...meh

Salem Moses

Re: ...meh

Post by Salem Moses »

Data Teleportation Test A Success

Sometimes serendipity occurs when focused frustration meets restless resignation. There I was, assigned the task of downloading video resources from a website, one at a time while viewing their full length. Would have taken forever.. or three days, whichever came first. So with an open mind in approaching the problem, a novel untried solution presented itself. To create a virtual computer interface and build a data portal to the video website where data could be transported to the virtual computer using already established data architecture, along with some relationship "self-help" videos by Teal Swan. I was actually quite surprised myself that it actually worked, but I guess using an A.I. helped. To continually make software adjustments so the data stream would be flexible enough to work.. given the rigidity of the network architecture.. Well, a three day task was now downsized to only an hour, so I count this test run as a success. Though about a year ago researchers had succeeded in teleporting quantum information across a rudimentary network. I know this wouldn't excite anyone, but it made my day a lot easier.
And I suppose we're one step closer toward moving physical objects within a transport beam which is entirely human engineered.

A baby update.. the Manager's wife had her baby last night through a C-section surgery. A baby girl.. with dark brown hair and blue eyes. The doctor performing the operation afterwards used a Goa'uld healing device on the new mother which went smoothly and left no cuts or scars. I was surprised that the doctor still had privileged use of this prototype device. But I guess it's who you know that affords privileges rather than what you know. I'm just glad it was a girl.. as we're really the power behind this world functioning correctly. Another soldier for the front lines of disaster management. :-)
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

Guys are weird.
-Just wanted to say that for the record before I do this post.

The clinic admin requested a more expedient manner in which to travel more productively from their medical facility, to any point on the inner surface of the Dyson Sphere should a medical emergency arise. Though I was the resident representative onsite for my research team, somehow this memo was redirected to my manager.. who was a closet trekkie. So a 2-person Type 15 Shuttlepod was built and delivered to the Medical Clinic here. Small cargo area in the back, two person seating up front.. basically a small pickup truck, but star trek style. Named Shuttlepod Hippocrates MD-01, with a medical Caduceus within a blue first responder Star of Life on either side of the shuttlepod rear section. The LCARS style interactive console was referenced in the pilot control design, but sadly I can't draw very well. But MSPaint is pretty handy for the basic block & tackle look to show functionality. The pilot control console layout was meant to be simplified so as any medical intern could adequately pilot it without running into a tree or perhaps a mountain. I liked the virtual keyboard, as it's activation makes the console go black and the pilot would need to input flight log data (date/ pilot/ destination/ notes) before leaving the clinic.

Maybe.. it was approved as it met the tight budget requirements? Anyways, one of the medical staff tried it out today piloting it with a senior medical staff member onboard. It didn't crash, so.. that's a good thing. The autopilot feature was a last minute addition, as someone remembered that airplanes have them too.

Going to bed now.. been one of those days.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

~ Hyperdrive Test 1.0.. failure ~
Generic images edited in MSPaint to help illustrate details from the pilot debriefing and scan log,

yes, this really happened..
I am reporting on the debriefing on the hyperdrive test which resulted in failure, pilot and puddle jumper went to Plan-B when hyperdrive engine overheated and went offline as the puddle jumper was slowly falling toward the surface of the Sun, energy reserves nearing critical. At 5pm EST, Puddle Jumper Eidolon made a successful hyperspace jump from 10 miles above the Earth, North America region to exit approximately 100 miles above the Sun. Shielding automatically activated upon hyperspace exit, along with artificial gravity control to maintain Earth standard within Puddle Jumper. After confirming shield integrity and stability of the onboard artificial gravity envelope generator, the pilot initiated a scan of the region above the green solar surface. At the next scheduled check-in time interval, the pilot had failed to report in. Minutes passed with only silence from the radio as command continued to reestablish contact.

Earlier in the survey sensor sweep, testing out the Puddle Jumper's scan resolution. A number of floating lifeforms were observed by sensor scan to be floating above the Sun's surface, approximately within a 20 mile altitude region. Quantity and grouping of lifeforms indicative of a hive like colony, abdomen similar to spider but serving in a buoyancy capacity. Relative size nearly that of a standard one story house. Spider like appendages hanging down from beneath upper abdomen. Subsurface scan toward interior of Sun's core was shelved when flight control alarm sounded. Onboard navigational telemetry indicated degradation of relative altitude, despite functioning gravity envelope around puddle jumper. Pilot tried initiation of hyperdrive window in front of the Puddle Jumper with the Sun behind. But Puddle Jumper was continually pulled away from the static location of the hyperspace opening as the Puddle Jumper continued to fall down the steep slope within the gravitational well of the Sun. Regular comm contact was lost with the Puddle Jumper for 20 minutes of silence, afterwhich command went through a less secure commercially owned third party communication option as a failsafe. The pilot communicated that she was in trouble. Energy levels of the hybrid human-made zpm's powering the shield and artificial gravity systems were nearing 25%, flight engines were at full throttle but the Puddle Jumper was still losing altitude. Command initially instructed the pilot to face the Puddle Jumper toward the Sun and as the Puddle Jumper was pulled in that direction, to initiate a hyperspace window as the Puddle Jumper would be pulled by gravity into and through the opening. The Pilot returned a negative, that the hyperspace window would not initiate an opening toward the Sun. Speculation at command was that the Sun presented a sufficient gravitational obstacle in the path of the hyperspace route so that the onboard navigational computer couldn't formulate a roundabout flight path to the Earth destination coordinates. It was speculated that even in hyperspace, there exists a corresponding gravitational imprint within the hyperspace continuity. Command then instructed the pilot to redirect the flight path of the Puddle Jumper toward the side and just above the Sun's edge and to initiate a hyperspace window. Pilot later reported that the window was activated but quickly passed left as the Puddle Jumper was pulled sideways toward the Sun, even at full throttle. The third party failsafe comm system was intermittently having trouble maintaining contact with the pilot, solar flare activity had been increasing, stress levels were continuing to rise. Command momentarily deliberated, and unsealed a set of instructions in the event of a progressive catastrophic failure of the prototype. A short time later, the pilot landed the Puddle Jumper and remained onboard to do a diagnostic check of the Puddle Jumper systems. Everything seemed to check green, with the exception of the hyperspace engine which remained offline. It may have overheated, or burned out toward the end of that test flight. It will be checked again tomorrow evening once it fully cools down for a complete reboot. Personally, I am very happy that we got the pilot back, she's home now bathing in the warmth of her children as a single parent. We've both been through alot these passed couple years. She's perhaps the only one here whose patience with me hasn't weathered to a breaking point.
I count myself lucky to have such a close friend and confidant. Welcome home, Serenity. (^__^)/

Tomorrow I guess I'll earn my postdoc in going over the theory of flight dynamics of hyperspace travel within the confines of a deepening gravitational well. The engineers can mull over the actual hardware, once the engine is cleared for reintegration into the onboard flight systems, as well as do an integrity check of the exterior of the Puddle Jumper, looking for radiation impact deformations or heat stress fractures. Definitely going to have to upgrade my coffee experience, pulling a long shift crunching numbers.

Image credit @nowsciencenews
It's a working hypothesis that the energy shield protecting the Puddle Jumper was in and of itself sufficient mass for the gravitational well to exert an influence upon. As deeply located within the near vertical slope of the fabric of spacetime surrounding the spinning star. Already am nursing a sore lower eyelid from receiving high velocity metal shavings from using cordless drill bit. Trying to modify the lock clasp opening on my old garage. Definitely feels like a Monday, except it's Tuesday (Monday's ugly sister).

.. Pilot debriefing update ..
- March 1, 2024 -

The following info brief has been provided for this mission log, based upon segments of the pilot's statement.

Mission Command> When Puddle Jumper Eidolon's hyperspace engine generated an opening into hyperspace, was the color of the outpouring energy rupture predominantly white?
Pilot Serenity> Yes
Mission Command> When you travelled through that hyperspace energy region, was the color of that region consistent with what is visually known from Pentagon records.
Pilot Serenity> No.. there was predominantly an absence of color within that region through which I piloted the Puddle Jumper. The surrounding hyperspace-scape, for lack of a definitive term, was mostly black. Like being on the ocean at night, under black storm clouds.
Mission Command> Was there any color present within that.. hyperspace-scape which was not black.
Pilot Serenity> White.. was the only other color which was noticeable to me. Though the duration of that hyperspace jump was quite short, my attention primarily monitoring system operations stability of the Puddle Jumper experimental hyperspace engine.
Mission Command> As your navigational flight path was directly toward the Sun, can you describe it's corresponding gravitational influence, if any, on the same area within hyperspace? This particular information may very well help in improving the navigation systems of the Puddle Jumper.
Pilot Serenity> Yes, as I entered hyperspace through that rupture, I observed directly in my flight path and within the relative same location of the Sun. A white flat disk of energy on it's side which slowly spun. The center of the disk seemed to slope downward and out of sight, shaped like a funnel. Is it possible that the hyperspace spinning "funnel" had an outlet with the Sun itself? As if the Sun was a balloon and the funnel in hyperspace was feeding energy into it?
Mission Command> Thank you for your testimonial, pilot Serenity. In reply to your question, it is dangerous to speculate without definitive data on whether the white spinning disk shaped energy was indeed trickle charging the Sun. Or if it was the Sun's gravitational influence upon that hyperspace region to cause the collected energy to likewise spin in the same direction as the Sun. Reshaping the localized area of hyperspace, causing a gravitational induced deformation to appear. The formation of a funnel shape due hypothetically from the interaction of velocity to gravity within that sublayer of hyperspace. Perhaps the monochrome blackout effect of the visuals as seen within the hyperspace-scape. Is more an inverse function of the hybrid hedgehog zpm made at the lab. That the human built zpm ene gy output became unduly polarized when powering a prototype hyperspace engine based on the technical design of one Rodney McKay.
Last edited by Salem Moses on Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

~ The Geography Of Hyperspace ~
~ (@_@) My policy is not to wake up before my coffee does (@_@) ~

So it's Sunday morning and I'm really really REALLY trying not to think about hyperspace dynamics at the moment. It's best to leave work related projects.. at work and maintain a healthy work-to-nonwork boundary in life. But no amount of murder-fest.. farming goblins who keep respawning in this Old School RuneScape rundown cabin (with the occasional giant spider) can deter my mental gears from wanting to crunch numbers. Am but a helpless victim to a brilliant mind.

(*feigned sigh of disappointment*)

Okay, okay.. no rest for the weary, I suppose. The (not-so-inspired) eureka moment happened yesterday evening as I was looking over a Chinese menu at a 3rd rate hillbilly town establishment. Sticky tables, neglectful single-person front staff, and questionable forkware. The "Moo Goo Gai Pan" looked nostalgic as most reputable metropolitan establishments has long since phased out that menu item for customers referring to it as tasteless gravy chicken, nor the "Kung Pao Chicken" which posed a choke hazard for young children. Both were emblazoned on the outdated cheaply printed menu laying securely on the sticky table in front of me.

(*timidly peels menu from sticky table*)

Really, a Lysol towelette would do wonders to this tabletop, after a good mop. Anyways as I looked over the menu dish images, "Shrimp in Lobster Sauce", "Szechuan Lo Mein" and the like. My culinary thoughts turned to natural phenomena related to large bodies of water in an indirect connection to the phenomena of how an opening is created so that a ship (or Puddle Jumper) can enter hyperspace. I started to connect unrelated dots to form a mental picture of the actual (most probable) shape of hyperspace. Since the universe has been expanding since the (supposed) Big Bang, think of our 3-D physical existence as an ever expanding balloon. Hyperspace is the "air" inside that balloon. For intents and purposes of higher dimensional manifestations on a lower dimensional plane of existence.. hyperspace is spherical (like a geode where the inner "empty air" medium is less dense than the outer "physical shell" medium, or rather like a basketball with our three dimensional existence on the surface) but within the bounds of a two dimensional form (as a basketball starts off as a flat cut-out before being fastened together into a sphere yet still exist in it's original construct as a flat surface). And even though this new hypothesis of mine just might very well add fuel to the "flat earther" argument. That in relative terms.. the whole universe is "flat". I'm more attentive toward addressing the framework of how hyperspace is an underlying component of our spatial environment and the (nuts & bolts) means to "McGyver" it to open for faster than light travel. Another "dot" which I remembered concerning how submarines would hide from sonar detection by lowering it's position to a less active (less dense material = more resistance to energy conductivity) thermal layer in the ocean.

"Maybe".. (and this is when I stick a dollar store fork into what looks like a jumbo shrimp on my plate.. a blobby curled something covered in white sauce. Well, it counts as calories so I eat it anyway since it's essentially already paid for) light travels at a set speed limit on our 3-D layer of existence because it's lazy similarly to sonar traveling along the top thermal layer of the ocean. Which means that faster than light communication & travel can be achieved by accessing the lower "thermal" layer beneath the upper layer where we & light both prefer to lazily propagate. As referencing a submarine's ability in the deep ocean to receive an ELF (Extra Low Frequency) data transmission as ELF can itself penetrate the deep ocean. How about tuning a transmitter and receiver array specifically to start testing different signal type, amplitude power and frequency bandtypes in penetrating into the two dimensional sublayer of primal energy, called hyperspace? For deeply submerged submarines, two factors limit the usefulness of ELF communications channels for realtime data communication exchange with others (and in our future likelihood, hyperspace); the low data transmission rate of a few characters per minute, and to a lesser extent the one-way nature due to the impracticality of installing a huge transmitter on a submarine (though the newer Daedalus class is of sufficient length to accommodate a effective ELF antenna array).

*One thing that occurs in the ocean is ducting, where sound can get trapped in a layer and propagate for large distances within the ducts - more so than would otherwise be typical. There are also ocean environments, usually where there is a sufficient “depth excess”, that can create convergence zones where, due to these specific environmental conditions, sound can propagate across massive distances. There are even instances where boats off the east coast of the US could hear shipping traffic in the strait of Gibraltar across the whole of the Atlantic Ocean. * It's called the thermocline and it's basically a divide between the mixed layer near the surface and the deep ocean. Thermocline is that various effects that impact the speed of sound will dominate in certain regions. So as you dive down from the surface the speed of sound will decrease but once you're past the thermocline and things are more steady-state the speed will increase fairly linearly all the way down to the ocean floor. The speed gradient will somewhat negligibly refract the sound wave just like glass can refract light as it goes from air to glass and back to air. The inflection point where the speed starts to increase again can cause some of the sound waves to reflect off instead of refract.

Yes, even though the Puddle Jumper used ancient tech to access this other sublayer region. I have often pondered about a uniquely "human" version being employed. After considering the monochrome environment of hyperspace from what was briefly observed by pilot Serenity on her test flight (last week?) through hyperspace from Earth orbit to the Sun in a human built Puddle Jumper. Perhaps it was the attenuation of the field polarity which enveloped the Puddle Jumper, the radiological filtering effect of the "windshield" (clear armor plating), or the actual environment being devoid of any object surface which light would land upon (ie: we in truth do NOT see physical objects in our immediate surroundings at home or work. But rather we see the light which reflects OFF those physical objects that has dense enough surfaces. This is why we do not see "wind" even though we know it is present. It's surface is not dense enough for light to bounce off of. By this same thought, a Puddle Jumper's cloak is actually an effect to create a field that envelopes the physical surfaces of the Puddle Jumper to a degree which refracts (def: Refraction is the change in the direction of a wave passing from one medium to another. Refraction of light is one of the most commonly observed phenomena, but other waves like sound waves and water waves also experience refraction) light from an observed interference along it's natural path).
photo sharing

Earlier weaker fields had produced a prismatic effect similar to water droplets or a prism where a bystander would notice a rainbow hovering in the air. But I digress, still waiting for my morning caffeine to kick in. Perhaps it'll be more rewarding to serve up this idea in a low tech layman's video to better illustrate the concept. I'll be able to include video then, which always helps primer those who have trouble reading long explanations. Maybe include explosions, movie star actresses and obvious name branding. As I tend to overcompensate my bookwormish timidness by talking waayyy too much about something I'm interested in to the point where I'm eventually talking to an empty room (sound of crickets). So I'll try and keep the subject matter nice and neat. YouTube has, in fact, a size limit to video uploads.

Ahh.. the caffeine from my Espresso has begun kicking in. Sweet nirvana. Anyways in addendum and therefore intellectual property rights to this thought is entirely my own should anyone copy my train of logic. A hyperspace window being opened IS ACTUALLY a ship causing an explosive eruption that allows a ship to (don't like this term) lose "bouyancy" and slide into the lower density medium along the edge of the rupture.

(click images for corresponding videos from the BBC)

Here's the tricky part, in layman's terms "air" is generally the opposite of "water". But in laboratory tests, sound of sufficient intensity can produce low density cavitation voids ("bubbles") in a liquid medium.

This is called sololuminescence, and if "sound" is but a waveform that travels through the density medium called "air". Then a hyperspace window capable ship would use a waveform able to propagate through the density medium called "space" (space is not a perfect vacuum) of such intensity as to create a void space within that medium of such low vibrationally density which would cause an eruption to then open a low density area-of-effect ("window") to allow that ship to slide/enter that lower vibrationally dense layer which is referred to as hyperspace. Another sticky issue to address is, just as it's nearly impossible for a water spider to drown beneath the surface of the water dye to the inability to overcome surface tension. There may likewise exist a similar phenomena in lower powered hyperspace engines when designing for long term trip economy versus raw horsepower. Whereas the ship itself may not exhibit sufficient ability to overcome a "surface tension" which may exist as a subcomponent within the fabric of spacetime. Not quite "gravity" but of notable concern for small vehicles such as fighters and escape pods. The Puddle Jumper, as it was designed, seemed to incorporate a tuning fork resonant style of construction along it's outer shell. It was previously believed back in 2005 that this would aid in maneuverability in a planetary atmosphere as the Puddle Jumper lacked aeronautical control surfaces. As it has been observed on the Atlantean Puddle Jumper, that the outer shell does indeed vibrate. In a 2007 field test, an older submarine with an established operational profile had undergone deep water trials with vibrating platelets (with 250,000 micro-tech beads per square centimeter) mounted along it's bow and outer shell as a means of increasing acceleration effectiveness. Believing that less surface drag would result in greater maneuverability in combat. Those test results remain classified to this day. It is a likely hypothesis comment by one supervising lieutenant, that "..it couldn't hurt" in addressing overcoming ambient gravimetric surface tension from those resonant sections while researching different flight components on the Puddle Jumper for innovative use improving aging military assets back home.

Yep, that was the much cited motto on that project, I hear. (O_o)/..Technician intern #1: "Do we need a doorknob on this outer hatch to the Puddle Jumper, sir?"
(^__^)..Technician Intern #2: "..it couldn't hurt".
(O_o)/..Technician Intern #3: "Do we need cupholders in the restroom.. Air Force blue color, sir?"
(^__^)..Technical Intern #2: "..it couldn't hurt".
That lieutenant must have been quite harassed with that statement. All in good fun, in close company.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

Submitted for your approval, a high middle ground prospectus beyond that which is publicly known to mankind. A region as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, life and death, and it lay between the pit of man's fears and the sunlight of his knowledge. This is, the realm of one's imagination. -remix of Twilight Zone opening credits.

(*gets nervous about the enormity of this botanical Stargate conspiracy discovery*)

(*tries to catch my breath and calm my racing heart, head looking periodically over my shoulder for people who shouldn't exist*)

(*plays Firefly song as a statement of determination in wanting to believe that positive futures came spring from simple beginnings*)

If you don't hear back from me after putting this on the public forum, then let this surviving epitaph be my surviving warning.

(*ahem*)

On my way back on the public transit from visiting the hardware warehouse here, I was listening to an audio track on gardening, when another moment of genius struck me. An applicable puzzle piece which may have assisted the Ancient Egyptian belief in the possible physical mechanism for reanimating an Egyptian Pharaoh to restore the lost empire of the Egyptians when Cleopatra and Marc Antony were defeated by the Roman Emperor Octavian (Augustus) in 30 BC. Thereby with their death, Egypt became a province of the conquering Roman Republic, bringing an end to the last of the ancient Egyptian dynasties. And as the sands of time passed over Egypt, so too was their ancient developed knowledge of frequency waveguide resonance lost, or was it? There has been speculative debate on certain scientific circles, behind the scenes of academia, in relating to the Great Pyramid interior seemingly constructed in a similar manner to how a modern day frequency waveguide functions. Proceeding down that rabbit hole, would not such a technologically advanced (in that single area of development) level of knowledge also have made the connection between plant growth and frequency environment? In the following prospectus, I dare speculate in the affirmative. Even if the percentage chance of what I share below of actually happening is quite very insignificant. That chance of this conspiracy being an impossibility.. is not actually zero.

Now imagine if you will, taking a sidestep from accepted academic history to another sequence of events of a reimagined ancient Stargate conspiracy. An ancient Egyptian secret society of scientists, engineers and scholars.. referred to as the Osirica. A purported Black (Arts?) Egyptian masonic order as mentioned in some afrocentric discussions of ancient Egyptian history. The theory of its existence is based on archaeological evidence of an Egyptian village near Deir el-Medina. Osiris is the Egyptian Lord of the Underworld and Judge of the Dead. The Egyptian book of the dead, by relation to my subject matter, is an ancient book made of obsidian, sometimes called the Black Book, containing spells and rituals which could bring the dead back to life. A book of necromancy, which presents a tangent selfish interruption to the natural process of life and death.. typical of the character of the Goa'uld known as Osiris.

Osiris played a double role in ancient Egypt: This entity was both a god of crop fertility (hence the use of the color green in mural depictions of Osiris) of rebirth, and also the embodiment of the dead (perceptualized with the color "black") and resurrected king. This dual role was combined with the Egyptian concept of divine kingship: the king at death became Osiris. Concerning the conceptualized form of fertility and rebirth, what if remnants of that surviving Osirica masonic order researched how to actualize a proof of concept of the theory of their Book of the Dead.. into a physical vessel. A very crude recreation of the principle of the sarcophagus as seen in the (fictional?) Stargate SG-1 series. The Bagdad Battery is the missing link between accepted reality and the conspiracy fiction which I would be thought to present below, with these modern scientific discoveries relating to the use of frequency to promote plant growth. Indicative traditionally in ancient Egyptian culture relating to crop fertility, as being associated with Osiris.

Then as is now, food is the primary and ever-challenging necessity for human beings. The quest for innovative ways to healthy crop production is a crucial concern for sustainable food security of any civilization. Bioacoustics research has revealed that music has a positive impact on plants. In the images below, a transmission frequency of around 500 hertz shows rebust improvement in different plant growth responses to this controlled stimuli.

* Plant Response To Optimum Sound, * Frequency Map Of Response Overlap, * Referenced Heat Stress Response In Plants

Studies have shown that sound, including music, can have positive effects on various living organisms, such as reducing stress, promoting embryonic development, and improving immune responses in humans, chicks, mice, and rats. In plants, sound vibrations have been found to enhance crop yield, improve photosynthesis, increase tolerance to drought stress, influence hormone levels, and affect root growth and bending, as well as gene and protein expression related to defense and photosynthesis.

First: Enhancement of seed germination and plant growth. Sound promotes plant growth by regulating plant growth hormones.
Second: Induction of plant defense responses against pathogens. Sound pretreatment enhances plant immunity against subsequent pathogen attacks by activating plant defense hormones. Meta-analyses have demonstrated the occurrence of sound-mediated plant protection through the activation of the systemic immune response in crop plants such as pepper, cucumber, tomato, and strawberry.
Third: Induction of abiotic stress tolerance. For instance, sound treatment triggers drought tolerance by changing the elasticity and flexibility of the cell wall, which affects the ability of plants to absorb water. For example, rice exposed to 0.8-1.5 kHz sound waves for 1 h showed increased tolerance to drought stress, with higher water contents and stomatal conductance than the control group. Water deficiency is first detected in the plant root, and drought stress signaling is transmitted through the shoot to the leaves.
Fourth: Perturbation of ripening. Sound treatment disrupts the ripening of tomato fruit. Ethylene production is delayed by down-regulation of ethylene biosynthesis and expression of signaling-related genes. Ethylene production is an important way to delay fruit ripening. In a previous experiment, sound-treated tomato showed reduced ethylene production and delayed softening compared with the control. The expression of ethylene biosynthesis genes and ripening-related genes was delayed in tomato treated with 1 kHz sound versus the control. The benefits of this is longevity of plant integrity during harvest & transport (ie: less plants considered a financial loss reaching market).
Fifth: Enhancement of the photosynthetic capacity. Sound treatment increases expression of photosynthesis-related genes, such as those encoding fructose and may induce CO2 fixation.

The surviving remnant of the Osirica, researching applicable methods to facilitate an "awakening" of plant vitality as a reference test case to then proceed to the next phase, that being to test over time on already withered human heart (corpse).

It was the traditional belief among ancient Egyptians that the soul of a person resided within their heart, thus the depiction of the heart being measured against the weight of a feather. The normal heart and lung sounds range up to 1200 Hz. THIS is our target frequency investigation concerning the output of the Bagdad Battery, if the shape of the container acted as a directed frequency waveguide or could potentially exhibit a toroidal field in expressing that resuscitating frequency.

With the goal of introducing their newly refined methodology alongside an entombed deceased pharoah, who in death represented the divine kingship of Osiris. The Egyptian Lord of the Underworld and Judge of the dead. Thinking that by the pharaoh's resurrection, a divine being (Goa'uld?) would restore the old ways and lost glory they had long read about.

Now the particulars concerning the Bagdad Battery, my tie-in to this conspiracy of shadows.

In my archaeology self-studies, I speculated on the Bagdad Battery in terms of being capable of crude emission of frequency harmonics that may have been thought/regarded as capable of restoring life to the withering/dead as it would have been successful in the earlier plant growth experiments within the Osirica. Different metals can enact characteristics of both capacitive and inductive behavior which can be portrayed by the construction of the substances used (though crude). It is my speculative thought that the coiled copper sheeting material may help exhibit, when charged, an electrical potential in an inverse toroidal field.

The artifacts consist of a terracotta pot approximately 140 mm (6 in) tall, with a 38 mm (1.5 in) mouth, containing a cylinder made of a rolled copper sheet, which houses a single iron rod. At the top, the iron rod is isolated from the copper by bitumen, with plugs or stoppers, and both rod and cylinder fit snugly inside the opening of the jar. The copper cylinder is not watertight, so if the jar were filled with a liquid, this would surround the iron rod as well. The general material characteristics of iron & copper is that iron It is a good conductor of heat and electricity and it can be magnetized. Copper
is non-magnetic and has high electrical conductivity.

Basic theories in dielectrics. The electrical conductivity σ of plain asphalt concrete in dry state is at the order of 1.0 × 10−12 S ⋅ m−1 and, according to the material classification based on conductivity, asphalt concrete is an insulator. The resonant frequency of asphalt is 4.9 Hz at − 10 °C and 5.1 Hz at 0 °C. Natural resonant frequency of Iron is 9260 MHz. Resonant frequency of copper is 92 MHz.

What is the difference between an iron core and a copper core in terms of saturation induction? The saturation induction of a magnetic material is the maximum magnetic flux density that the material can sustain without becoming magnetically saturated. In general, iron core and copper core materials have different saturation induction characteristics due to their different magnetic properties. Ferrous materials such as iron, can conduct magnetic fields and redirect magnetism in a field-reversed field. All magnetic fields seek the shortest path from north to south and a piece of steel can provide a short cut making the journey from north to south much easier than flowing through the air.

Iron core materials, such as iron alloys or laminated iron, have a high saturation induction, typically around 1.6 to 2.2 tesla. This means that they can sustain a strong magnetic field without becoming magnetically saturated. Iron core materials are commonly used in transformer cores and other electromechanical devices where high magnetic flux densities are required. Iron, after all, is an electrical conductor as well as a conductor of magnetic flux. In summary, iron core materials have a higher saturation induction than copper core materials, which makes them suitable for applications where high magnetic flux densities are required, while copper core materials are suitable for applications where magnetic properties are not as critical. Inductance also depends on the magnetic permeability of the core material (Iron core has high magnetic permeability), number of turns of the coil, length of the coil in coaxial direction, cross-sectional area of the coil and the space that is given between the turns of the coil. An inductor (coil) has the following basic characteristics, which is said to be an inductive reactance. An inductor passes a direct current with essentially no change.

Copper core materials, on the other hand, have a lower saturation induction, typically around 0.3 to 0.5 tesla. This means that they cannot sustain as strong of a magnetic field as iron core materials without becoming magnetically saturated. Copper core materials are commonly used in wiring and other electrical components where magnetic properties are not as critical. Conductance is an expression of the ease with which electric current flows through materials like metals and nonmetals. Copper is nonmagnetic because a solid chunk of it is not attracted by a (ferro)magnet nearby. When electric current flows through a piece of copper wire, the current produces a magnetic field which surrounds the wire and can be made to behave just like a permanent magnet by coiling up the wire into a cylinder. If you DC-bias a core deeply into saturation than a small time-varying magnetic field (H) will induce EMF in the coil as if the coil had an air core. This is typically thousands of times lower than an iron core.

Now the math..

The (speculative) natural resonant frequency of just the copper & iron components, which might be exhibited by the Bagdad Battery is 1449.. at least by my 3rd grade math at 3am in the early morning. REALLY need to get to bed, 4:30am comes waayy too early now. Yet the difference between 1220 and 1449 may seem inconsequential to a distant consciousness like looking through a sniper scope at a distant fly. The impurity of the elemental components, the environmental ambient temperature being operated in, the crude nature of manufacturing the device, natural friction of the interconnected pieces.. These explanations may very well describe why the natural resonant frequency of the individual calculated parts result in a barely noncompliant number.

F=0.5 x 3.14 x square root of (9260 x 92). These two materia components isolated separately from the remaining circuit exhibit a natural frequency which fall outside the target range of 1220 hz. Though the actual capacitive and inductive resonant frequency of the battery in it's entirety, remains undiscovered.

Anomalies at the Egyptian Temple of Osiris

Image Image A
Image Image B
Image Image C
Image Image D
Image Image E
Image Image F
Image Image G
Image Image H
Image Image I

The Temple of Osiris on the Giza plateau in Egypt was built 49 feet (5 stories deep at temple floor) under the ground and connected to an ancient aquifer. The floor plan layout of the temple resembles a computer battery. 17 small rooms along each side which doesn't go anywhere but (may) act as resonant chambers.. architecturally. In the center of the temple complex there is an island which someone in ancient times would access through swimming through 49 feet deep pools. The temple probably looked like it is rendered in Image G. The academia belief for the purpose of this temple is to initiate people into the cult of Osiris. The waters in the Temple of Osiris is scientifically unique of being activated and with abnormal thermodynamic properties (generally seeming to defy the natural law of thermodynamics). There are legends of going back through antiquity of people's eyesight being healed, fertility effected, general restoration on a genetic level. The mound on top of the temple roof is theorized to contribute to an electromagnetic property for the main chamber. The construction age is accepted among modern academia to be Old Kingdom, at least 3rd or 4th dynasty, which is long before the dynastic Egyptian use of the temple was supposedly started. Nothing architecturally links the Temple of Osiris with other temples of the associated age. All other temples structurally are in a straight line, whereas the Temple of Osiris is in an "L" shape and not astronomically aligned as are other temples. It is rumored that when Seti was building his temple, the construction digging encountered this much older complex. Causing the new temple plans to be offset to the side so as to not delay construction. That the interior 30 degree pitch vaulted ceiling of the Temple of Osiris is identical to the 30 degree pitch vaulted ceiling of the Pyramid of Khufu. Which is rumored outside of academia, to show discoloration as does the Sphinx indicative of a worldwide flood, predating the recorded Egyptian history record. The engineering of the interior interconnecting chambers of the great pyramid more reminiscent of frequency waveguides for a massively large transmitter than a tomb. The complex seeming then to have been built into far antiquity with later Egyptian pharaoh's occupying it for their own purposes. Smartphones, being sensitive electronic devices, have been known to capture flashes of light and experience electrical failure the nearer to the statue of Osiris it comes. Local guide believing the strong electromagnetic presence periodically disrupting electronic devices may be the disembodied projection of Osiris herself, as one distorted captured image seemed to indicate a feminine form.

In my pondering concerning the Bagdad battery, I would perchance to reason that the Osirica masonic order, unable to disturb the eternal sleep to bring a divine king from it's resting place to the Temple of Osiris, endeavored to eventually build a vessel so that, in effect, the Temple of Osiris could be brought to the divine king's burial chamber for them to be returned back among them. Shrouding the pharaoh's sarcophagus with a metallic net webbing connected to Bagdad batteries surrounding it. That through sympathetic vibrations, the sarcophagus itself would take on the healing restorative powers similarly seen by the Goa'uld's sarcophagus as seen in the Stargate series. So that the divine king of the underworld, taking host in the flesh of the human pharaoh, would once again step foot on earthen soil to lay claim to all she sees as her own domain.

And in the spirit of conspiracies, what if the televised Stargate storyline was a not-so-fictional tale of mortal men ruled by otherworldly godlike entities? That our derivative modern definition of the word "host" has it's earliest incarnations from Old French oste hoste "person who receives guests", as well as the Old French hostis "a multitude"[/I] in relating to an army organized for war. Hostis also relates to the meaning "sacrifice" also "the animal sacrificed, victim". From Latin hospitem "guest, stranger, sojourner, visitor", and closely related to the word armare "to arm" literally "the act of arming". From Old Church Slavonic gospodin "powerful lord, master".. the etiological notion being in the biological sense of "animal or plant having a parasite". Relating to Old English hergian "make war, lay waste, ravage, plunder", the word being used in the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle to describe what the Vikings did to England. From Proto-Germanic harjon (source also of Old Frisian urheria) "lay waste, ravage, plunder". Old High German verheeren "to destroy, lay waste, devastate". This is literally "to overrun with an army". Old Persian kara "host, people, army" and lastly the Greek koiranos "ruler, leader, commander". Is it not odd how distant and separate cultures describe the same characteristics that we today attribute to the fictional nemesis of Goa'uld inhabiting a host? The central point connecting these different cultural etiological derivatives of the word host geographically and historically through a tradition of economic trade and militarily use of slaves, seems to be ancient Egypt. Later Roman rule propagated word derivatives from the conquered Egyptians far into the northwestern region of Europe. Whereas even the Vikings, Germanic nomad people's, and Mongolians understood even on basic terms that being a host, was not a good thing if they were to be on the receiving end of it's usage.

From long ago into our collectively forgotten past, that by our own rebellious indomitable and unyielding nature as portrayed in varying aspects of humanity by actors Richard Dean Anderson and others. Our distant forefathers outgrew the need to be ruled by distant and disassociated gods and threw off those shackles in rebellion. That these ancient accounts from those bygone times are but a collection of taboo legends and rumored stories buried in our far distant past, which were resurrected with each modern retelling in order to prepare us for what awaits yet in the stars. That now after countless generations, as we lay claim to the heavens above by our own invention. Powerful beings await the arrival of those who once served them in all capacities, with fear and trembling. Believe it.. or not.

Last edited by Salem Moses on Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

🚒 ..nothing to see here, move along 🚓

This is a different kind of log entry. A tornado ripped through the little township here, a downtrodden community in the middle of nowhere. It was immediate and sudden, sounding less like a freight train and more like a fast reaching tsunami of wind ripping through the trees below me like some great fearsome beast on a rampage. Yes, I saw it as it passed by, hundred sixty foot of malice.. naked misfortune thy name art calamity. Makes one feel quite humble by comparison.. insignificant, different word same meaning. Especially when it seemed to be tearing through the treeline coming right for you. Search and rescue continued through the night, flashlights seen going up and down hills and hollows. A lone stationary floodlight behind them, thirty degree arc from horizon, their only reference in the dark. In spite of the drizzling rain, slippery conditions and growing fog.. they persevered. In addition to the bravery seen, a classified asset was brought online to assist in the after dark effort, on the precipice periphery of disclosure. Late responding admin from the Emergency Management Agency set up comm operations, and was not one who was comfortable with documenting question marks. Through contacting the stationed radio command operator, there should have been a standard protocol order in the explanation of search rotations for inbound search assets. It was already evening when this hit and the nearby railroad was inundated with debris, as was the main highway blocking traffic of emergency vehicles. No power, dogs walking around traumatized from the nearby damaged animal shelter, people in vehicles just wanting to get home with their school children who were crying having been released from the school lockdown. And at that point to seemingly top off an already bad day.. it started to rain again. In continued night operation contact with the radio comm operator, there was no signal trace from the Puddle Jumper picked up by the receiving GPS-ID scanner, nor an identifiable affiliation or altitude of the asset. So the shared frustration bleeding through the exchange was less protocol restraining the pilot and more of a shifting but subtle interrogation from Emergency Management. Whereas the communique stretching the search query prompts to then ask whatever he liked. Inclining toward disclosure-to-record through his developing interest pursuing information gathered through her hesitancies than her sanitized responses, as he was receiving pinpoint observations. Albeit, the night search along the path of destruction had only found bruised, battered or broken survivors, leading to a main party search cessation until daybreak. But in hindsight this interplay of polarized personalities, yet awaited my dear friend in navigating her help through a rather troublesome fellow. "Amidst the downed power lines, main road closure, township blackout, low ceiling visibility, the fog and endless drizzle which gave way to a torrential driving rain in the pitch dark.. it was the perfect night for a puddle jumper". Or so she said on her way to crank up the classified research asset from it's rest, her words half muffled by the wind. Her energy cresting on the wave of emotion which she rode.

I am appreciative in all who went above and beyond to extend their hearts to those who desperately needed hope. Those few who I know personally, others professionally, and most I may never see. Thank you all, truly, for trying to rebuild this tiny community.. one neighbor at a time. God bless.

It's 7:39 in the a.m. got dressed to head down to see what little hands can do in helping, and for a warmed over biscuit. Not a fan of my own cooking. New sirens in the distance from neighboring counties as more emergency vehicles arrive in the aftermath. The bridge over the railroad gorge should be passable, large road debris on the main highway long since cleared, electricity restored, dogs sheltered, kids still in bed, rain finally stopped. And as I reach the bottom of the steps overlooking the devastation below in walking into an uncertain day, I find this..

Mom was supposed to bury these flower bulbs yesterday when visiting. Than throwing them on the ground, dumping dirt on them hoping they'll somehow survive. Yep, this is my life today. I feel for you Mr. Plant. Already called work.. not coming in. Nursing a cup of java this morning, looking at the poor flowers and wondering if I should do something.
Last edited by Salem Moses on Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:29 pm, edited 57 times in total.
EllenD

Post by EllenD »

Such devastation, must have been terrifying! My heart goes out to you and your community. :(
Life, far more important than what you do for a living - RDA
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

From the tragedy of a small community suffering nature's wrath, a new mother takes her child to the stars.

Sounds like the intro to Superman, I know (now I wonder if her baby has a big "S" on their jammies). Am using the Midway Station image to substitute for the real station which was recently (98%?) completed. Similar to in the SGU opening, how Senator Armstrong travelled with his daughter to the Icarus planet to witness the Stargate connect to the ninth chevron. The research Manager's wife will be staying a week at the new station, as a little "vacation" from her worries, to provide a civilian's unique perspective in pointing out stress factors in the enclosed submarine'ish environment. This "civilian contractor" input would help in further minimizing accumulative ("going postal") stress for future stationed personnel. I spoke this evening with her on the planned departure in two days, and she seemed a little (very?) nervous. I was nervous for her as well, to feel isolated and alone with nothing separating you from the emptiness of space than an inch of metal. But I'm sure she'll be fine, there's even a coffee vending machine on the self-service cafeteria deck. Maybe even a leather couch in the lounge area in front of a large bay window. To think of nursing a cup of java while looking out onto a starscape so deep that one would experience vertigo seeming to fall into it. I remember when it happened to me.. am so jealous. But Thursday morning a puddle jumper will load both her and child onboard and start the process of getting her to her destination. It's considered an elevated risk to (Asgard beam) transport a VIP's infant, so physical transport plans had been squared away.

Being the good friend that I am, I mentioned that she may want to make sandwiches.. in case the vending machines there somehow malfunctioned. I'm sure things will go okay, though if it didn't.. There's always canned spam, which in hindsight must have been an inventory stock idea from a strange guy with weird dark humor. Because if something bad happens, they would be trapped in a metal container like so many cans of spam meant as a parting jab. I'll update this post in a week when I speak to her again. See how things went for her. She did mention that she's not used to being socially isolated from people, even though there should be a technician or two there. "It's not like you're visiting a ghost town", I said offhandedly, as pitch black space would completely surround her and any call for help would be like an echo through a deep canyon. Perhaps I shouldn't have said that last part, from her reaction. She has a past trauma of being trapped in a deep hole. There's also an arboretum, which may be a nice distraction. Then again there was that horror movie we watched awhile back about plants taking over the world and devouring people in their sleep. Wouldn't it be a great scifi ending if everything went wrong like in "Baby's Day Out" and that two adults.. a janitor and a stressed new mother, both collapse on that leather couch overlooking the vast nothing of space. Then over the cafeteria speakers, The Girl From Ipanema plays as both people turned their head sideways toward one other as if saying "Meh..".

I'm sure she'll be fine, what's the worst that could happen?