Stargate Figures in Action

Astra

Re: Stargate Figures in Action

Post by Astra »

Oh Lis they are phantastic! I am so happy I was able to help you with buying clothes for Jack! I like especially the white suit with the red shirt. But also the white shirt with the jeans looks rather good. Thank you for showing us!

Happy Halloween! Jack went to a shop to buy some stuff for a party, but the shop owner looks rather scary... (the leather jacket he wears is also new)

Kti

Post by Kti »

Okay, I'll be honest. I've an issue with the dolls, but it's my personal problem.

You've done your work with so much love, Astra :!: :!: :!: At every pic I can feel your enthusiasm, that only counts! I'm impressed, thank you.
Astra

Post by Astra »

Just a little something I did a while ago - Jack did not have any proper clothes yet, sorry. I found a small real cucumber and used it for this picture shot:

Caty

Post by Caty »

Healthy food! :lol: :lol:

Thank you, Asta :-D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Paja

Post by Paja »

Ah, so many things here that I have failed to comment while being out of space. Astra, thank you so much for all the images and wonderful ideas. Your work is simply fabulous and ever inspiring.
Congratulations again on your Hamlet story displayed in the Shakespeare Magazine. What an amazing achievement. I take my hat off to you.
Then the Soccer World Cup story – it is so inventive and hilarious! I love it. The sheep is my favourite moment. So funny. :lol:
And then the new clothes for Jack and Daniel. Nice. Both guys look great in their outfits. It's good to see your collection keeps growing.
The Halloween party – oooh, such a beautiful arrangement with so much stuff again. The spiders, the bat and especially those cute little ghosts. These pictures deliver a huge smile.
And finally Jack with the cucumber – LOL! Do I need to say more? :D
Thank you, my friend, for all the awesome work you share with us. I am happy you still find time for Stargate figures alongside with your current stars – Dr. Who and Torchwood boys.
MysteryKnitter

Post by MysteryKnitter »

KateR wrote:THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!

No WONDER we've been having floods and fires and tornadoes and tons of snow and a spring that is delayed almost a month. Doesn't he know it's dangerous to fiddle with those alien devices?!

Incredible as always, Paja. I can't even begin to imagine where you managed to get a miniature Touchstone. Through a miniature stargate, I'm sure.

Smiling for the rest of the day...

Kate
I can't but agree with you, Kate! Oh yes indeed!
Best: MK
Astra

Post by Astra »

Thank you very much Paja! Glad to have you back and hopefully we'll see something new from you as well. I had visitors at the weekend and showed them your skiing and climbing Jack, and they were amazed. This hobby is so versatile, I know many people who do photograph figures (and I never fail to infect some more with my enthusiasm ;) ) but everyone has a different style, so it never gets boring.

Actually you can blame RDA, Amanda and Michael for my newly awakened love for Stargate! Fedcon was the right push for me to come back. We also did a new story at the weekend but I doubt I'll be able to post it before Christmas, so watch this space. All I'm saying, it involves Daniel, and sand. But Jack is there as well, can't have a story without Jack!

In the meantime, if anyone is interested, I just posted some Sherlock pictures in my other thread here: viewtopic.php?p=9355#p9355

These figures are just awesome.
MysteryKnitter

Post by MysteryKnitter »

tvero80 wrote::D :D :D :D

I must say I had never seen that before.

The soccer World Cup is indeed very inspiring Astra...

Well done.

V
Indeed!
MysteryKnitter

Post by MysteryKnitter »

Kti wrote:Okay, I'll be honest. I've an issue with the dolls, but it's my personal problem.

You've done your work with so much love, Astra :!: :!: :!: At every pic I can feel your enthusiasm, that only counts! I'm impressed, thank you.
I don't know, if I've already said this, but in case I haven't, I'll do it now. I agree with Kti. You're awesome, Astra! Keep up the great work.
Astra

Post by Astra »

Thanks!

Here are two teaser pictures, there is more to come. Once Jack receives his Christmas gift. I will post the pictures in January. Stay tuned and Merry Christmas!