Thank you, Kate

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU Kate for the new videos have been added in video gallery. They are ALL AMAZING. "Firehouse", is one of the movies never seen before, so now I will have the chance to watch it, thanks to you. WE ARE SO GRATEFUL, and thank you for the new interviews. They are awesome. Everytime you add something new, is a wonderful surprise. THANK YOU SO MUCH, WE APPRECIATE IT A LOT.
Caty

Post by Caty »

Firehouse!! I wanted to see it for years! Thank you so much, Kate Image

Now I'm sitting here, watching "Firehouse" and eating strawberries. Eating strawberries reminds me of Rick, too :oops:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

A huge THANK YOU Kate for the new videos, especially Firehouse. :D :D :D I've always wanted to see it but I had no hopes since it wasn't aired. I like it, but I'd never expected him to die :shock: :cry:

Now I'll watch the interviews to cheer me up :D
Claudia
Caty

Post by Caty »

Yes, I also never expected him shot at the end of the movie Image
The first time was bad enough, but him dead? That was not the happy ending I was waiting for Image

But never mind, I loved to watch him in this movie. Thanks again, Kate !
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Many thanks for the videos,Kate.
What a treat !
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Caty wrote:Yes, I also never expected him shot at the end of the movie Image
The first time was bad enough, but him dead? That was not the happy ending I was waiting for Image

But never mind, I loved to watch him in this movie. Thanks again, Kate !
I had the same thing!! Couldn't imagine it!!
Loved it though, and LOVED the interviews!!
THANK YOU KATE!! ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I just watched Firehouse - and LOVED it and the interviews. :D

Thank you Kate! You never cease to amaze me on your talents at finding and putting here on this wonderful website the pictures and videos and everything else you put here that enhance our viewing pleasure~~~~~!!!!!
Last edited by bftlovesRDA on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
B
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

This is not a criticism, just a little reminder. I've seen Firehouse, but there may be some people out there that haven't and may have preferred not to know how the movie ended.

Hugs
If you can't say anything nice.....

Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

Caty wrote:Now I'm sitting here, watching "Firehouse" and eating strawberries. Eating strawberries reminds me of Rick, too :oops:
Haha! Eating strawberries has always reminded me of Rick too! :oops: Glad to know I'm not the only one ;) Ever since I saw that scene in MacGyver "GX-1" when he is in the hot air balloon eating the strawberry, strawberries have made me think of him ;) Oh! And the scene in "Killer" also branded the strawberry as an "RDA reminder fruit ;) " I liked that scene in "Killer".... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ;) ;)

Getting off subject here...sorry! ;)

THANKS KATE! Thanks for the new interviews in the video gallery :D I love them all :D

@Pam, I've seen "Firehouse" before as well ;) I was beginning to think I was the only one who had seen it before it was posted here! I bought my copy on ebay (yeah, its a *recorded off Tv copy*) a couple years ago :)
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

I was so excited, like most of the members here, to see that "Firehouse" was, at last, available to watch, after so long of searching for it. THANK YOU AGAIN KATE. So I watched it yesterday, while I was downloading it in my computer. Rick or Michael (the character he plays), is so sweet and caring. I loved especially the scene where he goes to his ex's apartment and gives her the bullet that injured him, saying that he wanted her to have it because it was inside of him. I think, that was very touching, and I loved Michael's attitude, he was so loving and tender. Such a sweetheart. But it was sad to see the unhappy ending. I never expected him to die. It was nice to watch the movie though.