Mac, how are you, Pal?" I had already contacted you thanks to your grandfather Harry, but we met Hope, so I thought, okay, this time, I'm going to talk to you, "said Hope. moving the doll. Mac was frozen "Mac, you, Neil, Chuck and I were the best friends in the world, there was this accident, you always blamed yourself, but Mac, remember ... Neil wanted to kill a bird, it's because you wanted to prevent Neil from killing an animal, you pushed Neil and the ball gone itself. Mac, things do not happen by chance in life. Of course.. I'm not happy to be dead, however, I'm good here, I made friends, your grandfather is great, he taught me how to play hockey, and your grandma .. What's cooking well ... I had to stop hockey, I had grown too fat because of her good food ...

In short ... Mac ... think .. because you did not tell everything to Adam and JackO ... it's because there was this accident that you invested yourself in the disarmament of the gangs, that you have invested in Boys and Girls Challenge, that you have become nonviolent, that you have always tried to find a peaceful solution. Mac, I'm proud of you. You're the best pal you can ever dream of ... by the way, Neil and Sean say hello to you. They quickly found the light. They are really gone. They thank you for what you do for Tommy. "Mac was beginning to have tears in his eyes.

Adam looked at Mac and looked at Hope. "Hum, Sweetheart, could JessieDoll and CharlieODoll come back at another time, please?" Hope looked at the three men and noticed Mac's reaction. This time it was Hope's empathy that woke up "Mac, I did not want to hurt you, he just wanted to talk to you." And Hope cuddled Mac. He took her in his arms "I know, darling, I know I miss him so much, I miss them all so much"

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:39 am

hope smiled at mac then looked to JackO and gave him a hug "thanks sweetheart "said JackO then she moved to her dad and gave him a hug and a kisses "i love you baby "he said to her "i love you to dad" said hope then she skipped off to join the other kids playing hide and seek "she is a great kid"said mac Adam smiled "yea i know "he said "anyway you were."Adam started then macs phone rang "hold that thought" said Mac JackO looked to Adam "you get the feeling this party is never going to get off the ground?" he asked Adam laughed and nodded yes mac rolled his eyes then answered his phone "hello mac speaking "he said "hey mac i just wanted to remind you about my show it is i 2 weekends time in San Francisco you said you would come oh its penny "said penny "yes of course "said Mac "how many tickets do i send you? "asked penny "ah hold on i'll ask " said mac then turned to Adam and asked him if he would like to see penny's show "sure "said Adam then he asked Hannah "well i think this trip we should take the kids as well "said Hannah "OK so ....8 tickets"said mac "OK i will send them to you" "penny Waite..." " i am so happy you ill be there thanks macgyver "said penny then she hung up the phone mac sighed sorry Jack i could call her back if you wanted to go "said mac "nah it's OK besides you need some one to hold down the fort"said JACKO with a smile mac nodded "so back to the Christmas thing" said Adam "oh right i was thinking i'm not sure how long it's going to take to get a place for Tommy and i to live not to mention the paperwork to adopt tom so it would probably be after Christmas so..." said mac "get to the point mac "said Adam "i was thinking a boy needs a companion...a pet you know and i wanted to ask you first as you have so many animals on the ranch "said mac "i think it's a great idea mac" said JackO "yea i think it would be alright as long as it gets along with pip and Toby" said Adam pointing to the husky and sheepdog in the shade "alright thank you "said Mac "hey when you get the pet could i tag along"asked JackO "sure Jack but it will have to Waite until we get back after the trip" said mac then they continued talking about what pet to get...

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:20 pm

It was almost 6:30pm when Rourke and Nikki finally returned. Mac, Adam and JackO were still under the patio drinking beer and fruit juice "JackR, we've been waiting for you for over an hour," Adam shouted as he lifted his bottle of beer. Rourke arrived at the level of the three boys and took the beer that Adam was giving him "Nikki, do you want to drink a beer with us?" asked Adam. "With pleasure," she replied. They toasted "to an ordinary Sunday," says Adam. Rourke and Nikki burst out laughing "Whaaat?" asked Mac "ordinary is not quite the word that would come to mind" replied Rourke "you tell them, Nikki?" Rourke told to Nikki. She was touched that he let her explain and noted that this boy was really a gentleman. He was still holding Amanda, who was still half asleep. Rourke put down his beer "Guys, I'm just going to take Amanda to Daniel and I'm coming back"
"So, we got to room # 12 ..." Nikki began to tell.

"No, but you're kidding, Nikki," Mac exclaimed "you really got into Bellano's room, but are you crazy?" "No, Mac, I found all my abilities, I assure you, everything is fine," Nikki said confidently. "And by the way" She hesitated before saying "by the way, um ...." Get to the point, Nikki !! "said Adam." Well, I did not want to talk about it until I thought about it and having talked with Crane. But Charlie Lewis would like me to become Murphy's Sheriff "" Whaaaaaaaaaat ?? "x3

Rourke arrived at Daniel and Jonas' place still carrying Amanda "How is she?" Jonas asks. "She's still drowsy, but what worries me a little bit more is that she has not spoken since she woke up and she saw me. It seems that she can not talk anymore, "says Rourke. Jonas took his sister and kissed him "Mandy, sweetie, come on, talk to me". Amanda had a blank stare, her eyes went from Daniel to Jonas through Rourke but it was as if she had no soul. "Rourke, maybe you have to take her to the hospital anyway, right?" Rourke felt ridiculous. Why did not he bring Amanda to the hospital? it was the normal procedure in all other cases. Any victim is brought to the hospital for verification. He was so happy to have her alive again "you're right, Daniel, I do not know what I was thinking about". Daniel took the keys of the car "come on, let's go". And Daniel, Jonas, Rourke took Amanda to the hospital.

"Adam, you can keep baby Daniel, we prefer that Amanda will see the Dr. Webber, we never know," Daniel said. Adam nodded that it was okay "I'll put in fridge a beer for you guys, we'll drink it when you get back." Daniel got behind the wheel and shouted as he came down the car window "you're done eating when we come back, Adam." Adam thinks "so what?"

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:23 am

the afternoon went by and the sun started to set Adam bought baby Daniel inside he was crying "Hannah do we have any milk?" asked Adam "oh Adam he is old enough to eat baby food now"said Hannah picking him up out of Adams arms and putting him in the high chair then she smiled at Adam "oh no don't get any ideas honey we have 4 kids already "said Adam he loved kids but 4 was more then he could handle on any day and already they were at the table eating and talking to each other Richard was eating his dinner with his fingers apparently opting out of using the knife and fork he had been given by his mother Dean was following his example "hey you two are you pigs?" asked Adam "no dad" they both said "are you cows?" he asked and both answered no "well then you can eat with the knife and fork you were given " said Adam "OK daddy " they both said and Richard picked up his fork and used it to pick up a piece of steak then took it off the fork with his fingers and ate it" looks like he beat the system" said JackO Adam smiled and shook his head "at least he is eating" he said then they all ate dinner as Hannah fed baby Daniel once done the kids went upstairs to clean up and get ready for bed .

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:22 pm

It was almost 9pm, almost everyone was in bed. November nights were already dark at that time. Adam, Mac, and JackO were chatting under the porch. Rourke, Daniel and Jonas were finally coming back. "So how's Amanda?" asked Adam. Rourke took the beer that Adam handed him while Daniel got his guitar back and started scratching his guitar and the first words that came were "everybody hurts sometimes" and he played REM's song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rOiW_xY-kc

For Adam, it was normal to explain in song. For the others, they were not yet fully accustomed. Rourke explained that Dr. Webber had taken Amanda and tested. She still did not speak and she would never talk again. He looked at her file. This second kidnapping, and no doubt the injuries she suffered, rekindled all her other "wounds", Crisp's violence, rape, assault, kidnapping, flight, etc. Dr. Webber explained that Amanda was in very deep shock. For now she was dumb and he did not know how long it could last. But surely, Amanda's eyes were empty. As if she had lost all desire to live. Rourke swallowed, saying his words. At that moment, Daniel sang harder "Take comfort in your friends".

Adam, Mac, JackO and Jonas comforted Rourke, "Come on, Daniel is right, do not let go, she'll be okay, she'll fight and you can count on us". They were all upset when going to bed.

Adam could not sleep. He did not want to wake Hannah up so he preferred to stay downstairs. He settled on the dining table, he took the book started with Hope with photos and collages. He took the box of photos he had found a few weeks earlier in the attic. And he offered himself a trip back in time ...

He remembered that day when he went to Murphy with Brian for a beer when he saw Hannah for the first time. Hannah had served them. When he left the bar and went up to the Jeep, he told his brother "Brian, I'm going to marry this girl". Brian had burst out laughing. He searched and found a picture of Hannah posing in front of her caravan. Then he looked again and found a picture of the boys pulling the rope. It was the day he was his brothers had tried to recover their bull. He also found a picture of the boys doing a pyramid while riding each other. He searched. He took a picture with great gentleness and looked at it for a long time. Hannah had put two pink baby booties on his cowboy hat. He remembered that minute, that moment, that day, this month, this year. The day Hannah told him that little Hope was on their way to life. He also stuck this picture.

Then came the picture where Hannah had a little round belly. While searching in the box, he went from discoveries to discoveries. He saw a picture of Hannah making her head as if she were surprised and all the brothers of Adam and Adam had put their hand on Hannah's belly. He found this picture very funny. He selected it. Then he looked for a picture of Hope, he had one in mind, especially ... he searched in this damn box. Then he found it. It was a picture of Adam holding Hope in his arms. Adam closed his eyes and Hope nibbled Adam's nose. He still had tears in his eyes. He also chose this picture. Finally, he wanted a picture of the whole family. He found one, the twins had to be 2 or 3 years old, Hope was in Adam's arms and Hannah was holding Isaac by the jacket. He wanted to run somewhere else and not be photographed so he pulled out his tongue. In the end, everyone pulled out the tongue in order to do the same. Even the twins!

He had 6 photos and made a beautiful montage to succeed in making 3 pages of the book of Hope. He was tired. He went to bed and put the book on Hope's bedside table. He had taken care to put a little word "Your story is just beginning ...I love you my beautiful sweatheart"

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:35 am

Monday morning

everyone got up had breakfast and got ready for school then the kids were out the door with hugs and kisses hope hugged Adam and kissed his cheek "what was that for?" he asked "the photos in our book ..i love you dad" sad hope with a smile then Adam kissed her forehead i love you to sweetheart " he said then she walked to the bus stop with the other kids this was hope and Tommy's first day back at school since the trip to Hawaii they were excited to be going back "i can't Waite to tell Kelly all about it "said hope on the bus ride to school once there hope found Kelly and Cory and told them about there adventures when they were done they headed to class "oh hope and Tommy don't know "said Kelly "don't know what?" asked Tommy " Mr Anderson last week we were in class doing math he was teaching us about subtractions when.." said Cory "when what?" asked hope "we don't know how it happened the chalk board some how came off the wall it knocked him out an ambulance came to the school and everything "said Kelly "oh i hope he is alright"said hope worried "the rumor is he broke his leg he won't be back for a few weeks" said Cory "but if he isn't teaching us who is ?" asked Tommy "we have a substitute teacher her name is miss linden her first name is Carrie she is deaf but she can lipread real well "said Cory "yea she caught Cory whispering to Ben and he had to tell the class the conversation "laughed Kelly "it wasn't funny" said Cory "come on guys time for class "said miss linden "ah i see we have two new students today" she added "no miss this is hope and Tommy they were away last week " said Cory " ah well then welcome back "said miss linden as they entered the classroom.

meanwhile back at the ranch mac was getting ready to go out "hey mac were you off to?" asked JackO "the store i want to get something for Tommy "said mac "hey can i tag along i haven't got anything else to do "SAID jackO "sure "said mac and they told Adam then left the ranch and went into town...

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:08 pm

Carrie Linden introduced herself to Hope and Tommy because she had done it last week in front of the other students. Then she asked Hope and Tommy to introduce themselves. "Hello, I'm Tommy ... I like playing baseball and I like to read, my favorite book is" the ugly duckling "and my best friend is Hope". The other students laughed and Hope blushed, of course, although the whole school knew that Tommy's best friend was Hope. "Well, Tommy, welcome to my class, Hope, your turn." Hope did not know what to say. And she remembered the gesture she had learned for Lucky Diamond Parish. She put her fingers on her lips and made a sign to the mistress to greet her in sign language, "Well, hello to you too, Hope, how do you know the sign language?" Hope said that she lived on a ranch and that she was doing baseball and that the trainer's son was dumb, etc ... "And today, I live with my dad, my mom, we have went on a honeymoon in trip in Hawaii with Uncle MacGyver, his son SamM and we met Penny Parker, who had dropped my dad in the drums at the Talent Show, and I have two little brothers too, and 6 uncles .. and .. . "

All the students laughed. They all knew the MacFadden family, of course. But they mostly laughed at the mistress's bewildered eyes. They all thought she had a hard time keeping up with Hope's stories. But no ... she had heard "MacGyver". This name was special enough for her to remember.

Mac and JackO arrived in town. They passed Mary-Rose's new restaurant "At M' Rose". Then they continued to the old school, which was a little way off the main road, "the guys did a great job," said JackO "yep," Mac answered. They finally arrived at the store where Mac wanted to buy a toy for Tommy. Mac looked around and found what he was looking for "Whaaaat? ... do you want to buy him a stuffed toy?" JackO asked in amazement. "Well, yes, so what?" "But this kid is 10. He wants to play cars, monsters, spaceships, Goaul'ds," Jacko snapped. "what?" Mac asked, looking at JackO "This is from your Stargate thing, no?" ... "Yes, forget it," apologized JackO. Mac found a beautiful stuffed toy almost 1 meter long, a dog lying with the tongue hanging down. "I'm taking it," Mac said, heading to the cashier to pay. "But why do you take a stuffed animal while you want to give him a dog for Christmas?" Jacko said.

Mac smiled at the cashier "do not pay attention to him, he forgot to be a child ... Yes, a gift package, please ...." and turning to JackO "primo, this kid no longer has a house, no parents, no grandparents ... secondly, he does not have a toy that belongs to him ... tertio ... yes, precisely because I want to give him a dog for Christmas, I offer him this soft toy.I want to see first how he reacts.I love dogs.But I do not want to make their misfortune.It must think a lot before taking a dog. We will not give it up in a few days just because Tommy will not want it. " Jack knew that Mac was right "And why would not I take a dog too?" JackO surprised himself saying "Whaaaat?" said Mac. "That way, the two dogs will be able to play together, and it's been so long since I've had a dog." Mac thinks ... "I'm going to buy you a stuffed toy too ... and we'll see ... if you're nice and sweet ... you'll have the right to your real dog too" ... "very funny, Mac!" answered Jack.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:00 pm

the school day went by fast soon the kids were running out of the school the McFadden kids and Tommy were about to walk to the bus when Issac spotted a familiar person "hey what is uncle mac doing here?" he asked all the kids looked at each other then ran over to him they all greeted him "hey guys how was your day?" he asked they all spoke at once "OK hold it i can't here you we will talk at home first though i am here to see tom " said mac "OK well it was nice to see you but we should get to the bus come on guys "said Lucy "we will see you back at the ranch" she added ushering keanu,jack and Issac and the twins to the bus "see ya Lucy and thank you " said mac he knew she must have realized mac had the jeep which only had 5 seats "hope come on " Lucy called "uncle mac can i go with you?" asked hope "hope come on " called Lucy again "sure kiddo ...it's alright she is coming with us"called mac Lucy smiled back and climbed on the bus hope looked at mac "you will never guess we have a substitute teacher her name is miss linden" she said excitedly "miss linden ey? do you know her first name? " mac asked "Carrie" said tom "she wouldn't be deaf by any chance?" asked mac with a smile "yes do you know her?" asked tom "yea many years ago do you think she is still here i would like to say hello to her" said mac "i don't know " said hope "well lets go and see" said mac then they walked back into the school and tom and hope showed Mac there classroom.

when they walked into the room miss linden was talking with Cory "this is my last warning OK if i catch you passing notes in class again it will be a trip to the principals office for you young man "said Carrie "yes miss linden i'm sorry"said a very guilty looking Cory "alright chin up "said Carrie lifting his chin "that's better you are a good kid you can go now " she added then Cory thanked her and he quickly exited the classroom then Carrie noticed hope and Tommy "hello you to is there something i can help you with ?" she asked then she saw the man that was with them mac smiled at her "mac wow look at you" said Carrie "hey Carrie "said mac and he gave her a hug " how have you been?" he asked "mac i have to see your lips to read them" said Carrie with a smile "oh sorry i forgot " he said then repeated his question "oh i am fin i retired from teaching full time but found i couldn't stay away so i became a substitute " Carrie explained "oh that's great Carrie" said mac "what about you mac?" asked Carrie "well it's a long story" said mac the kids smiled at each other as mac explained everything then after "well that great mac ... i have some work to do for tomorrows lessons so i should get to it "said Carrie as she blushed "we should be going to"said mac they said there goodbyes and left on the way back to the ranch tom looked at mac "do you like her mac?" asked tom "of course i like her "said mac "no i mean really like her"said tom " well i don't know about that...i ...um oh i have a surprise for you sport hope can you get the parcel in the back please?" asked mac "sure mac"said hope and she past it to Tommy "what's this?" asked Tommy "open it and find out "said mac ....