Guess the RDA Screenshot

LTTPlits

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by LTTPlits »

I hope you all don't mind if I slip in here with a return to Jack, while we wait for MacGyverGirl to take her turn and continue on with Mac???!!! :P :P ;) :lol:

MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

LTTPlits wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:02 pm I hope you all don't mind if I slip in here with a return to Jack, while we wait for MacGyverGirl to take her turn and continue on with Mac???!!! :P :P ;) :lol:

OMG! :oops: I forgot it was my turn!

Of course jp, you may slip Jack in wherever you like. ;)

I will return soon with a challenge!
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

I appreciate your flexibility, MacGyverGirl!! and promise the next round to you (and Mac ;) !) :lol:
JB5

Post by JB5 »

You can slip in any time with a picture like this of Jack looking so - well - hot..☀️☀️☀️....jp! ;) ;)

Judging by the black uniform and the tent in the background, I'm guessing this is from Prometheus? Jack smouldering (smoulder away Jack! ;) ) at the sheer incompetence of letting the NID/Trust/Goa'uld take over the ship. The only thing missing are his cool sunglasses. "Major Davis!!!!"

8-)
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

I'm ready with something for the mullet lovers out there! :lol:

"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Good job, J!!! :D :D Smouldering looks, indeed..... ;) So, though I'm most certainly an RDA mullet-lover, I will cede considerations of what episode of MacGyver this is from to others.... You're up, MacGyverGirl.... :P :lol:
JB5

Post by JB5 »

Woooo!! :D :D

So - to the mullet-festooned Mac.....is it from The Ten Percent Solution? Just throwing it out there as a wild guess based on the background? :?

8-)
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

I knew the background would give it away!

You are correct! Your turn!
JB5

Post by JB5 »

Try this -

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

So, it's all those nintendos, ;) floating around in the completely amorphous grey background that gives this one away :D (plus the green ball cap, grey in his sideburns, and the communication piece in his ear). This is from Crystal Skull...