Thank you, Kate

ergomac23

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate for giving us the new years note from rick and thank you rick for said note and update on life and new years plans no matter how yuck :?
happy new year to all
JB5

Post by JB5 »

A big peafowl poop-sized thank you to Rick for remembering us, his residents, on New Year's Eve! 🐓🐓

And thank you so much for posting Rick's note so quickly Kate.

Happy New Year to Rick, Archie, the peafowl, to you Kate and to all my fellow Anderson Town-ites! Wishing you all a healthy and peaceful 2024!
Claire

Post by Claire »

Thank you kate for the update and happy new year.... And... Oops for the peacock :( :? :cry: :lol:
I am glad Archie was with him 💙
Claire

Re: Thank you, Kate and Rick !

Post by Claire »

Perfect photo 😂 :lol: :?
I am wondering the same about Archie.
tvero80 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:10 pm Thank you for sending this note ,Rick , and for posting it so fast , Kate . Happy New Year to you too !! :D :D

Rick : You are so beautiful ! But if you could p*** somewhere else I'd be delighted .
Peacock : P oops . Sorry
( it's a gentleman not a lady I know ;) )

Archie is here ? Does it mean Archie lives with Rick now ? Or simply paid a visit ?
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you for posting Rick's latest note , Kate !

Kate wrote : Richard celebrated his 74th birthday on January 23rd, and many, many fans sent birthday wishes and greetings to him via the Fan Mail page on the website.
Richard had enjoyed a quiet birthday at home, and he sent a brief note to share his appreciation for all the fans' support.

So is it better for his birthday to send a fan mail rather than post here in the forum ? Or should we do both ?? He reads the fan mail after all ??? I'm a little confused ...
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

tvero80 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:28 pm So is it better for his birthday to send a fan mail rather than post here in the forum ? Or should we do both ?? He reads the fan mail after all ??? I'm a little confused ...
I don't think he has ever visited the Forum.

He has access to the Fan Mail messages, and yes, he visits there, but mind you I don't know how often he visits or how long he scrolls through when he stops by. There is never a guarantee that a message will be read, but his interest seemed to perk up a bit when I transferred the Fan Mail over to the new version.

Kate
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

KateR wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:34 pm
tvero80 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:28 pm So is it better for his birthday to send a fan mail rather than post here in the forum ? Or should we do both ?? He reads the fan mail after all ??? I'm a little confused ...
I don't think he has ever visited the Forum.

He has access to the Fan Mail messages, and yes, he visits there, but mind you I don't know how often he visits or how long he scrolls through when he stops by. There is never a guarantee that a message will be read, but his interest seemed to perk up a bit when I transferred the Fan Mail over to the new version.

Kate
Ok , good to know . Thank you , Kate !
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate and rick for his latest note so happy he had a great and quiet birthday :D
Dutchie81

Post by Dutchie81 »

Thanks for the Note update Kate and Rick!!
Any problem can be solved with a little ingenuity.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you for posting the new note and photos , Kate . A beard ? Or rather a goatee ? :) Why not ? ;)