RDA what does it stand for?

JB5

Re: RDA what does it stand for?

Post by JB5 »

LTTPlits wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:52 am Maybe, just maybe, after 20 years of talking about it , RDA will actually prove to the world that this is the year that sees his

Residents' Dreams Affirmed
I'm all for having dreams affirmed jp - especially when it concerns RDA! ;) ;) :P

I suspect however that it is a case of

Reticently Diarising Accomplishments

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

JB5 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:04 pm I'm all for having dreams affirmed jp - especially when it concerns RDA! ;) ;) :P
I suspect however that it is a case of
Reticently Diarising Accomplishments
That may be, J, and you may be completely correct... (You so often are! :P :P :P) but I am still going to hope that RDA

Resoundingly Defies Augury
JB5

Post by JB5 »

LTTPlits wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:53 am That may be, J, and you may be completely correct... (You so often are! ) but I am still going to hope that RDA

Resoundingly Defies Augury
Couldn't agree more jp! :D So let's hope RDA finds a modicum of discipline and

Recollects Daring Achievements

After all, I think we all suspect that he remembers more than he lets on..... ;) :D
8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

JB5 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:53 pm Couldn't agree more jp! :D So let's hope RDA finds a modicum of discipline and
Recollects Daring Achievements
After all, I think we all suspect that he remembers more than he lets on..... ;) :D
Indeed, J, judging by the recent cons, I think you're on to something... :lol: The Residents of Anderson Town and Adjoining Suburbs would be so thrilled if he could only find that modicum somewhere... somehow.... and

Recounted Dazzling Adventures

In the printed word. ;) :D
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

Maybe all of the travelling to cons will fill his mind with prose but at the very least, he will enjoy...

Roaming Different Addresses ;)

P.S. I do agree that he has a better memory than he lets on. I think it is just being humble and following the expectations of society that as we age, we forget. But since when did he follow anyone else's expectations? :roll:
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
JB5

Post by JB5 »

MacGyverGirl wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:06 pm Maybe all of the travelling to cons will fill his mind with prose but at the very least, he will enjoy...

Roaming Different Addresses
That's good Susan! Very apt! :P :P
LTTPlits wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:17 am Indeed, J, judging by the recent cons, I think you're on to something... :lol: The Residents of Anderson Town and Adjoining Suburbs would be so thrilled if he could only find that modicum somewhere... somehow.... and

Recounted Dazzling Adventures
And all his upcoming travels should definitely provide more dazzling adventures (whether RDA gets around to recounting these in print is another matter however.....)

So carrying on the theme, with all this travelling back and forth to Europe for cons Rick will certainly be displaying

Relentlessly Durable Aeronautics

✈️✈️✈️ 8-)
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

Time to revive this thread as RDA begins his "Year of the Cons"!

His fans are important to him, so he will...

"Romp Devotedly Around" the countryside and across the pond. :lol:
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

So, thank you, JB5 and MacGyverGirl, for keeping the topic going and MacGyverGirl for reviving it!!! :D So, yes, onward with the topic of his upcoming travels and cons. But, I suspect that while in Europe, aside from connecting with his devoted fans, he'll be doing some personal sightseeing ;), reminiscing about and

Revisiting Destinations Adored
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

You have a way with words, JP!

I bet in Europe RDA will be...

"Romancing Distinguised Antiquities" ;)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Oh, nicely done, MacGyverGirl!! :D There are lots of different kinds of antiquities in Europe to catch his eye!! So, to keep with the theme of his upcoming travels... I imagine that what he sees while there may trigger his

Remembering Diverting Anecdotes

which I selfishly hope will make their way into that "promised" memoir.... ;) which I selfishly hope to read someday!! :D