WE NEED RICK BACK,CAN WE GET HIM TO -

REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL

WE NEED RICK BACK,CAN WE GET HIM TO -

Post by REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL »

HI Everyone,(PLEASE FORGIVE IF THIS IDEA ALREADY BEEN PUT FORWARD.) WE OR I NEED RICK BACK,CAN WE GET HIM TO COME OUT OF SEMI-RETIREMENT.
We the fans need a new Program for/form him . Here's my idea for one.(hope you like ) :D From what i can make out, listening to U-tube interviews with Rick (okay here goes)
1/ Rick likes spy plots story lines . 2/ Adores his fans (Got them all over the World ) 3/ He loves travelling 4/ He would like , a not too over the top Action /Hero role
(so more brains and comedy /humour role I guess .) Okay put them altogether and what do you get .................................................
1/ Semi-retired actor ,who is really an undercover Agent working as Courier for Uncle-Sam (may be F.B.I ) 2/ If he gets caught ,Uncle Sam will not help him.
3/ One such mission ,things go wrong on him. ( His contact's goes cold .He's on his own ,stuck in a foreign country .Like Russia , he needs to get to Europe,then back to U.S.A . 4/ He got too contract someone but whom? (Most of his family and friends do not know he's a spy. ) 5/ But who can he contact ? His long-time friend and fan .The Admin for his Fan Club Site of course .He truth's her and he really needs her help .( Kate could play this part) 6/ Kate starts E-mailing his fans for help . They come-up with a plan to rescue him and get him back home safely . Then all pull together on this one
Now that his True Fans know he's a spy now.Too keep his Secret safe ,they tell him they want in on the Action . They all become his Minders/ Helpers and his Eyes around the World.Reporting back information when needed . There Fan site is now Head Quarters and his fans are now his back-up crew. I,m willing to play ( STAR-EYED FAN)
ANYWAY I HOPE YOU GET THE PICTURE ;) With Rick sense of humour and timing ,all we need now are some good story lines . Like Stargate he could end up in so many different places around the World, even your backyard . I'm sure if any fans are involved ,we can come up with a couple of good story lines form our Forum with Kate permission of course .
8/ Think of all the funny we could have .Secret coded messages (parts from his movies ,send with coded riddles ) Go-between ,dropping of secret messages or document at convention's to him as personal gifts . Of course will have to hand them over personally . What about hiding Rick in your house if need be. PLEASE feel free to start the next episode or write this Pilot Episode (i think that what then call it) What i see in the Forum there so many good story lines ,we have got plenty of dream screen's .
COME -ON BRING ON THE IDEAS ,MAYBE WE CAN COME UP WITH A WINNER TO GET RICK BACK?
katann69

Re: WE NEED RICK BACK,CAN WE GET HIM TO -

Post by katann69 »

How about him heading up the MISSION IMPOSSIBLE show... :lol: when you mentioned f.b.i. not acknowledging him.

I for one would like him to take over for the blind actor in MacGyver sending other people with his same skills like the son he had in the very last episode. He would have constant contact with him via satellite to show his fatherly concern and his daughter would be part of the show as one who works as well.

I would LOVE for him to get on THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL soap... only a half an hour and they rotate the actors/ actresses in it till he decides what he wants to do. He can be a man that knows one of the Forresters (possible half brother to Eric Forrester who is the black sheep of the family. His daughter can be his daughter in the show who's mother died at birth and it is just the two of them. They live out of their suitcases traveling all over the world till it is time for him to finally settle down.

How about that and the neat thing is he strongly resembles the actor who plays Eric Forrester.

I know he doesn't like to do soaps, but it would keep his acting skills sharp.

Kay
REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL

SORRY NO TOO " MISSION IMPOSSIBLE " no more broken bones .RICK can still beat TOM Cruise any day .(Hope got right Movie /Program)
How about MacJacks Angel's .He could have Angel"s all over the World : YES/NO/MAYBE ?

MacGyver- Reborn works for me ,ONE QUESTION -who would play his son -I can not think of any new actors, who could pull this one off ? I could handle Mac being the guy be behind the Desk ,helping out now and again . (would get my fix .) May be a girl in the role this time or how about twins (one of each ) MacGyver never did anything by half,s .

Done sum research on "BOLD AND BEAUIFUL 'show. Not up with the play here .....Sorry . I remember mum watching it and "YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS " in the afternoons .
Yes: ERIC FORRESTER does have similar features as RICKS .I,ll agree there.
Since our HERO is semi -retired maybe we could write him in as having a reoccurring role in a soap opera as part of his cover story.

Yes ;;; anything would be better than nothing ......Just as long as he's happy playing the part and having FUNNY.

DOES KATE KNOW ,IF RICK GOT ANYTHING IN PIPELINE AS FAR AS PROGRAM;S IN THE WORKS ???
NICE TO MEET YOU KAY.
katann69

Post by katann69 »

From my conversations with Kate, no I don't think she has any info right now only she feels he is ready to get back into another ... anything ... job that would fit him as he is now.

Since it has been over 20 or 30 years since MacGyver been off the air... they can have new auditions to bring a new MacGyver in while Rick is behind the desk. Maybe showing the son he left with in the last show who becomes a father with a woman who dies at childbirth leaving him and Rick to raise the son who becomes the new MacGyver.

One of my favorite detective shows was Cannon who was a 'fat' detective and that would be something he could do. LOL! I couldn't resist, but am glad he is working his weight down.

Well, it is after 10pm and I had a very long day... went to a birthday party at the retirement home near my apartment. I volunteer there from time to time and the woman honored turned 100 today. This flower shop that sent 'free of charge' to her 100 roses... gorgeous!!! It lasted over 2 hours and she had invited a lot of us there, must of been 60 or so people there. I'm pooped and ready to turn in. So I bid you goodnight and will come back tomorrow to check in. I am from Columbus, OH, retired and just turned 69. Kay
katann69

Post by katann69 »

Here is the note I wrote under the NZ site... shows what Kate said about how Rick is in communicating in case you didn't read it before! Kay

I asked Kate if Rick was touring more of NZ... her answer:

He returned home right after the convention.

He did send several messages to me, as he was leaving and since he has
returned, and he tried to send some of his photos, but the photos were not
sending properly. He promised to try to send more later, but that may or may
not happen. I've learned to be patient.

Best wishes, KateR
katann69

Post by katann69 »

The Mission Impossible is not the one with Tom Cruise. I never saw Tom Cruise's Mission Impossible. It was too futuristic for my taste. Just highlight the site below and click, you will be able to watch it. See if you think it is something that could be for Rick?

Mission: Impossible (1966) - Season 6, Episode 10 - Blues
thedarewall.com

If you go back to 1966 - 1973

Some of the Series' Cast

Greg Morris Greg Morris ...
Barney Collier (171 episodes, 1966-1973)

Peter Lupus Peter Lupus ...
Willy Armitage (161 episodes, 1966-1973)

Peter Graves Peter Graves ...
James Phelps (143 episodes, 1967-1973)

Barbara Bain Barbara Bain ...
Cinnamon Carter (78 episodes, 1966-1969)

Martin Landau Martin Landau ...
Rollin Hand / ... (76 episodes, 1966-1969)

Leonard Nimoy Leonard Nimoy ...
Paris / ... (49 episodes, 1969-1971)

Lynda Day George Lynda Day George ...
Lisa Casey (44 episodes, 1971-1973)

Steven Hill Steven Hill ...
Daniel Briggs (28 episodes, 1966-1967)

Lesley Ann Warren Lesley Ann Warren ...
Dana Lambert (23 episodes, 1970-1971)

Sam Elliott Sam Elliott ...
Doug Robert (13 episodes, 1970-1971)
katann69

Post by katann69 »

I found going into youtube is easier then the site I originally gave you.

Anyway, the one with Peter Graves who plays Jim Phelps in Mission Impossible (half brother to James Arness who played on Gunsmoke) and it is a lot tamer then Tom Cruise's version of the show.

Go to YouTube and type in Mission Impossible - The Pawn - Check Mate

Give me you opinion as to a possible spy vehicle for Rick? Several of the actors he worked with on MacGyver can become some of his workers.

Kay
REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL

YES ;WILL CHECK THIS OUT , AND WILL GET BACK TOO YOU .
katann69

Post by katann69 »

By the way, I think Rick would love to reprise his LEGEND role as an older character bringing back the people that were in the episodes. He is into 'cowboy' roles... :lol: Kay
Karyyl

Post by Karyyl »

Find a good mystery or sci-fi or spy novel with an older hero, that has not been made into a movie yet.

One that I like has a hero who is portrayed as older, but turns out to be 36. The only way Rick could do the part is if the love interest is changed to be
an older lady-in-waiting, possibly an aunt or something to the heroine's best friend. (The heroine is not the love interest in the book, her best friend is.)

Unfortunately, most heroes seem to be between 25 and 40.