Is MacGyver's hair natural, or cut and styled by someone?

LTTPlits

Re: Is MacGyver's hair natural, or cut and styled by someone?

Post by LTTPlits »

Hi there, Rosely,

I'm so glad that you're enjoying SG-1 and agree that it is an incredible show! I also think that a lot of his acting, particularly through his facial expressions, is terrific. Though I am nearly of RDA's vintage (a nice way to put it!), I never watched any show of his until the early days of the Pandemic when I discovered SG-1 and Jack. After that, I watched everything else I could find (many of which are on this web site), including MacGyver (which is not but fortunately streaming on TV here) but I'm still more familiar with and drawn to SG-1. I have grown to like MacGyver more and more with each viewing (I'm on my third!) and certainly understand the appeal. While I liked Jack's hair best when it was left to its own devices, I confess a fondness for his sun-bleached blond mullet of the later seasons of MacGyver and the MacGyver movies. Maybe because it reminds me so much of the 80s, which was a very good time of life... but I won't pretend it's only that! I like his natural silver fox look now, too. jp
Rosely Teles

Re: Is MacGyver's hair natural, or cut and styled by someone?

Post by Rosely Teles »

Great!!!
I've been following and looking for information about Rick since MacGyver....and I encourage you to keep watching MacGyver, it's a lesson in intelligence, life, values....it was ahead of its time.