RDA what does it stand for?

Dutchie81

Re: RDA what does it stand for?

Post by Dutchie81 »

So I'm running my 4th Marathon tomorrow. Hopefully finally breaking the 4hour barrier (that's my humble dream, running a sub-4 hour marathon).

Oh how I wish he was standing Raving (and) Delighted Applauding at the finish line.
Any problem can be solved with a little ingenuity.
EllenD

Post by EllenD »

Dutchie81 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:01 pm So I'm running my 4th Marathon tomorrow. Hopefully finally breaking the 4hour barrier (that's my humble dream, running a sub-4 hour marathon).

Oh how I wish he was standing Raving (and) Delighted Applauding at the finish line.
Best of luck tomorrow, hope you'll Realize (your) Daring Ambition! We'll be cheering from a distance ... ;)
Life, far more important than what you do for a living - RDA
JB5

Post by JB5 »

EllenD wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:11 pm I'm running my 4th Marathon tomorrow. Hopefully finally breaking the 4hour barrier (that's my humble dream, running a sub-4 hour marathon).

Best of luck tomorrow, hope you'll Realize (your) Daring Ambition! We'll be cheering from a distance ...
Alongside EllenD, wishing you Good Luck for tomorrow Dutchie81 and cheering wildly!!! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ And as you go around the course, I'm sure your thoughts of seeing RDA in Den Bosch will have you

Running Dreamily Along

...but not too dreamily if you want to get under 4 hours!

8-)
Dutchie81

Post by Dutchie81 »

Unfortunately due to cramp finished in 4:02:22 but still a 19 minute PB is something to be very proud of

I'm hoping Rick is enjoying his time with his fans being the Really Devoted Actor that he is
EllenD

Post by EllenD »

Dutchie81 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:09 pm Unfortunately due to cramp finished in 4:02:22 but still a 19 minute PB is something to be very proud of
Well done, you Really Deserve (a huge) Applause! 👏🏻
Life, far more important than what you do for a living - RDA
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

Dutchie81 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:09 pm Unfortunately due to cramp finished in 4:02:22 but still a 19 minute PB is something to be very proud of

I'm hoping Rick is enjoying his time with his fans being the Really Devoted Actor that he is
Well done! Sorry, I don't have an acronym for this right now!
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Great ones, everyone! :lol: Dutchie81, congratulations on the run!
After hearing about RDA's adventures just trying to get to the Richmond convention, I hope that he is

Resting Deservedly Again

especially since he will be soon leaving for Paris...
JB5

Post by JB5 »

Bravo everyone - in particular Dutchie81 for your personal best!

So let’s hope that Rick has an easier journey to Paris than he did to Richmond and that his flight to Paris isn’t

Randomly Diverted Afar
Dutchie81

Post by Dutchie81 »

Thanks everyone, still stoked about my run. It was a really good one despite the calf cramp.

Also glad that, as of today, I can Retreat Down Ample steps again :-) (I don't know why, but going down the stairs is always very painful after 42km...)

So, I for one can't wait to meet his Royal Bearded Awesomeness, whether it's with or without the facial hair.
JB5

Post by JB5 »

Dutchie81 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 pm So, I for one can't wait to meet his Royal Bearded Awesomeness, whether it's with or without the facial hair.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It seems there are mixed views on The Beard however, with the facial hair

Raising Divisive Appeal

8-)