Re: THUNK!!

Post by ergomac23 »

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

Dutchie81

Post by Dutchie81 »

as much as I enjoy seeing him out and about in a very windy Paris, I'm still hoping against hope that he'll look a bit more similar to Jack

Loved the angry Jack in Shades of Grey :oops:
Any problem can be solved with a little ingenuity.
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Dutchie81 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:14 am as much as I enjoy seeing him out and about in a very windy Paris, I'm still hoping against hope that he'll look a bit more similar to Jack
Loved the angry Jack in Shades of Grey :oops:
Oh, Dutchie81, I think that is a hope against hope, judging by his recent welcome and very amusing post. But I totally understand your love for angry Jack in a one of the greatest episodes (THAT is a fabulous shot, love those hands! :D Thank you for posting it!). So, to continue the theme of the angry but compelling Jack.

Dutchie81

Post by Dutchie81 »

LTTPlits wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:39 pm
Dutchie81 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:14 am as much as I enjoy seeing him out and about in a very windy Paris, I'm still hoping against hope that he'll look a bit more similar to Jack
Oh, Dutchie81, I think that is a hope against hope, judging by his recent welcome and very amusing post. But I totally understand your love for angry Jack in a one of the greatest episodes (THAT is a fabulous shot, love those hands! :D Thank you for posting it!). So, to continue the theme of the angry but compelling Jack.
Well, I know, but maybe @kateR can put a thought in his mind, in a way that Rick thinks he thought of it by himself? We all know all men love to be the ones having thougth about something great :lol:

And if he's insisting to balance out short hair with a bit of facial hair....I wouldn't be oppposed seeing him like this
(Burnt Orange really is a good color on him by the way.)

Any problem can be solved with a little ingenuity.
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Dutchie81 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:14 am Well, I know, but maybe @kateR can put a thought in his mind, in a way that Rick thinks he thought of it by himself? We all know all men love to be the ones having thougth about something great :lol:
Good thought, Dutchie81, but I'm not sure whether he listens to anyone when it comes to matters like this... One really has to wonder! :lol:
Dutchie81 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:14 am And if he's insisting to balance out short hair with a bit of facial hair....I wouldn't be oppposed seeing him like this
(Burnt Orange really is a good color on him by the way.)
I totally agree... a really good look! And may I suggest for your viewing pleasure, that old classic:

The one and only Scruffy Jack and in a plaid which he seems to still like to wear!
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

speaking of plaid I never thought he would wear plaid pants :D :lol: