Thank you, Kate

KateR
Site Admin

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by KateR »

That's a scanned image, and I don't think the color tone came out well, but I'm waiting for the digital version to be posted. I was just trying to get SOMETHING posted before I leave.

Just FYI for everyone: It seems that Gmail is having another hissy fit, so I will not be able to respond to anyone with a Gmail address for at least a month. Also, my main personal web host is moving all mail to Yahoo in a few days - I don't even know what that means. And I leave for Europe in a few days, with limited wifi access, while all of these changes are going on.

So... I welcome any sharing from Richmond or upcoming conventions, but it may be some time before I can respond to any mail and before I can get any more updates done.

Remember how we used to live BEFORE email?? :roll:

Kate
Skurk

Post by Skurk »

You know that Europe is not pre-industrial revolution? :lol: :lol:
Buy a prepaid card or e-sim... then everything will be fine :D
And drink one Jägermeister before you leave...
Have fun here!
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Skurk wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:18 pm You know that Europe is not pre-industrial revolution? :lol: :lol:
Buy a prepaid card or e-sim... then everything will be fine :D
And drink one Jägermeister before you leave...
Have fun here!
To clarify... I'm not making a comment on the connectivity of European countries. But I will be on a river cruise, which I have done before, so I know from experience that even when the onboard wifi works, it's often too weak for all the people trying to connect at once. Unless I try in the middle of the night.

Yes, I have an international phone plan, so I know I can connect for basic email and surfing and such while I'm there, but website updates can't be done from a phone. I might be able to tether the computer to the phone, but I don't want to run over my data limit. Besides, this is vacation, so I'll probably be happily doing other things and website updates will have to wait until I get home. Patience, please! :)

Kate
Skurk

Post by Skurk »

Of course you're on vacation. I was just a bit joking not intending anything. And I really meant: have fun!
Steffi
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate and Rick

Post by tvero80 »

Sorry about the storm ... it wasn't a very warm welcome . Thank you for coming over to France again Rick , thank you for your photos and note and thank you Kate for posting them :) !
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

What great pics! The Eiffel Tower in a storm is quite spectacular, and Richard’s selfies are just so him! :) You just have to love that hair. Have to!

Thank you for posting Rick’s note and pics, Kate. You’re the best!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you , Kate , for the updates of the Comic Con in Paris . So many beautiful photos ! ( thank you , J for yours ! :D )

GWhite

Post by GWhite »

What a great pic! Thanks to whomever sent it. And thank you Kate, for sharing it, and all the other great pics, from France.
Desert_crossing

Post by Desert_crossing »

Great photos everyone!
Looks like you all had a good time there. 👍🏼
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate and Rick !

Post by tvero80 »

Am I the only one who noticed Rick's latest note and pics ? :) Thank you for posting them , Kate ( a private message between Rick and you which you decided to share with us maybe ?) Cool ! :D