KIDS & RICK

Rosely Teles

Re: KIDS & RICK

Post by Rosely Teles »

DUCKY wrote: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:24 pm I posted those pics four month ago in the "Guess the Richard Dean Anderson screen shot' thread, but they just fit so nicely in here. I wish it would be possible to just have a link to one single post, so could I use it instead of reposting them.

I just love the scene. The whole episode is great. :) How she first outwits him and he says 'She did again' after she snatched the Swiss Army knife the second time from him. :lol:

Then her family gets arrested and he's there for her and hugs her.

BTW, there are some great screen shots of the ep in the 'MACGYVER" Lexicon, on the website here.

I guess most of you probably know that. There's a scene in the ep that was first cut from the DVDs because when it was shown on US-TV they shortened it to have more time for commercials.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mac and Jana are checking out the prison from the hill and she looks down at her St. Dismas medal.

MacGyver takes a look at the medal "St. Dismas, Saint of Thieves, let's hope he is working today."

Jana takes the medal in her hand, looks down at it and says in a sad voice, "Today he has to work extra hard."

Mac strokes her cheek with one finger and says, "Don't worry Jana, we'll get them out'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last scene where Mac gives her the Swiss Army and she gives him the medal is a payoff for the scene above but of course TV channel people didn't care about that. Thankfully Paramount realized they were using a cut version and the next edition of the DVDs had the uncut ep in it.

Mac urging her to take the knife: "Come on, you earned it"

Jana takes the knife and her medal off and hands it to Mac.

Mac: "Jana, you don't have to do this"

Jana: "You earned it"

Mac: "Come here."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D

Ducky

I love this episode, the girl is beautiful and an excellent actress.
It is the 4th episode of the 1st season.
Their acting is perfect, they look like brothers. This final scene is moving, it warms the fraternal hearts of brothers.

Rick really knows how to act with children.
I love their hug.