RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON IS RETURNING TO FRANCE

grainofsand

Re: RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON IS RETURNING TO FRANCE

Post by grainofsand »

Annelies wrote:ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah thank you ! First time ever... pretty exciting and a little bit terrifing at the same time :D
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I can imagine!! I almost can promise you it will be fantastic. ..didn't had the honour yet of meeting him, but reading all the stories around here it will be a blast! Just be you and know that there are a lot of us wild loyalists thinking of you and Rick will calm you also so you will be like zzzzennnnnn ;) :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

Annelies wrote:I can imagine!! I almost can promise you it will be fantastic. ..didn't had the honour yet of meeting him, but reading all the stories around here it will be a blast! Just be you and know that there are a lot of us wild loyalists thinking of you and Rick will calm you also so you will be like zzzzennnnnn ;) :lol:
No doubt that will be a perfect day :D I'll just try not to be completely frozen in front of Rick because of my lack in English :? :oops: :D

and I'm pretty sure that I would be anything but zen :lol:
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

grainofsand wrote: No doubt that will be a perfect day :D I'll just try not to be completely frozen in front of Rick because of my lack in English :? :oops: :D

and I'm pretty sure that I would be anything but zen :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: lack of English? ? Not noticeable actually here.really!!.just....keep calm and thaw :P ;) kidding I can understand you when I was in front of Chris I was nervous...don't know how I'd feel when I'm standing in front of Rick.
Lots of love,

Lies

grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

Annelies wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: lack of English? ? Not noticeable actually here.really!!.just....keep calm and thaw :P ;) kidding I can understand you when I was in front of Chris I was nervous...don't know how I'd feel when I'm standing in front of Rick.
You're so kind. It's really easiest by writing, I've the time to find my words and create my sentences.

I would be very nervous without a doubt but probably my worst fear is to not understand him... Need to rewatch Stargate in original version to train my ear :P
eve59

Post by eve59 »

Hi, my English is very bad. Do not worry, he knows how to make you comfortable and there always other fans to help
You can also watch some interviews of Richard

grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

eve59 wrote:Hi, my English is very bad. Do not worry, he knows how to make you comfortable and there always other fans to help
You can also watch some interviews of Richard
I know I probably worrying for nothing and I'm pretty sure that soon I would be in front of him all my fears will fly, but that's the way I am (unfortunately) :oops: ;)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Why do I have this strange feeling that you're not alone in that one? ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

Annelies wrote:Why do I have this strange feeling that you're not alone in that one? ;)
Right :D But the good point is that this time I decided not to give up and not let this chance slip away ;)
Macphoenix

Post by Macphoenix »

Right :D But the good point is that this time I decided not to give up and not let this chance slip away ;)[/quote]

:D :D :D :D Me too ;) ;)