Guess the RDA Screenshot

JB5

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by JB5 »

LTTPlits wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:23 pm So, it's all those nintendos, floating around in the completely amorphous grey background that gives this one away (plus the green ball cap, grey in his sideburns, and the communication piece in his ear). This is from Crystal Skull...
Ooohh - you're good jp (which I knew anyway!!) !!!! :D :D

Spot on!! Your turn.....

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

WooHooHoo :D :D :D .... So, J, how about this one? It's so distinctive that's it's probably an easy one but then again, it 's just so amusing to recall.... :P :P :P

JB5

Post by JB5 »

That would be Demons jp!.....or something......! Jack doing his Austin Powers impression and Amanda trying (and failing) not to laugh at what I presume is Rick's ad lib gesture........ :P :P :P

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

YESSSSS! Good job, J! Jack (RDA) is such a card! :lol: So you're up.... :D
JB5

Post by JB5 »

So try this one - "Desert" Jack (or should that be Dessert Jack?? ;) ;) ) -

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

JB5 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:51 pm So try this one - "Desert" Jack (or should that be Dessert Jack?? ;) ;) ) -
Oh, yes, indeedy, J... he looks positively dishy! ;) ;)

So, I knew that there were only a limited number of episodes in which he wore desert camo but the difficult part was remembering the ones in which he didn't wear his jacket, but only the vest over his brown tee. AHA!! So, I'm going with Serpent's Song.

Now, Cheyenne, we have a problem. I did rewatch the opening of that episode just to double check my guess and that exact image is not exactly there (Ah, TPTB playing their fun tricks.... again. :o :shock: :D ) But it's pretty darn close. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.... :P :P :P
JB5

Post by JB5 »

LTTPlits wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:20 am So, I'm going with Serpent's Song.

Now, Cheyenne, we have a problem. I did rewatch the opening of that episode just to double check my guess and that exact image is not exactly there (Ah, TPTB playing their fun tricks.... again. ) But it's pretty darn close. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it....
You're singing sweetly jp - yes it is (sort of :roll: ) Serpent's Song. :D :D :D The more obvious picture of Jack from that episode is the one where he is sitting on the steps of the Stargate waiting to meet with the Tok'Ra. Well - that would have been too easy.....!! And I thought we would all appreciate a scrummy dessert..... ;) ;)

Your turn.....

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Music to my ears, J.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
JB5 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:13 pm And I thought we would all appreciate a scrummy dessert..... ;) ;)
I agree: we all deserve our just desserts. :P :P :P ;)

So, how about this one:

JB5

Post by JB5 »

So this is obviously a very early episode, judging by the gloves, hair colour, cap and jacket. It looks as if Jack is on a Goa'uld ship too looking at the background. So its either Within The Serpent's Grasp or The Serpent's Lair? I'll flip a coin and go for the latter - The Serpent's Lair.......?

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

JB5 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:44 pm So this is obviously a very early episode, judging by the gloves, hair colour, cap and jacket. It looks as if Jack is on a Goa'uld ship too looking at the background. So its either Within The Serpent's Grasp or The Serpent's Lair? I'll flip a coin and go for the latter - The Serpent's Lair.......?
Oh, well done, J!!! :D Very soundly reasoned, even your flip-of-the-coin landed the right side up! Just luck? I think not! Serpent's Lair, it is! So, your turn, whenever you are released from your lair.... :lol: ;)