The Companion's Stargate Events

Dutchie81

Re: The Companion's Stargate Events

Post by Dutchie81 »

Great to know this is open to the 'general public' :-D

2pm ET is 8 PM CET right? I'll see if I can make it, sounds like fun!
Any problem can be solved with a little ingenuity.
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Dutchie81 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:19 pm 2pm ET is 8 PM CET right?
Dutchie81, I don't even know what "CET" stands for, so I've got nothing! :o :shock: However, this web site might help (and there are tons of others that offer similar information):

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
JB5

Post by JB5 »

Dutchie81 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:19 pm 2pm ET is 8 PM CET right? I'll see if I can make it, sounds like fun!
Yep - pretty sure it is 8pm for you Dutchie81 (Central European Time I think). It will be 7pm in the UK .....
LTTPlits wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:28 pm Dutchie81, I don't even know what "CET" stands for, so I've got nothing!
Need to work on your (j)acronyms jp!! :lol: :lol:

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

JB5 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:03 pm Need to work on your (j)acronyms jp!! :lol: :lol:
I'm pretty sure, J, that not even Jack can lay claim to that one. :lol: :lol: But I do know he knows his Daylight Savings from Standard!*

*Bonus point: in what episode does cheeky Jack irreverently ask which time they are using? :P :P :P
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

For those of you who missed this the first time around, here's a link to the Companion event that brought Brad together with RDA to talk about Stargate!!!! :D :D :D

https://youtu.be/_6uENZV0ShA?si=dGc_RzYXxDWHqjJ3
JB5

Post by JB5 »

LTTPlits wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:57 pm I'm pretty sure, J, that not even Jack can lay claim to that one. But I do know he knows his Daylight Savings from Standard!*

*Bonus point: in what episode does cheeky Jack irreverently ask which time they are using?
Well now this took me a bit of time jp. Call it a lapse of time (or of brain). Anyway the alarm clock finally went off at Zero Hour : Jack responding to Baal's deadline of one day to return Camulus, with Jack's irreverent retort of "is that like - one Earth day?" Oh only Jack!! :D

Time's up! :P

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Well, J, I will give you a bonus point for effort and for pulling out an example of another time in which Jack uses a qualification related to different kinds of time to snarkily underscore his complete dismissal of and contempt for someone behaving as if they are in charge... but, as you have guessed by this time ;), that wasn't the one I was thinking of. Mine is specifically related to your challenge to me and my attempt at a rebuttal... Tell me if it's... uh, time for another hint. :P :P :P