Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:31 pm

"Good evening," Tommy said, surprised to see Adam, Mac in the sofa, JackR, and JackO in front of him. He thought everyone was already sleeping. He looked at them one after the other and the tears began to flow. He rushed into JackO's arms, continuing to cry. "Hum, guys ... help me". Then he looked at Tommy "Tom, you had to go through very bad times since you were young, I know it, but there you're dealing with a loss right now that I can not even begin to ... What I mean I'm not the right person to help you (SG S3E6) ". Then JackO slowly slid Tommy to Mac who had begun to doze on the couch. But Tommy's tears had woken him up. "Tom, come here, Buddy, come on, hug me," Mac said, taking and hugging Tommy tightly. While Mac comforted Tommy. JackO had a flash. The words he uttered were the words he had said to SamAlternative in alternative reality. In "this reality" he was married to Sam who was not in the army. But JackAlternative was killed and SamAlternative cried all the tears in her body. He had finally kissed her, to pretend. But SamAlternative had concluded "it's not him".

"Tom, you're still a child by the waist, but I know that your heart and your head have already gone through difficult things, I know because I crossed them too, and that's why I understand you" says Mac to Tommy to cheer him up "Mac, I saw mom and dad come in and say goodbye." Mac did not make fun of Tommy at all. He had said goodbye to his parents on the Osiris boat ... Well, he was in a coma. But since that day, Mac "the Cartesian" was trying to see things in another way. He took Tommy in his arms, got up, signaled to the others that he was going upstairs and he was coming back. "Tommy, I know it's sad to lose parents, but never forget we're here for you, I'm here for you, I'm not Sean or Alex, I'm just Mac, but if you're me want in your life, I would do everything for us to be happy together. " And he found Tommy who had stopped crying. Mac walked around the room and realized that Tommy did not even have a stuffed toy. He pulled off his sweater, turned the sleeve in the head, turned the belly trunk, squeezed it off with the second sleeve and put it down next to Tommy "I'll always be there for you," Mac said. "Thanks, Mac ... Mac, I can tell you I love you too, huh?" "Of course, Buddy," Mac answered. So Tommy took the stuffed sweater and opening his big arms "mac .... I love you big like that". Mac smiled, he also opened his arms but he was obviously bigger "Tom, I love you even bigger like that, come on, sleep, Buddy".

Mac slowly closed the door of the room. He was going down when he found Hope on the landing "hey, darling, what are you doing here?" "I heard Tommy crying, and then I absolutely have to talk to you about Jessie and I have to talk to Charlie's Uncle JackO." Mac realized he could not go back. He took Hope in his arms and went down the stairs "Gentlemen, we must discuss with "Mademoiselle". Adam, JackR and JackO were ready to go to sleep. "What's going on, sweetheart," Adam asked, "Dad, I saw the light when I was in the hospital when I slept. I met CharlieO and Jessie, they told me I had to leave I did not have to die, but they also told me that like CharlieM, I was a messenger, "explained Hope. Adam was both horrified and surprised. Adam did like Mac. He took Hope in his arms, "Listen, we had a very hectic week, including Hope, I suggest we go to bed, sweetie, promised, we'll talk to you again tomorrow about this messenger story. And you guys, I propose a fishing party tomorrow morning ... to discuss ... well ... really ...for good "." Okay, good night "answered Mac, JackR and JackO.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:38 am

Sunday morning :

everyone got up slowly Adam as always was the first up a weeks vacation wasn't going to change a lifetime habit Adam got on his horse and rode up to the peak and back then he helped Brian and Evan heard the cows in the field "it's odd but i missed this"said Adam " you mean getting up at the crack of dawn to do chores ?" said Evan "..your insane if you think that " said Brian "maybe"said Adam they made there way back to the ranch as everyone was still sound asleep they went in and got a bite to eat and gave the animals food as well .

when Tommy woke he lay in his bed thinking then he packed his back pack and went quietly out of Issac's room he waked down the hall to Macs room and knocked before opening the door mac was asleep berried in the pillows and blanket "Mac?...Mac?"Tommy called macs eyes opened slowly as he let out a snore then his eyes adjusted and he saw Tommy in the door way with his pack on his back "morning Tom"he yawned as he sat up "where are you going this early ?" he asked mac looked at his watch it was only 5:00 in the morning "i want to go home" said Tommy mac raised an eye brow"bud you are home" he said confused "no where i used to live " said Tommy mac didn't need to ask why "OK give me a minute" he said as got up and got dressed they went down stairs and he found JackO reading the newspaper "hey were are you guys off to i thought we were going for a fishing trip?" asked JackO "just a drive we will be back in time for the trip tell Adam if i am not i will catch up and meet you there" said mac "yea sure you betcha "said Jack with a smile then Tommy and Mac left the ranch and drove over to the street were Tommy had lived .

once they got there they found both houses had been demolished and big beams put up in there place "where did they go?" asked Tommy mac read the sign in front of the wire fence "looks like there going to put up a block of apartments here " he said "but why?" i don't know bud but it gives us options " he added then mac noticed Tommy confusion " some where to think about living ...you and me" Mac explained "oh i thought we'd live on the ranch " said Tommy "it will take time to build a new place tom " said mac it is just something to think about" he added they got back into the car and mac drove not back to the ranch but to a look out near by they sat for a while and talked then Tommy opened his bag and rummaged for something Mac saw a book fall out he picked it up and saw the cover "The Ugly Duckling " by Hans Christian Andersen Tommy stopped and looked up "it's my favorite book" he said "mine to especially at your age Mac opened it and saw a note it read "to Sean happy reading i hope you like it Happy Birthday from uncle Mac " Mac was surprised "i forgot i gave him this he was what? 6 years old " said mac Mac understood why this book meant so much to tom he felt lost and wanted to find a family which he had Mac gave Tommy his book and Tommy put it back in his bag "i meant what i said last night tom ...it's not going to be easy but i am willing to give it a try but you will have to be patient with me and i promise to be patient with you " said mac "i know Mac i like you Dad used to talk about you sometimes he told me of your adventures " said Tommy with a smile "oh yea" said Mac after a while they headed back to the ranch .

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:22 pm

Sunday morning quiet with each other. The awakening is done more or less quickly. Hannah still took advantage of staying in bed while Adam had already toured the property, had prepared the coffee and went to get fresh bread. He came back to the room and kissed her tenderly, "honey, we're going fishing with the guys," Adam said. Hannah was vaguely asleep "what ?? you all go fishing?" Adam realized he had not been clear "uh .. no, the guys .. not my brothers, I mean, the guys ... JackO, Mac and JackR We need to talk to each other, you understand, we've been through some crazy stuff for a few weeks. " Hannah blinked. He still had the skin tanned holidays, it brought out his eyes. She loved him even more "I love you Adam MacFadden". "I love you Hannah MacFadden".

So the "guys" were on the way to go fishing. It was only a pretext, they all knew it. "Have you thought of beers, Adam?" JackO asked "Yep". "And how many fishing rods do you have?" Rourke asked, "enough, I remind you that we are 7 brothers .." They arrived at the lake. They each settled on a small chair. JackO, Mac have thought each other at the lake in Minnesota. JackR appreciated this tranquility. And they fished, they fished, they fished ... At least, they had put the wire of their rod in the water and their hands in the pockets while waiting for the fish to come "I like fishing in an empty lake "JackO says. Adam smiled "But it's not empty!" "No big deal, Adam, I'm used to, I had a house by a lake, and I loved spending time resting there from my missions ..." And that was the starting point of the confidences ...

Jack recalled some facts and explained other things. He was colonel then general for an ultra secret mission called "Stargate". It was necessary to pass through a ring filled with "water" and the SG1 team (which included SamC, DanielJ and Teal'C) find themselves in another world. The first surprised looks started ... "Oh yes, Teal'C ... You told me that his brand was due to a tradition of his country ...". "Yes, then, it was not a country, but rather a planet.Teal'C comes from Chulak and he saved my life many times, and so in our missions, we were on a planet, where there was a lot of blue crystals, I fainted, and when I came back to me, another Jack was in my place on Earth "." oh yes I met him in Hawaii, "says Mac.

"Hmm, no, that was JackClone ... You saw that we could communicate with the dead thanks to a crystal.Well, it's thanks to JackCristal" ... Still surprised looks .... " But how many Jacks are there? No, because I prefer to know how many brothers I have? " Mac asked and the others mocked nicely, "um ... there is also Jack Alternative in an alternate reality. And there must be a JackO in 1969 ... oh what a beautiful year .. But no, I think he came back this one ... and I think it's already good. But we have lived so many incredible stories. And I was on a mission with SamC. At the time it was not my wife. It was against the rules. But how many times have I wanted to kiss her, guys, for crying out loud !!! "This time it was complcity glances together between guys ...

Mac took over "then I was an agent for the Phoenix Foundation, and we found out that I was working in the foundation that JackO's father had created, and I traveled the world. a sort of repairman, when there was something that was not going somewhere, it was my job, I have to fix it.I was wounded many times, poisoned, I was shot ... I was even in the coma and that's where I said goodbye to Harry, I think that's what Charlie and Hope are doing now thanks to JackCristal, I did not have the opportunity to have a woman at my life. But I did not want to engage anyway, I had too much mission, too much responsibility ... ". "Yes, in other words, you were scared" Said Adam "whaaat?, No, what are you going to say? No, I .. I have not met the woman of my life, that's all ... well, yeah, I thought I met her but she tried to kill me, "Mac says, thinking about Deborah.

Rourke spoke, "wow, guys, the woman who kills, it knows me ... You caught Lynn, well, it's my ex girlfriend, I was a cop in Chicago, and my boss decided that I had to protect her because she had witnessed a murder, she charmed me, she explained to me that she had heard that the victim had stashed some money somewhere, and she and her girlfriend Nancy Cunningham They tried to kill me, but I escaped. " Mac said, "Oh, yes, Nancy, Tommy's mom." JackR continued "when I helped Jenny in LA, Adam invited me to spend a few quiet days with Murphy" "And you're always welcome" says Adam "Thank you, buddy, but today I think I found the person for me, the ONE, and it's this crazy Lynn who has to hold her somewhere with this crazy Bellano. "

The "FOUR" continued to tell more or less incredible things. They were united, like the four musketeers. The military secret was still relying of course, but for the first time Mac and jackO trusted someone. For the first time, JackR was sure to have support and for the first time, Adam thought that ... rancher and husband ... it was not so bad as life ...

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:49 am

the men continued to fish and talk everyone thought it was hilarious when Mac got a bite n his line and it took him into the water with it "we are meant to fish not be one...fish" said JackO through the laughter then mac threw mud at jack it missed and got Adam instead Adam got up and threw mud back at him they noticed JackO laughing and both threw mud at him some got on JackR and "men will be boys" it started a mud fight soon all four were covered in mud they decided to go for a swim for a bit and while there JackR caught a fish "hey hold on to it "said Adam as he grabbed the net and JackR placed the fish in it "how many fish does that make?" asked JackO "lets see 2"said Adam as they all swam to the bank and climbed out of the water and dressed "lucky we packed our swimming things" said Mac "yep i leaned that after the first time i bought Brian out here he'd rather swim then fish" said Adam so they all sat and dried off and talked after they finished they had 9 fish 2 caught by Adam 4, caught by JackR ,2 by mac and 2 by JackO .

at the ranch the kids had finished there chores and were playing around the ranch Jamie and Isabelle were playing with dolls with hope and Tommy on the porch and keanu ,jack, George and Jacob and Issac were playing football in the yard and Lucy was sitting with the twins drawing pictures in the main ranch Jacob noticed Tommy playing with the dolls "hey Tommy come play with us you can make our teams even"Jacob said as Lucy stepped out to retrieve a piece of paper that flew out of the kitchen door "why? i am happy playing with the dolls" asked Tommy "boys don't play with dolls silly"said Jacob laughing "hey boys can play with dolls "said Lucy "just as much as girls can play baseball" she added "yea "said hope Tommy smiled besides this is fun"he said Jacob just looked at them then turned to George and Issac and whispered something to them that made them laugh Tommy looked at them and felt kind of embarrassed "don't worry about them" said Hope "yea Tommy if you like playing with dolls you can "said Lucy then she turned and walked back into the house again but unfortunately Jacob didn't stop Lucy knew he didn't intend to be mean to Tommy but after a while she heard Jacob call Tommy a girly boy Tommy told him he wasn't Hannah overheard it to and walked out with SamC right behind yep Lucy had told them about it an they caught the three boys teasing Tommy "hey that is enough all 3 of you teasing is never OK Issac you should know that behavior is never tolerated in this house "said Hannah sternly "Jacob and George you are guests here i think you will need to have a talk with your father when he gets back "said SamC then they took the three boys inside to do chores Tommy stopped playing with the dolls and sat on a chair on the porch with his book and read quietly ...

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:17 pm

The FOUR returned with their fish for lunch. They were still a little muddy. SamC and Hannah watched them arrive and could not help but laugh. "JackR, you stay lunch with us" said Adam. "Hmm, yes, all right, just let me go greet Daniel and Jonas". Mac saw Tommy alone on the porch reading "Hey, Buddy, why do not you play with the others?" Tommy was silent. It was not a scale. He looked at Mac with sad eyes, "Mac, I know Daddy Sean and Mom Nancy have been killed by a bad guy, but I do not know why Dad Alex and Mom Wendy are dead." Mac realized that this little guy really understood things quickly. "Listen, Buddy, Wendy was sick, a very serious illness, and Daddy Alex preferred not to let her go alone, you understand." Mac took Tommy in his arms, "but that does not explain why you'd rather read ..."

All of a sudden, he saw JackO hold Jacob with his T-shirt, "young man, since when do you treat your friends like that? Since when do you disrespect people? since when do people have to do what you want to do?" Jacob tried not to cry "But dad, Tommy is a boy, he has to play football and not doll!" Mac looked at Tommy "okay, I understood". Adam took the conversation to prove JackO right. He went to fetch Hope's doll's house, the little dolls, the wood, the fabric, the sheets of paper and Adam started "playing" with the dolls "Hope, sweetie, come on. I think AdamDoll and HopeDoll wanted to make a new book ... ". Hope ran alongside her father and both started playing the dolls and at the same time thinking about creating another book. JackO shook Jacob who felt ridiculous, he whispered "I'm sorry." JackO had his son repeat "Jacob, you do not have to apologize to me ...". Jacob looked at his father, looked at Adam and Hope, then looked in Tommy's direction. He went to see Tommy "Tommy, I'm sorry" "it does not matter, Jacob, you prefer football ...". Tommy started reading again.

As the men had returned, Hannah and SamC had taken the jeep and went to see the work in the old school. The boys had done some fantastic renovations. There was a reading area for the little ones, a reading area for the grown-ups, there was a terrace for those who wanted to read outside. And there was the space "tea room". Lucy had probably worked on the sign, she was very artistic. She had written "Book'afé" over an open book with a cup of coffee and of course the mark of the MacFadden, the horseshoe with a 7.
Hannah was very moved to see all these changes. She took SamC in her arms "our adventure can begin". SamC asked if the inauguration could be Wednesday. There is no school in the afternoon. Hannah thought it was a great idea. SamC used her mobile phone and confirmed the date of Paul Legendary's inauguration for Ernest Pratt's arrival.

Hope was delighted to play the doll with her father. And he was creating a new doll for her. "Dad, can you make me two dolls?" "Of course, sweetheart, for whom?" "For CharlieO and Jessie". Adam looked at his daughter twice. "Dad, they still have things to say ..."

It was Sunday, but Sheriff Lewis had become a friend of Rourke. He came to see him to bring him the last elements of the investigation. "Hello Charlie, are you coming to arrest me?" he said, half joking, "you know not, JackR, I just wanted to make a point with you, we have something new, so let's just summarize, Bellano and your ex-girlfriend have run away since Monday. she wants revenge, Amanda has been missing since Wednesday night, we found Bellano's DNA on the quilt, it does not connect Lynn to all that, and it does not connect Bellano with kidnapping "" yes, I know Charlie Lynn is very smart. "That's why I came to see you, we had complaints at a motel, a couple that seems odd, the guy would be extremely aggressive, it's worth going to see, no, you want to come?" Rourke looked at his watch. It was 11:30. "Okay, I'm just going to warn Adam because I had to eat with him". He was going to get into Lewis' car, when Crane and Nikki were walking on the ranch. They greeted each other. Rourke had taken Nikki to find Karl. He thought a female person to coax Lynn would be an asset. He explained the situation. Nikki agreed right away. She still had her agent reflections. She kissed Crane lovingly to reassure him. He did not expect to meet a "James Bond Girl". Lewis, Rourke and Nikki went to the address of the motel.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:19 am

hope and Adam played with the dollhouse with Isabelle and Jamie Tommy sat and read his book mac sat next to him "hey could you read it to me tom ?" asked mac Tommy smiled "sure" he said then turned to the first page and started reading to him Adam looked up and smiled at them he knew what mac felt he loved hearing hope or the boys read to him at the moment though Richard couldn't read very well so he made up stories with the pictures 'what an imagination' he thought before turning back to hope and the girls even George had sat with them and started playing with the dolls at the moment he was making one ride a toy horse over the porch hope looked to Tommy and smiled "hey Tommy remember this song "she asked then started singing Hakunamata which made everyone laugh ,sing and dance along meanwhile Jacob had to muck out the stalls with Issac they were not talking to each other Issac swept the floor of the barn and Jacob shoveled out the muck from each stall Issac started humming to himself "humming?" asked Jacob Issac smiled at him "it helps the work get done faster "he explained "if you say so" said Jacob and they continued to work .

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:00 am

Sheriff Lewis, Rourke, Nikki and the deputies arrived at the motel. The receptionist explained that a couple was arriving Monday evening, a little fishy. But there were a lot of shady couples here. Some came just for an hour or two, to have a good time, for .... The sheriff made a sign to say that he had seized. He wanted to know why the manager had called the sheriff. The receptionist explained that he often heard shouts, voices, even at night. Rourke looked at the sheriff "it must be Bellano's paranoia". Sheriff Lewis asked the receptionist if he had any keys for the room. They had to draw up a plan. They dressed Nikki as a maid and as it was Sunday, it was credible that a maid had to clean the room, even if there was the "do not disturb" sign on the door. Nikki took her role very seriously. She has always been very professional in her missions. She remembered all the missions with Mac, it was a good time.

They approached the room. Indeed, there was "do not disturb" on the door. The more they approached, the more they heard screams "nooo, why do not you want, we'd be good together ... You see, I did it for you, you're beautiful, Laurie ... No, do not move, stay with me...". At that moment, it was difficult to know what was going on in the room. Nikki knocked, shouting "room service, I have to clean the room sir. For a week now, the room has not been cleaned, sir? ... I will enter with the pass ". Bellano's voice stopped. He was in the room with Lynn. He had tied her to a chair, gagged, and he was spinning around with a gun. Clearly, his hallucinations had come to haunt him. Nikki put the key in the lock, turned the wrist. She pushed open the door and ...

Bellano went into the doorway. He was much taller than she "Hello, I do not need you to clean up". "But sir, it's mandatory, it's motel rules, hygiene reasons, and then ..." she pretended to smell "and then, it stinks sir, you did not ventilate the room enough. And then you have to make the bed with clean sheets, your wife will be happy anyway. " Nikki sought by all means to provoke Bellano "I have no wife, leave me alone". "No, sir, come on, get out of the room, I have it for 10 minutes, I have my cart there, look, I'm going ..." Bellano peeked out, he saw no one. He caught Nikki by the blow and made her enter the room by closing the door.
Rourke and Sheriff Lewis looked at each other "Well done ..... ???" . Rourke replied "I hope so" ...

Mac listened to Tommy read "the ugly duckling". His cell vibrated several times. He received a message from Penny Parker, still enthusiastic about her role in Vancouver. He received a message from SamM and Lisa, baby Katie was fine. They were resuming a normal life all three. SamM had a selfie on the beach and baby Katie was trying to catch the wind. He received a message from Jack Dalton. he wanted to know how to go to Nikki's memory and how his buddy was going. And finally, he received a message from KateC. She was on a new business, she had to leave Los Angeles but she was thinking of him.

All of a sudden, Richard shouted "Mom, I'm hungry !!!!" Hannah looked at her watch. It was past noon. "Okay, my angel, we're going to eat ... Adam, JackR did not come home, we have to feed the kids." Adam organized himself and arranged business with Hope, then they set the table and lunch began with those who were there and wanted to eat.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:36 am

all the kids including Issac and Jacob sat at the table and ate lunch JackO ,Adam and mac sat with them they ate sandwiches and fruit salad during the meal they talked among themselves hope and Tommy sat next to mac ,JackO sat between Jacob and George Adam sat next to the twins and helped them cut there sandwiches while SamC and Hannah sat next to the girls and Issac during the meal Dean excitedly spoke "hey daddy guess what i can ride coco by my self " he said with a mouth full of food "young man how many times do i have to say finish your food then talk "Said Adam "but daddy you should see me Uncle Ev.....aaaaaaaaaachoooooo" dean sneezed the food in his mouth all over Adam "oops sorry daddy "said Dean with a slight giggle everyone had stopped talking and was looking at Adam then JackO started laughing "and what's so funny?" asked Adam as Hannah grabbed a wet cloth and helped Adam clean himself "dean just created a new sandwich peanut butter and Adam sandwich "said JackO then everyone started laughing even Adam joined in "please excuse me while i clean my self up "said Adam as he got up and went upstairs to get clean "alright everyone back to eating please come on now shows over" said Hannah trying to stop giggling herself .

after lunch and a talk about manners and about covering your mouth when you sneeze with the twins , hope and Adam went into the living room and started creating a new book while the other kids played outside under the watchful eye of JackO ,Tommy and mac though went for a walk around the Ranch "so what do you like?" asked Mac not sure where to begin he wasn't much of a conversationalist himself and it seemed neither was Tommy "i mean apart from "the ugly duckling " he added "well i like hope and baseball "said Tommy "but what is your favorite animal i am a dog person my self" said Mac "i like dogs granddad had a dog for a while years ago named alpha odd name for a dog don't you think mac?" asked Tommy "yea but i guess the name came from police speak when they are on the radio talking to each other .....it's kind of complicated "said mac "oh i know he taught it to me" said Tommy "do you want me to teach you mac?" he asked "sure an old dog can always learn new tricks " mac replied then Tommy taught mac as they walked around after mac got the hang of police language they had ended up sitting on the fence watching the cows in the field Tommy sat Mac lent against the fence stretching his back as they went on to other things to talk about "well it's not long till Christmas how far away is it?" asked mac "i think...4 or 5 weeks that's what hope said anyway" said Tommy "but there is thanksgiving first and that is next week"said mac "you don't seem very excited" said mac "well i never really had thanksgiving i mean dad and mom had one last year but it was a small meal and we didn't go to the parade down main street mom was to tired she slept all afternoon and dad wanted to watch the football hope told me all about it though at school she said it was her favorite part of thanksgiving and they had a huge meal ...." said Tommy "do you think we could see the parade this year?" asked Tommy "well sure i don't see why not "said Mac on the inside mac hurt for this kid holidays were not much fun for him he wanted to make it special and he had an idea how to make Christmas special for him but he would need to ask Adam first though.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:52 pm

While Adam was preparing the book and mac was walking, they received a text from Rourke "complicated situation, I would not go home right away, I'll let you know, do not worry, I'm with Charlie." And so Adam and Mac did not worry. If Rourke had said that Nikki had been caught by Bellano, it is sure that Mac would have reacted very quickly.

Sherif Lewis and Rourke were waiting behind a car in front of door 12 of the motel. That's where Nikki came in 10 minutes ago, caught by Bellano. Since then, there was no sound, no cry, no movement "it's a good sign, at least he did not kill anyone," said the Sheriff. "I hope so," said Rourke. "We give him another five minutes and we come in by force," the sheriff said. "The risk is that he really kills someone if he will see someone enter," Rourke says.

Bellano shook his revolver in front of Nikki's head, "who are you, and why do you want to clean up?" Totally professional as she was trained, Nikki played her role "sir, I'm just a housekeeper, you scare me with your stuff in your hand, it's not a real one, huh, tell me? I'll be too scared, and then why did you hang the lady on the chair? "" That's not good, sir. You have to detach her" she tried to coax him. Bellano continued to watch Nikki and turned around the chair where he had tied Lynn "you do not understand ... it's not Laurie !!! She thought she could make me forget Laurie. But it's not possible. Laurie, she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, beautiful red hair, half long, a porcelain skin, and a lot of style, do you see the kind? " exclaimed Bellano, as if Nikki could imagine Laurie's figure.

"Yes, she's a very beautiful woman, I'm sure you miss her, I'm sure she'd like your news, what do you think?" and while Nikki was talking to Bellano, she was looking around the room to see the situation. There was another room next to the bathroom "By the way, my name is Lexie, and you, tell me?? can I use your restrooms, otherwise I think I'm going to do in my panties It does not bother you, then afterwards, I quickly vacuum it, and you take back your life and I continue my cleaning ". And quietly with the greatest coolness, Nikki went into the bathroom, looking quickly into the other room. She saw Amanda lying on the bed. Bellano was taken by his demons in his head. Laurie's image kept coming back. He knew the girl on the chair was not Laurie. But he did not know who she was anymore. He had entered a phase of delirium. By cons, in his bad delusions, he had a good side. And the housekeeper had nice and natural area. He was waiting for her to come out of the toilet. In the bathroom, Nikki managed to send a text message to Rourke "Lynn tied on a chair, Amanda tied on bed, Bellano with a gun in his hand, In a minute you come inside."

Rourke read the message. he knew he could count on Nikki. They approached the door without being noticed. The seconds passed. Nikki had counted. She came out of the bathroom and shouted to Bellano to get his attention "Hey, do you think I can have a drink in the mini-bar, I'm dying of thirst, it does not bother you, you're having a drink with me, Come on, you seem to need it, we can toast ... hum ... to life ... with the rotten job that I have, if you knew. " He approached her, lowered his guard a little. She took a bottle from the mini-bar, looked at him with a big smile ...

... and smashed the bottle on his head. At this moment Lewis and Rourke burst into the room.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:27 am

inside the main ranch Hannah and SamC were writing a shopping list for food and drink they would need for the opening of the book'afe "oh and we need to get supplies for thanksgiving as well"said Sam Hannah smiled "when you live on a ranch for a long time you learn quickly to think ahead i have most things organised for thanksgiving dinner i just need a few vegetables and that we can get from the veggie patch "Hannah explained " how ever did you learn to be so organised?" asked SamC "years of practice Darlin" said Hannah then they both laughed and continued there list ..

in the living room Adam and hope were hard at work they had made 3 pages already hope was full of ideas "oh we could make a page about our favorite food and all the animals on the ranch and..." whoa girl don't get ahead of your self there remember one page at a time "said Adam with a smile and a wink "i know dad but i am so excited "said hope as she grabbed her glue stick and they continued on with the book Adam smiled he loved how passionate she got about things like art and baseball he knew she could do anything she set her mind to and he would support her 1000% what ever she wanted to do.

outside Tommy and mac finished there walk and was sitting on the porch "mac" said Tommy "yea tom" said mac "what was Christmas like when you were my age?" asked Tommy "well by the time i was your age my dad and grandma had died so it was mom, harry and me i remember i used to wrap presents in old comic book pages but mum would say it's the thought that counts" said mac with a smile Tommy laughed "do you miss them?" asked Tommy "everyday tom but you know what makes me feel better?" asked mac "what?" "having friends like you to talk with just know if there is anything you want to talk about i am here even if you just want to sit in silence i will sit with you "said mac "i know mac .and you can with me too" sad Tommy as he gave mac a hug mac smiled this kid was more like him then he had realized and in his head he thanked Kate for sending him a friend to treasure .