LOLMac, LOLJack, LOLRick

Mac/Jack#1fan

Re: LOLMac, LOLJack, LOLRick

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

MacBeth wrote:Image

Why bother is right :D This shot speaks for itself ;) Nice one Beth, that's a great view of Mac's... oh never mind :oops: ;)
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

mac_jack_fangirl wrote:Runners
Correct!

And yes, M/J#1, we do love our happy endings, don't we? ;)

I was traveling again yesterday, so here's a freebie for Tuesday, and a new challenge for Wednesday:

This is the challenge (an easy one):
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

It's "The assassin" and it's also the best shot you could choose for that episode :D :D
Claudia
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

cmbj67 wrote:It's "The assassin"
I'm with you Claudia, its totally "The Assassin" :D Awww, Mac, don't let our fangirl fantasies freak you out, we mean well ;) :) We won't bite.... right? ;) :)
MacBeth wrote:And yes, M/J#1, we do love our happy endings, don't we? ;)
Indeed :oops: I could comment more on that "Runners" LOL... but meh, never mind ;) :oops: I'm still stuck on that one for some reason, its most likely because of the fabulous view :oops: ;)
Lizzie G

Post by Lizzie G »

I keep trying to think of what OTP stands for and can not come up with anything. Can someone help me out, thanks. Also I would like to thank all of you for the shots
Anne

Post by Anne »

Lizzie G wrote:I keep trying to think of what OTP stands for and can not come up with anything. Can someone help me out, thanks. Also I would like to thank all of you for the shots
OTP means 'One true Pairing' - it's a term for shippers, mostly for those who ship only one pairing, the 'one true pairing'. My OTP is Jack/Daniel. Others have Jack/Sam as their OTP, or Daniel/Sam or Sam/Martouf or Sam/Janet or whatever pairing they love the most. I think it's a fanfiction term, not sure where it originated from. :)
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

Lizzie G wrote:I keep trying to think of what OTP stands for and can not come up with anything. Can someone help me out, thanks. Also I would like to thank all of you for the shots
As Anne said, it's an acronym for "One True Pairing". If your definitive ship (i.e., relationship between characters) involves three people, it's called an OT3.
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

I wasn't able to post consistently while I was on the road, so here's a whole set of LOLs to make up for the gap!

The final one is a behind-the-scenes shot, but who can identify the others? ;)
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Anne

Post by Anne »

I'm lost on the Mac ones, but I can do the SG-1 ones. The first one is from Zero Hour, the second one from Cold Lazarus and I think the behind the scenes one might be from a directors series (and the setting looks A 100 days) ;)
Last edited by Anne on Wed May 21, 2014 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.