RDA's Updates

Beata

Re: RDA's Updates

Post by Beata »

Thank you, Kate and Rick, for the November 2018 RICC update and visit with Wylie! Love it and love him!!
I second that emotion...

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Rick for sending this new artistic selfie ! And thank you Kate for being his messenger !
Will we have a pic of the new dog one day too ?

RDA :When I'm happy I tend to see things through blue-coloured glasses .
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

How adorable ! Thank you for sharing this pic of Poppy !
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Yes, those beautiful eyes, loyal and lovely, thank you so much!!!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:34 pm Image

How adorable ! Thank you for sharing this pic of Poppy !
Yes, thank you Kate for posting this sweet picture of Poppy and the note that came with it and thank you, Rick, for sharing this photo with us all.

Those eyes! That face! How sweet and loving.
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I'm racking my brain trying to understand the meaning of his caption … any ideas ? Some kind of pun maybe ? (impulse = in pullovers which means Poppy likes lying on his sweaters and he can't do anything about it ? :) I understand … who could resist those eyes and face ? ;) )
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hey, V.

The only thing I thought off about his comment about "Impulse is my friend and also my nemesis" was that maybe he adopted Poppy through impulse that got to him looking at that face (and he is happy about that impulse = friend) ....and maybe such an impulse is also his nemesis because adopting another dog is not the easiest thing in the world to take on?????? (nemesis) In other words, he is a soft touch when it comes to dogs, especially sweet dogs like Poppy.

That's all I could think of. Hope it makes sense to others.
B
Beata

Post by Beata »

y tvero80 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:10 pm

I'm racking my brain trying to understand the meaning of his caption … any ideas ? Some kind of pun maybe ? (impulse = in pullovers which means Poppy likes lying on his sweaters and he can't do anything about it ? :) I understand … who could resist those eyes and face ? ;) )
Well the way I interpret it is Poppy is his nemesis because she was running toward the pool and Rick thought she might drowned, which caused him to fall, break his arm, get a concussion, and a scratch on his face. Poor guy. Friend is self explanatory. The impulse was Rick running after Poppy.

love,
Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I think you're right about Nemesis being a reference to his fall Beata. But I wouldn't be surprised if there was some kind of pun at the beginning of his message... just look at his signature ;)
Beata

Post by Beata »

by tvero80 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:06 pm

I think you're right about Nemesis being a reference to his fall Beata. But I wouldn't be surprised if there was some kind of pun at the beginning of his message... just look at his signature ;)
I think you are right tvero80, to me the pun would be how can an innocent dog (especially the way Poppy face looks like she is hiding something or maybe even guilty. If a dog has those emotions, but I would not be surprised, my dogs fool me all the time. LOL) be a friend and a "foe" so to speak at the same time. His signature is always silly he writes them differently on many occasions, so I think that is just Rick, he is always coming up with funny language, which is probably because his dad was an English teacher, so he plays around. More than likely his sense of humor Rhyque for Ricky. Hope that helps, it is just what I thought. Your name is Veronica right?

love,
Beata