RDA what does it stand for?

LTTPlits

Re: RDA what does it stand for?

Post by LTTPlits »

MacGyverGirl wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:35 am I just watched part one of Pandora's Clock and I loved the way the captain told Rachel he was interested in her. Although this one describes the captain, I still know Mac better! ;)
Rachel's Dashing Amore
I like that.... that was a wonderful moment! Since you only saw Part One, I'm not going to be a spoiler! ;) Well, good job at flying into new territory (Forgive the puns, cliches, and overused idioms...kinda my thing, which as you will see, would drive Jack wild, though he is no angel in that regard either!) So, having just watched some clips of RDA at the Prague Comic Con:

Raconteur (with) Droll Amnesia
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

I like that.... that was a wonderful moment! Since you only saw Part One, I'm not going to be a spoiler! ;) Well, good job at flying into new territory (Forgive the puns, cliches, and overused idioms...kinda my thing, which as you will see, would drive Jack wild, though he is no angel in that regard either!) So, having just watched some clips of RDA at the Prague Comic Con:
Raconteur (with) Droll Amnesia
I did watch the interview and I must say RDA was on point. I found myself laughing out loud (and even blushing) with his comments. And I love the way he can make fun of himself. He made it easy to come up with this one (applies to the real Rick):

Recalling Devilish Antics
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

MacGyverGirl wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:00 pm I did watch the interview and I must say RDA was on point. I found myself laughing out loud (and even blushing) with his comments. And I love the way he can make fun of himself. He made it easy to come up with this one (applies to the real Rick):

Recalling Devilish Antics
He is such a charming and endearing man. For all his fame, fortune, and stature in the entertainment world, he is still so humble and always appreciative of his fans' interest and devotion. I think he is even at times surprised at the magnitude of it! So, yes, it was easy to come up with this one for Rick:

Rewards Devoted Audiences
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

This one can describe RDA or MacGyver:

Resourceful Diverse Artist

If the definition of artist is not limited to painting, sculpting, music, writing, etc.
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Yes, I think "artist" works there just fine... Rick does dabble in creative photography and he has written at least one tune for the guitar... and there may be more that we don't know about. And as to Mac, he is an artist at devising something out of nothing....

So for Rick (as per our discussion ;) ) and Mac:

Risk-taking Death-defying Athlete
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

This is Macgyver (I guess RDA also):

Resilient Determined Adventurer
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

In celebration of your fave, Mac... ;)

Radically Different Achiever
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

LTTPlits wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:35 pm In celebration of your fave, Mac... ;)

Radically Different Achiever
MacGyver is the atypical hero!

To continue with the character:

Resolute Diplomatic Ambassador
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Well, for a change of pace, since baseball is in the air ;), I'm going to switch to the coach, Bill Parish...

Recovering (from) Deep-seated Anguish

(Come to think of it: this could be about Jack as well, especially, movie Jack, and for a similar reason. :( )
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

LTTPlits wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:43 am Well, for a change of pace, since baseball is in the air ;), I'm going to switch to the coach, Bill Parish...

Recovering (from) Deep-seated Anguish

(Come to think of it: this could be about Jack as well, especially, movie Jack, and for a similar reason. :( )
I haven't watched Beyond the Bleachers yet, so I'm going by the reviews:

Resurrecting Distracted Ambition