Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:20 pm

The analyst had placed electrodes on Nikki's forehead, on the top of her chest and on her hands. He continued to do the work of deprogramming. "10 ... 9 ... 8 ... 7 ... 6 ... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... 0 ... Okay, Nikki like yesterday you're asleep, but nothing can happen to you, I'm going to tell you words and you'll tell me if it reminds you of something ... Phoenix Foundation? " "this building", "MacGyver?" "My friend," "Crane?" Nikki blushes "I hope, my love friend". The analyst checked the curves on the strip of paper. So far everything was fine. "Okay, Nikki, we're going to try a little harder. Smuggling?" Nikki thinks. She tried to remember and managed to say "investigation and undercover work". Her memories became clearer and clearer. "Dupont?" Nikki got angry and shook her head. Her eyelids reacted very quickly. "Okay, okay, Nikki, calm down, come on, try again and we'll have a break, Karl Newport?" Nikki searched deep in her memory. She shook her head to say she could not remember. The analyst was going to make a break when Nikki had a flash "Karl ... yes ... accident". Crane, Michael, and the analyst looked at Nikki. Michael waved his hand for the analyst to continue questioning Nikki. "Okay, Nikki, your accident, you had an accident with Karl, did you?" Nikki was concentrating. She saw pictures, she saw a car driving at high speed trying to escape the police. The car ended up on the sidewalk and killed 3 people. The driver ran away. The driver turned around and Nikki could see the face "it's Karl, Karl drove the car". The analyst was taking notes. For him, it meant nothing but he would give the elements to the police. The analyst asked one last question because he saw that Nikki was getting more and more tired "Nikki, were you in the car?" Nikki took a deep breath "No, I was in another car with Dupont, Dupont was following Karl, Karl had to go get a shipment of drugs from a house in that street, but I do not know which house." Then she woke up screaming.

Tommy kept running to the baseball field. He tried to find a hiding place but everything was locked. In addition, it was wet by the rain that had intensified. Hope ran behind him as fast as she could. Tommy saw a light in a locker room, he came in and came face to face with Lucky Diamond. When Lucky saw the rain, he came to check the ground, the field and the locker room for secure. He was facing Tommy. Tommy was facing Lucky. Lucky made a sign to Tommy. He saw that Tommy had been crying. He realized that something bad had happened but he could not communicate with Tommy. He fumbled in his pockets. He found a chocolate candy and handed it to Tommy, trying to say hello "he'yo". Tommy looked at the chocolate candy. At the same time, Lucky texted his father to tell him that Tommy was with him. Slowly, Lucky passed behind Tommy and closed the door. Then he wrote on his little notebook "Hello, do you remember me, I'm Lucky?" Tommy took the chocolate candy and nodded. Lucky showed the bench and made Lucky understand to sit down. Tommy was tired of running. He sat down and Lucky came to sit next to him.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:22 am

back at the ranch the kids were all up and where excited about no school "hey where is hope?" asked George looking around the room "she is with Adam i need you kids to sit at the table for a minute alright" said JackO the kids sat at the table Isabelle and Jamie sat next to each other and Lucy jack and keanu sat on either side of Isaac and George and Jacob sat next to the twins Hannah and samC where also there they had been told earlier and Hannah pulled out some biscuits and cupcakes and sat them on the bench beside her so the kids had something good to eat just then JackO and mac got a text from JackR about the kids "i'll check and see if they are outside" said Mac as he left the kitchen "what's going on dad?" asked George JackO turned and looked at the kids "we have found Tommy's parent ....they died some time ago " said JackO the kids were in shock " Tommy is going to need our support Ada and hope went with JackR to tell Tommy this morning i want you all to promise me that the next time you see Tommy you will be nice to him alright" said jackO all the kids agreed Hannah put the food on the table for them to share he kids mostly sat in silence as the ate but Richard got off his chair after a few minutes and hugged his mom Hannah picked him up and hugged him tight...

Coach parish got the text and called Adam straight away "thanks bill " said Adam as he hung up "baseball field " he said to JackR as they turned the direction of the field .

hope ran to the baseball field and slipped as she ran past the baseball diamond hitting the ground getting mud all over her jeans and shirt but she was determined and got back her feet and kept running she noticed the light on in the boys locker room and approached slowly ...

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:41 am

The rain did not stop. Hope dripped with mud and rain. She approached the boys' locker room. And she gave a little cry of relief. She saw Tommy sitting on the bench and Lucky next to him who had his arm on his shoulder. She stayed under the rain.

Tommy started to calm down. He cried, sniffed and ate candies. Lucky took his notebook and gave him a smiley thumb. Then he wrote "you are too talkative, I would like to speak too". Tommy looked at Lucky amazed. Lucky smiled at him. And Tommy tried to smile a little. But he had been extremely shocked. "Lucky, can I ask you something?" Lucky nodded yes. "Why do not you speak?" Lucky took out his notebook, looked at all the pages, made sure he counted them and wrote "I do not have enough pages to tell you everything" and he smiles. He looked at Tommy and tried to say "chocolate candy" but it was more like "yo'o lé 'an 'yi". Tommy reached out. Something in Lucky's gaze appeased Tommy.

Outside, Hope looked at the scene. She did not hear her father park and come behind her. "Are you okay, sweetheart?" asked Adam to Hope. She pointed to the boys' locker room. "Yes, I know my darling". Adam was going in but Hope held him back. JackR, Adam and Hope found themselves behind the window in the rain watching Tommy and Lucky.

Then Tommy finishes chewing on his chocolate candy. He looked at Lucky and asked, "Lucky, can I ask you another question?" Lucky nodded again to say yes. "Coach Parish adopted you, did not he?" Lucky answered "yes". And Tommy asked for a new chocolate candy. Lucky put his hand in his pocket and pulled it up. There was only one candy left. He took his notebook and wrote "I give you the candy, if you tell me why you cried". Then Lucky gave Tommy his notebook thinking it might be easier for Tommy to write than to talk. Tommy looked at Lucky, thought, took the candy and wrote between sobs, "My parents are dead, they left me a year ago, and I just learned that my neighbors who had picked me up may be leaving from here. My parents had problems but they were my parents. " Lucky found himself propelling into his past. He remembered the day nobody came to pick him up after the baseball training. He remembered that Bill Parish had invited him to eat because he felt that Lucky was hiding something from him. He remembered that Bill had asked him lots of questions during the meal. And he remembered that moment when he had to write "Moms dead". So he took the notebook from Tommy and he wrote, as he had done with Bill, "Moms dead ..." and he added "too". Tommy then took Lucky in his arms and cried.

Outside, in the rain, Coach Parish had come to join the others. Adam summed him up. Hope looked at her father, "Dad, what are they talking about?" Coach Parish put his hands on his shoulders and told him "secret guys stuffs" and he smiled. That's what he said to his wife when he remembered Nathaniel's memory. Then he looked at Adam, "We're not going to stay in the rain, are we? Come on, come and have a coffee. Lucky will bring Tommy back to you". Adam wanted to explain to Parish what was going on "Bill, Tommy's parents are dead and ...". Bill looked at Adam, Rourke and Hope "Lucky's parents are dead too, it happened when he was young, he was so shocked that he lost his word, so I think he can help Tommy." .

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:43 am

the kids at home finished there food Isaac turned to JackO "i want to do something for Tommy" he said "like what?" asked JackO "i don't know i mean when people are sick you write them get well cards right" said Isaac "right" said JackO "but what can you do for someone who has lost someone "asked Isaac jackO noticed all the other kids waiting for the same answer "well when my son charlie died people gave condolences " said JackO "condo..what?" asked George "condolences it means to say things like sorry for your loss " jackO explained "could we make condolence cards?" asked Isabelle "well i suppose but there are other things to like some people bake food like cookies and pies " jackO explained this made the twins smile "ooh we could do that couldn't we mom?" they asked together "sure guys if that's what you want to do i will give you a hand " said Hannah jackO smiled as the kids mood seemed to lift as they spoke to each other and got crayons paints pens and paper together and went into the living room Isabelle ,Jamie George,Jacob and Issac to make cards and presents for Tommy before he left though Isaac turned to jackO again "how do you spell con..dol..ences ?" Isaac asked jackO looked a little lost "um Sam could you give me a hand here ?" he asked looking back at his wife SamC smiled "c..o.n..d..o...l...e..n...c...e...s.." sam spelled as isaac wrote "thank you Aunt sam "said Isaac with a smile "your welcome " said samC "hey i helped to what about me?" asked Jacko in a mock shocked tone which made Isaac laugh "thank you uncle Jack " said Isaac " your welcome " said jackO with a smile and a wink with that Isaac ran into the living room to joint the others meanwhile Lucy helped Hannah and the twins make cookies and a blueberry pie for Tommy ......samC smiled at her husband as they watched the kids "you did well" said Sam as she kissed his lips "thank you sweetheart " he said as he kissed her lips "ew" said the twins together which made jackO smile and laugh ........

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:23 pm

While Lucy was helping Hannah, JackO took the opportunity to ask Lucy for information about her school trip to Washington. Lucy stammered, "Oh, hmm, I do not think I'll go, I'm not interested anymore, and there's a lot to do here," she replied without looking at JackO. JackO looked at SamC to make him understand that something was wrong. This girl was intelligent, voluntary, cultivated. She even asked him about his speeches at the Pentagon, headquarters of the US Department of Defense, which was near the White House. It was necessary to cross the 14th St Bridge which spanned the Potomac River. So, he tried to be smart "Oh, it's a shame, Lucy, I have a friend who owes me a service, he has a few free days, he could have helped you in your visit, and I believe that you remember him ... it's Major Davis, so what do you think, but of course, if you do not want to go, I understand that "and he smiles at Lucy, pleased with his small effect, and he winked at SamC. She rolled her eyes, kissed him tenderly and said, "You are incorrigible, but I love you."

Isaac colored his card and he saw his guitar. He grabbed it and started playing a song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi8O7Jd ... w&index=11
The children used Isaac to take his guitar as Daniel does. But this time, the song was so emotional that all stopped what they have done and looked Isaac. Even Hannah, JackO and Sam stopped doing what they were doing. When finished, Isaac looked at his mother "Mum, could I interpret that song?"

The analyst removed the electrodes and told Nikki that the test was finished for today. Michael and Crane entered the room. "Nikki, are you okay?" Asked Crane "Yes, I remember getting better and better, we have not found the origin yet, but I have more and more memories, and we need to warn Mac and Sheriff Lewis about this dirty guy named Karl. Maybe it will help them. " Crane looked at his watch "Let's eat now, Sean is waiting for us for lunch".

Charlie was looking for Mac. He felt that Jack Crystal was shining, he needed to give information to Mac, about Murdoch ... the son..Murdoch ...and the father ... Admiral Murdoch. The Amiral had come to the base of Jay S. Phoenix O'Neill. Like Jay, Murdoch senior had fallen in love with Ellen at first sight. But Ellen pushed him away right away. She did not like this person. Admiral Murdoch did not endure this affront and swore that Ellen would be unhappy all her life and swore he would destroy everything around Ellen, including her family members.

Coach Parish had found a house not far from the baseball field. He invited everyone to take shelter from the rain. His wife saw them come completely soaked to the skin. She went to get towels in the bathroom and had coffee, tea and chocolate for everyone "Thanks, Bill, that's nice, um ... I'm sorry to bother you like that at home" . Bill looked at Adam, "But you do not bother me, and then when I saw Tommy and Hope running like this, I thought something bad had happened, but Tommy is safe with Lucky now." Adam looked from Bill to his wife and back to Bill. Rourke drank her coffee trying to dry herself and dried Hope by tickling her "Hmmm, Bill, excuse me if I'm indiscreet, but ...". Bill looked at his wife, who nodded to him "do you want to know Lucky's story?" "well..." ...And Bill told the unfortunate story of Lucky, his 15-year-old Suzy mother, pregnant. His father Ben, a former fallen baseball player. Then one day, Ben was drunk dead, he rushed into a tree and was killed instantly. Lucky never managed to talk. "Adam thought that Lucky had really been a brave boy, and it was going to take Tommy some courage to overcome this ordeal.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:40 am

a little while had past lucky and Tommy made there way to Coach parishes house lucky opened the door and let Tommy in they walked into the living room where everyone was sitting hope looked up and saw Tommy "hi Tommy" she said "hi" he said Adam put his hand on his daughters shoulder to comfort her he could see Tommy was tired he had red eyes and looked like he could drop off to sleep any minute "well thank you for your time and for the food bill ...Harper and thank you lucky for taking care of him"said Adam lucky smiled and nodded as if to say your welcome Tommy yawned he could barely keep his eyes open "we should be heading home" said JackR "OK i am glad we could help and i think young Tommy could do with a little nap " said Coach parish Tommy looked p at him "hey i am not tired and i am not a baby "he said "hey even adults need naps to i take about 2 a day you know" said Coach parish with a smile Tommy smiled back everyone bid each other goodbye and Adam,JackR ,hope and Tommy got into the jeep "Mr McFadden can i stay at the ranch please? asked Tommy "well i will have to ask the martins when we get home but if it is OK with them then it is OK with me " said Adam "thank you" said Tommy with a big yawn Adam kept an eye on Tommy through the rear view mirror as he drove he saw Tommy's eyes droop and he laid down with his head on hopes lap and fell asleep as they drove to the ranch hope smiled and ran her fingers gently through his hair .

when they got back Adam got out of the jeep and gently picked up Tommy he looked up at his daughter "he will be OK sweetheart i think you should go inside and change your clothes OK" "alright dad "said hope she looked tired to and Adam couldn't deny it had been a long morning and a nap seemed really good or coffee he had not really decided yet so he carried Tommy inside all the kids saw him fast asleep Hannah walked up the stairs with Adam and found some clothes of Isaac's for Tommy to wear "Tommy honey" she said gently waking him up "you can go back to sleep in a minute but you need to change your clothes first aright" said Hannah Tommy tiredly agreed and changed his clothes then he laid down on the spare bed in Isaac's room and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow Hannah tucked him in then left the room as she walked up the hall Adam returned from his room he had gotten changed to "he is out like a light" said Hannah hugging her husband Adam smiled and hugged her "it has been a long morning "said Adam "you want some coffee?" asked Hannah "yes please honey that would be great "said Adam as they walked up the hall they looked into hopes room and she was asleep on her bed in her warm dry clothes the damp one lay on the floor so Adam picked them up and tucked hope in and kissed her forehead then put the damp clothes in the laundry on his way to the kitchen.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:49 pm

Sean, Lisa, Crane, Nikki, Michael had spent the meal exchanging stories about their reciprocal families. How Sean had met his father, and how Lisa had saved Mac. How Crane had met Nikki, how Nikki had made a joke to Mac by having him arrested for car theft and how Michael had known Mac thanks to Peter, his father. Lisa explained that her institute in Switzerland had closed. She was back in Los Angeles. Sean said that he would soon go on a mission as a stringer and photographer. Crane explained that he missed his family. Sean having lived in Murphy confirmed that he understood that his family was truly unique and incredible. Michael had to go back to the Phoenix Foundation. He told Nikki that she still had the afternoon to do the tests. Normally, after these two days, she should find all her faculties.

Hope and Tommy had fallen asleep after a long and difficult morning. Adam and Hannah went to meet the others in the kitchen. They would have taken a nap too. But he had things to settle. Adam put on his rain coat and went to check if all was well on the ranch. Brian and Ford had put on tarpaulins, tucked the animals in and nailed what had to be nailed so that the ranch would not have any damage. But Adam needed to check for himself. And that was his way of emptying his head. He went from house to house to visit his brothers. Guthrie and Jenny had organized games with the children who had come to their homes. The afternoon had just started, they had planned reading and a little dance, but for now, it was a little nap after eating.

Ford, Evan and Molly cared for horses and cows. The storm had angered and frightened them. Lucy had come to help her father. She caressed the horses to reassure them, but her head was in Washington. She had heard Jack's suggestion. Indeed, she knew Major Davis and she could go to Washington, under very particular conditions. But it would be not with the class and especially it would be not with Jeffrey ...

Brian was repairing a piece of furniture at home. Adam asked where was Tally. Brian explained that she had received a call from her mother. Since her father's death, Tally's mother had been living alone. The storm had probably done some damage. And since her mother was old, she could not do anything. Tally preferred to check if everything was fine.

Harper looked at Bill, wiping the dishes. "You like this family, do not you?" The coach was sitting at the kitchen table finishing his coffee "yes, indeed, and you saw, Lucky felt great with them, and then, considering the events, it looks like Tommy is going to need Lucky ". Harper looked at her husband. She knew that Bill loved children. So Adam's family was Bill's dream. She would have liked to have other children after Nathaniel's death. But that did not happen. She had been pregnant but unfortunately she had a miscarriage. Bill and Harper raised Lucky as if it were their own son, of course, with all possible love.

Adam had come back after checked the whole ranch. Everything was in order. Hannah, Adam, JackO and Sam were at the kitchen table. They rested a little while drinking coffee. Isaac came running "Mom, we did not give the card to Tommy!" Hannah took the card, put it on the sideboard and said to Isaac "It's okay, sweetheart, Tommy fell asleep, you'll give him a moment ago and you'll sing him your song, okay. Go back with George and Jacob, but play in silence, your sister and Tommy are sleeping. " And he left as quickly as he came.

Rourke came over to Mac and asked him if it was ok. Mac had just received a photo on his cell phone, a Selfie from Sean, Lisa, Crane, Nikki and Michael in front of the Phoenix Foundation "we go to the restaurant, everything is fine". He smiles. Many memories came to his memory. But it's mostly Pete's smile, and kindness. Pete, his boss, his friend, his confidant. Pete had always supported him, even sometimes he had made believe that Mac was fired but it was a trick to carry out an investigation. Mac had supported him at the time of his glaucoma surgery. He had waited too long for surgery. He had said it himself, he thought he had time, he thought it was not serious, he thought he had better things to do, but especially he had been scared. Mac was in his thoughts when Charlie came to hug him, "hello, buddy, how are you, you do not play with your cousins?" Charlie stayed in Mac's arms but gave him his necklace "Ah, I see ...". Mac continued to hug Charlie and at the same time put the blue crystal in the palm of his hand. Jack Cristal then explained to Mac who was Admiral Murdoch. Rourke was fascinated.

The rain was starting to calm down on Murphy.
Last edited by karinedauphin on Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:17 am

" Tom buddy come on keep up " said Sean "i'm coming dad " said Tommy as they walked in the woods together it was a sunny day they could hear the bird chirping over head as they walked "were are we going dad?" asked Tommy as he place his hand in his dads "ah that's a surprise" said Sean with a wink "aw come on dad can you give me a hint?" asked Tommy with a smile "alright this place has trees you can climb in and see all the way to the top you know what trees they are called tom?" asked Sean "tingle trees? ....Waite those are in Australia aren't they" said Tommy as he thought "um Redwood trees" said Tommy" you've got buddy " said Sean they reached the place where the giant redwood trees stood Tommy looked up "wow they would reach the sky don't they dad" said Tommy as he looked down "dad?" Tommy suddenly realized he was alone "Dad? where are you dad?" called Tommy running all around the woods .......

"Dad" yelled Tommy as he woke startled he sat up and looked around the room and realized where he was he sat for a minute to catch his breathe then he climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom and washed his face this made him feel a bit better but the memory of the dream was still there so he went for a walk down the hall as he past hopes room he noticed she was asleep then his eyes fell on the dollhouse in the corner Tommy had never really paid attention to it before he walked quietly over to it and sat down on the cushion in front of it he looked in each room had it's own wooden furniture and little dolls Tommy picked up one of a boy and stared at it the boy had brown hair made out of wool he wore a blue checkered shirt and blue jeans and a cowboy hat on his head he pace the boy on the chair in the living room and his hand brushed against a slightly taller doll in a dress and apron the mother doll she looked almost like Mrs McFadden Tommy thought as he picked her up then his eyes went back into the house but he couldn't find the doll he was looking for so he started pulling some of the furniture out thinking maybe it was behind them .

hope had been sleeping peacefully though as she woke she could hear someone was in her room as she opened her eyes she thought it must be the twins as sometimes they would sneak into her room and play with her toys hope rolled over in her bed t see that it was not the twins but Tommy she lay there for a minute watching him he seemed to be staring at the mother doll for a moment but then he started pulling things out of the house hope sat up and pulled the blankets of her "Tommy what are you doing?" she asked as she yawned and stretched Tommy jumped at hearing her voice he looked at her "oh i am sorry hope i didn't mean to wake you "he said still holding the mother doll "that's alright Tommy are you looking for something?" she asked as she got out of bed and walked over to him Tommy looked back at the house "well i am guessing this is the mother doll but where is the .....oh never mind"said Tommy feeling embarrassed hope saw this and smiled "oh are you looking for Adam?" she asked Tommy raised his eye brow and smiled "they have names?" he asked "of course they do this is my dollhouse they live here they need names said hope as she pulled out a wooden box from under the table that the dollhouse was on Tommy noticed the box had hopes name engraved on it "where did you get this stuff?" he asked as hope rummaged through the box of clothes hats furniture and dolls "mom and dad made it for me for my birthday when i was little my uncles made the furniture isn't it cool?" hope explained "ah there he is" said hope with a smile as she handed Tommy a cowboy doll much like the boy but this one had a maroon shirt blue jeans and no cowboy hat " he looks like your dad" said Tommy hope laughed "why do you think i named him Adam ?" said hope Tommy smiled it was obvious " so is this one Hannah?" asked Tommy holding up the mother doll "yep she looks beautiful don't yo think" said hope "yea i guess" said Tommy he held the dolls together in front of him "you know hope i would love your parents to be mine and to live here they are really nice" said tommy going a bit pink in the cheeks hope smiled "yea i know but dad will figure something out he is good at that you know" tommy smiled at her then they went back to playing in the dollhouse unaware they were being watched by Adam ....
Last edited by ergomac23 on Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:59 am

Tommy loved being with Hope. He had a horrible nightmare. He had dreamed of being abandoned in the forest, like all those bad people who take their dogs into the forest and tie them up without giving them a chance. Tommy had not been abandoned in the forest but it's as if he had been abandoned twice, once in his house a year ago and once now when he heard of his parents' death. Adam watched as he played Hope and Tommy. He thought that Tommy still did not know the whole truth, but for the moment it was not important. He had to call the Martins for more information on Tommy's future. It was out of the question that this kid is still deprived of love. He was good here and Adam knew it. He slowly went down the stairs and sat down again with Hannah. JackO and SamC took the opportunity to have a moment of intimacy. "Hannah, this kid probably saw and heard things he would not have had with a crazy mother and a drug dealer." Hannah gave her big eyes "softly, he could hear you" "yes you're right Hannah ... um ... Alex and Wendy the neighbors have gathered Tommy and they behave like real parents but Alex has a job proposal to go to Phoenix, he has to answer tomorrow, and if he agrees, he starts next Monday. " Hannah thinks "but he's going to be unhappy, he can not leave his town and school and ..." Adam hurried to get his wife to turn her and turn and he kisses her "Hannah, I love you, you know". Hannah tried to stop her husband "but what did I say? Adam ... what are you still thinking about?"

"That's all Mac, you know everything ... Murdoch's father had fallen madly in love with your mother, but she pushed him away, he did not support him and swore to ruin her life." Mac listened, the elements came into his head. He knew Murdoch's stubbornness, no wonder, with the father he had. But Mac was almost to pity Murdoch. He has never known family love and friendship. It has always been trained and not raised, which made a big difference. Rourke asked Mac if all is well. He was surprised by this technology. But he had learned to trust Mac and JackO. "Yes, I guess, it's okay, let's say we're finally going to live in peace, we know the truth now, I'm just going to see with JackO if we can" punish "a posthumous admiral." He was about to get up to join JackO when his cell started to vibrate again. He thought he would receive another picture of S.A.M. and the others. It was a text message from Chuck "Mac, please call me, it's important". Mac asked Rourke to apologize, he had to call his childhood friend "Hello Chuck, I'm okay, yes Danny is here, he's enjoying nature, but in Minnesota it's nature too." "Mac, listen, um ... something happened, Neil took his gun and turned it on him, he left a note, he was ashamed, as cop, he did not see the distress of his own son, he does not have to help him out of drugs and most of all he probably did not like it loud enough to prevent his son from getting away like that. " Mac was completely annihilated. His childhood friend .. like Jessie, killed by a weapon. Not in the same circumstances of course "Hmm ... Mac, there's something else ... Neil also wrote this" Mac, I'll never thank you enough for saving my son over thirty years ago. I should have listened to you. We should have listened to you all. We made a promise when we were kids. Go open our gift box. You really wanted to open this box 20 years after Jessie's death while we veiled the face. Mac, buddy, you're the most wonderful person I've met. Thank you. "Mac had trouble holding the phone" Chuck, um, when is the funeral? I'm going to warn Danny. Okay, we keep up to date. "Rourke sensed Mac's change of attitude, without a word he just touched his shoulder.

For a while, the rain had stopped. There was a lot of damage everywhere. Mary-Rose went around her coffee. Water had entered inside. The roof was damaged. She needed to do the repairs quickly. She served coffee to customers. And she was arguing with Matthew "I'll have to find a repairman quickly, we can not stay with a roof in this condition." A client heard the conversation "excuse me, hello, I heard your conversation, I can help you if you need it". Mary Rose looked at this man, tall with very dark, medium-length hair. "Are you in the business?" "Yes, I am repairing houses, here is my business card". Mary Rose looked at her ... "Ray Bellano .. Master Builder"

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:30 am

mac walked around the ranch and found DannyC petting one of the horses in the barn "hey mac"he said as he noticed mac walk in then he saw macs face "what is it?" Dannyc asked "um Danny i just got a call from your dad ...it's Neil " mac started and took a breathe "what about him mac is something wrong?" he asked facing mac "he died he shot himself" said mac he felt sick rise in his throat as he said it he knew that Neil and mac himself were the closest Danny had to uncles and Sean was like a brother he watched as Danny stood then Danny pushed past mac and walked away out of the barn mac wanted to follow but there was nothing he could do he looked around the barn he could feel the tears burn the back of his eyes he lent against post and slid to the ground put his arms on his knees and cried he found himself thinking of when mike had died and Pete came to see him "i want you to understand something Pete ....i want to be left alone away from everybody ..away from everything OK" he said Pete looked as though he might cry to he knew Pete felt so much empathy for his friend it was one of those days he wished Pete was here.

inside hope and Tommy had been playing with the dollhouse when Isaac and the other came past "hey your awake" said Isaac "yea hey Isaac "said Tommy "there is a song i want to play for you but that can Waite till later right now we are going outside to play hide and seek you want to play?" Isaac asked then hope and Tommy looked at each other "alright "they both said as they all ran down stairs and out into the yard with George,Jacob ,Jamie ,Isabelle and the twins whom had blueberry juice stains on there shirts "alright who is going to be the seeker?" asked Jamie Isaac volunteered and started counting everyone scattered and found places to hide Tommy ran into the horses barn looking for a place to hide when he walked in he found mac crying "mac what's wrong?" he asked ma looked up and saw Tommy standing there "oh i'm just having a bad day that's all" said mac Tommy sighed "me to i jut fond out that both my parents are gone " Tommy said as he walked over to mac "yea i heard your father was a friend of mine he was my friend Neil's son I've known Neil since i was your age i just fond out he died to "said mac Tommy was a little shocked "Granddad i remember him we went to Minnesota when i was 7 he was with us the whole 2 weeks we went fishing and hiking he showed me around the police station were he worked it was kind of cool" Tommy explained mac in his grief forgot that Neil was his grandfather mac moved over and patted the ground Tommy sat down "i'm sorry Tommy"it's OK mac you know what was weird though e kept quoting this old TV show how did it go?" Tommy thought for a moment then it came to him " i am a cop i carry a badge..." said Tommy mac laughed "that is from a show called dragnet it was Neil's favorite when we were kids we would quote it all the time to each other "said mac feeling a little better as he and Tommy talked