Guess the RDA Screenshot

JB5

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by JB5 »

Thank you jp!

Another offering of dessert Jack........ ;)

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

JB5 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:43 pm Another offering of dessert Jack........ ;)
Honestly, you spoil me, J! :D The desert camo (oops, I almost said "dessert"! ;) ), the backward cap, those sunglasses, and the vest over the jacket rather than tee, all argue absolutely for Absolute Power. However, I did do a targeted re-watch of the teaser and the beginning of the episode just to check, as those are the only scenes during which Jack is dressed like that... and it's the darnedest thing... that exact image is not actually there.... but, as I've been playing this game awhile now, I've learned a thing or two about the ways in which TPTB operate, and I'm gonna stick to my guns on this one absolutely!
JB5

Post by JB5 »

LTTPlits wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:52 pm The desert camo (oops, I almost said "dessert"! ), the backward cap, those sunglasses, and the vest over the jacket rather than tee, all argue absolutely for Absolute Power.
Absolutely correct jp!! :D :D Oh those dang PTB!!!! :evil:

Your turn

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

For your consideration.... Here's some basic-black Jack taking some flack... :lol:

JB5

Post by JB5 »

LTTPlits wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:40 pm Here's some basic-black Jack taking some flack...
This is a sneaky one jp!! :shock: :shock:

I'm pretty sure he's not actually wearing black but its that green jumpsuit he wore occasionally in the earlier episodes. And his hair does suggest an early episode. Plus he's in the gateroom (and I don't recall him being whumped in the gateroom wearing black).........

So - a little misdirection methinks........

Which leads me to conclude its from "In the Line of Duty" - when the Jolinar-possessed Carter is trying to escape through the gate?

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

JB5 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:09 pm This is a sneaky one jp!! :shock: :shock:

I'm pretty sure he's not actually wearing black but its that green jumpsuit he wore occasionally in the earlier episodes. And his hair does suggest an early episode. Plus he's in the gateroom (and I don't recall him being whumped in the gateroom wearing black).........

So - a little misdirection methinks........

Which leads me to conclude its from "In the Line of Duty" - when the Jolinar-possessed Carter is trying to escape through the gate?
So nice to see you back on the Board, J :D ... and, yes, there's no foolin' you! Right, you are!
Your turn!
JB5

Post by JB5 »

Thanks jp! Nice to be back........ :D

Try this one (Jack's definitely in black!!! :lol: :lol: ):-

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Yes, except, if I'm right, his pants were blue, J. Just sayin'. :lol: He's soon going to be in a very black mood (there's that frame where we see Jack the closest to tears he ever comes)... so, let's see, wearing his off-world vest and carrying his P90 but Hammond's presence argues for the SGC as the setting, so that eliminates a whole bunch. The threat had to be in the SGC. His hair and face suggest season 4 or 5. So, putting that all together, I think it's from one of my favorite episodes, Entity,(though let's not think too closely about the idea of the entity invading a human brain, though they wisely "hung a lantern on it"). :D They'd found its memory mainframe or "nest" in the MALP room and Hammond had joined them to take a gander. Some great dialogue, awesome acting by RDA, and an interesting difference of opinion between Jack and Daniel... I have to say I was with Jack on this one.
JB5

Post by JB5 »

You certainly blew this one up jp! :lol: :lol:
Yep its Entity - great analysis on your part - and I agree - some great acting by RDA at his most emotional........ :( :(

Your turn....
8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

WHOO-HOO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, J, gut-wrenching how emotional he was, :( all the more for how understated it was...

So, how about this one: