RDA at Phoenix Comic Con

tvero80

Re: RDA at Phoenix Comic Con

Post by tvero80 »

I was sitting on a couch actually and he was sitting on a chair next to me.But I remember he touched my forearm after saying something (which I have completely forgotten !!! I have a selective memory :) ) and I nearly fainted (I wasn't prepared)... then he teased me because of my reaction.

V
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

V said:
I was sitting on a couch actually and he was sitting on a chair next to me.But I remember he touched my forearm after saying something (which I have completely forgotten !!! I have a selective memory ) and I nearly fainted (I wasn't prepared)... then he teased me because of my reaction.
Thanks for this info - :lol: I can understand nearly fainting! :D
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:o OMG isn't that a dream coming true!!?!! Fantastic V!!! :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

zuzik2301

Post by zuzik2301 »

If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Zuzik - thank you. Hope there's more to come from the Phoenix Comic Con.
B
zuzik2301

Post by zuzik2301 »

And here is the whole panel
Enjoy it ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zJIdCQnHe8
If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders
Caty

Post by Caty »

Thank you Zuzik :D :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

zuzik2301 wrote:And here is the whole panel
Enjoy it ;)

I did enjoy it, thanks zuzik2301 :D :D
Claudia
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

zuzik2301 wrote:And here is the whole panel
Enjoy it ;)

Thank you very much for sharing.It's funny the 'ambience' was quite different from that of Duesseldorf (enormous thing there , two rooms provided when the trio appeared ).In Phoenix, there were children asking questions(sweet),he seemed closer,gave longer answers and the audience was very/more enthusiastic and responded to his jokes. In Germany he couldn't help saying funny things but he always added 'sorry, just kidding' afterwards. Obviously we were not always on the same wavelength ,this was foreign soil (language barrier + humour :) ).

Nice continuation after the FedCon.Thanks again.I'll miss him :(

V
Anne

Post by Anne »

tvero80 wrote:the audience was very/more enthusiastic and responded to his jokes. In Germany he couldn't help saying funny things but he always added 'sorry, just kidding' afterwards. Obviously we were not always on the same wavelength ,this was foreign soil (language barrier + humour :) ).
I think one of the big problems on FedCon was the language barrier. That was a big issue with the questions, too. Imho the FedCon people need to put someone in there by the mike who can help translate for the fans or even ask the question for them when things get rambly and 'oddly organized' in a way that makes it hard for everyone (not just the actors - I had trouble getting some of the questions too ) to understand. Someone who can just jump in and help. I don't know why they aren't doing this since they have that problem every year from what I've seen on the DVDs of previous years.