Guess the Stargate Quote

JB5

Re: Guess the Stargate Quote

Post by JB5 »

Thanks jp!! :D :D

So - sunglasses well and truly on - here we go. Given that I was somewhat stumped for longer than I should I have been wandering around aimlessly in the desert, try this:-

What, you're suddenly stumped?

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Okay, being an honest person, I have to tell you that my success in this turn would be rigged and I could take no joy in it! Because our minds think alike ;), under the same situation (excessive stumpage--- is that a word?! :lol: ), I used this one for my next turn, so I know all too well that it comes from Cure, definitely not one of my favorite episodes... except for the deliciously amusing sight of Jack puzzling how the Queen makes kids without a "man friend."

So, I'm going to let you take another turn (I know, how magnanimous of me!!! :P :P :P ) So you're up... again.... ;)
JB5

Post by JB5 »

LTTPlits wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:14 pm Because our minds think alike , under the same situation (excessive stumpage--- is that a word?! ), I used this one for my next turn, so I know all too well that it comes from Cure
Wowzers jp!! :o :o Of all the quotes in all the episodes.......
Just freakin' out a bit here that we are so on the same wavelength, obviously telepathically linked and Urgo-fied :shock: :shock: "Row, row, row your boat" and all that :D
LTTPlits wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:14 pm So, I'm going to let you take another turn (I know, how magnanimous of me!!! ) So you're up... again....
Very magnanimous of you jp - indeed! I'll need a moment...... Did I mention how freaked out I am?! ;)

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Just please don't think of going to get a whole heapin' pile of desserts, J, :shock: :shock: ... or I'm done for! :lol: (I know, I know: I ended that sentence with a proposition.... ;) ) Take all the moments you need... I'll just sit here juggling :P :P :P
JB5

Post by JB5 »

OK jp - let's try this again! :roll: :roll:

I thought given our apparently psychic connection :shock: :shock: that this was particularly apt -

Deja vu

..and there's more than one!. Should be easy..... :D :D

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Whenever I hear you say this, I have a deja vu moment....
JB5 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:52 pm ..and there's more than one!. Should be easy..... :D :D
Because I just know, that despite our psychic connection, this time it won't really be that easy... :P I have heard this before! Oh, and look, there's even more than one! :lol: I can see the scene (well, one of them anyway! ;) ) in my mind's eye, in one of my deja vu moments, of Jack and Daniel in one of THEIR classic moments, trading that back and forth, but where, oh where is that from?! Don't tell me. It's early days yet.... :D
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Well, J, like I said, having my own deja vu ;) moment, I remembered that Jack utters that phrase during an interchange with Daniel... I could see Jack talking with Hammond, well more like, complaining to Hammond, and then Daniel, comes and stands in the doorway... There aren't so many episodes with that scene. Fortunately! So, at least one instance is from Forever In A Day, one of my favorite epsiodes... Daniel has already resigned after Sha're's death. He comes to Hammond's office to see whether he can rescind his resignation and Jack is in the middle of complaining about Rothman's two left feet and how he slows down the unit and, overhearing him, Daniel says, "Deja vu," I guess referring to how he thinks Jack thought of him initially. To which Jack asks, "deja vu?"... and on it goes between the boys. :lol: Great episode with excellent acting by all... Jack's attempt to convince Daniel to stay followed by their good bye in his apartment, very touching. So, that's one down... so, J, back to deja vuing, reviewing, and re-watching... :D
JB5

Post by JB5 »

Spot on jp!! 🎉🎉🥳🥳
Quite the decathlon champion in figuring that out!! But you'll be pleased to know that as far as I am aware this is a biathlon not a decathlon so (I believe!! :? ) there is only one other Deja Vu left to find!

Good luck!!

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

🍾🥂WhooHoo!!!🎉🥳 I am grateful, J, that there is only one other to find, at least you think so ;) , because for all my vuing, I'm only getting the sense of jamais vu, 🤣 or as Jack trenchantly said, (for a bonus point, in what circumstances? :P :P ), "I must have missed an episode."
JB5

Post by JB5 »

Yep - keep on vu-ing jp! :lol: :lol:
LTTPlits wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:28 am or as Jack trenchantly said, (for a bonus point, in what circumstances? ), "I must have missed an episode."
Well, I don't know about Jack but I think I must have missed that episode too! 🤔🤔😕😕 Its not even registering a flicker of recognition. :o :oops: :roll:

Nope. Got nothin'.

So I guess I have my own vu-ing to do. Back soon (?)

8-)