RDA what does it stand for?

LTTPlits

Re: RDA what does it stand for?

Post by LTTPlits »

JB5 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:36 pm It seems there are mixed views on The Beard however, with the facial hair
Not to quibble but it looked to me like he was sporting a goatee in Richmond, as he has in the past. It's just a personal quirk of mine, but while I like beards (Rourke, Scruffy Jack, anyone?!), I'm not a fan of the goatee. On any man. And when it comes to this man, I like him best clean-shaven. But clearly this matter of grave importance :P ;) sparks

Radically Divergent Appraisals

Let's face it (no pun intended, I swear :roll: :lol: ), it's just great to see him out there, with or without facial hair, looking so happy and healthy! :D
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

Okay. I'm trying to stay with the facial hair theme. With the exception of Jack Rourke and Scruffy Jack (Mac forgive me!), I prefer the clean shaven look (on men in general) and I feel that the addition of facial hair...

Regrettably Disguises Appearance
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
JB5

Post by JB5 »

MacGyverGirl wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:50 pm Okay. I'm trying to stay with the facial hair theme. With the exception of Jack Rourke and Scruffy Jack (Mac forgive me!), I prefer the clean shaven look (on men in general) and I feel that the addition of facial hair...

LTTPlits wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:42 pm It's just a personal quirk of mine, but while I like beards (Rourke, Scruffy Jack, anyone?!), I'm not a fan of the goatee. On any man. And when it comes to this man, I like him best clean-shaven.
Couldn't agree more MacGyverGirl and jp!! :D

So for the three of us at least, the goatee has

Resultant Doubtful Aesthetics

8-)
Dutchie81

Post by Dutchie81 »

JB5 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:03 pm
MacGyverGirl wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:50 pm Okay. I'm trying to stay with the facial hair theme. With the exception of Jack Rourke and Scruffy Jack (Mac forgive me!), I prefer the clean shaven look (on men in general) and I feel that the addition of facial hair...

LTTPlits wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:42 pm It's just a personal quirk of mine, but while I like beards (Rourke, Scruffy Jack, anyone?!), I'm not a fan of the goatee. On any man. And when it comes to this man, I like him best clean-shaven.
Couldn't agree more MacGyverGirl and jp!! :D

So for the three of us at least, the goatee has

Resultant Doubtful Aesthetics

8-)
Well, I'm not a very big fan either, but if its there, it's there. I sure would like to see him in a scruffy jack hair/face...

Ah but alas we will have to await his
Radiant Dazzling Aesthetics until he gets to a full on Barbershop
Any problem can be solved with a little ingenuity.
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

By his own account, RDA was grateful to be able to catch the "very cool" recent celestial show :lol: of

Resplendently Divine Astronomy
JB5

Post by JB5 »

LTTPlits wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:00 am By his own account, RDA was grateful to be able to catch the "very cool" recent celestial show of

Resplendently Divine Astronomy
Bravo jp! His eclipse-viewing certainly seemed to be a

Recumbent Dreamy Aura
☀️☀️☀️

8-)
Dutchie81

Post by Dutchie81 »

Boy you all are good!

Well, since I just watched Upgrades....RDA was Readily Devouring Aliments when wearing the armband, maybe he had some snackie-snacks ready for him after seeing the eclipse
JB5

Post by JB5 »

Dutchie81 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:12 pm Well, since I just watched Upgrades....RDA was Readily Devouring Aliments when wearing the armband, maybe he had some snackie-snacks ready for him after seeing the eclipse
Well hopefully not too many snacks Dutchie81, he's got another convention coming up! :lol: :lol: Speaking of which, with less than a week to go before he gets back on a plane bound for Europe, let's hope Rick is

Relishing Dutch Adventures

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Clever, Dutchie81 and J!! :D :D And speaking of the upcoming convention... we can only hope that in preparation, he might be

Reviewing Dress Alternatives ;)
Dutchie81

Post by Dutchie81 »

LTTPlits wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:58 am Clever, Dutchie81 and J!! :D :D And speaking of the upcoming convention... we can only hope that in preparation, he might be

Reviewing Dress Alternatives ;)
Yes, what 'a sight for sore eyes' it would be, seeing him in
Right-on Delectable Attire