RDA @ Comic-Con Brussels

KateR
Site Admin

Re: RDA @ Comic-Con Brussels

Post by KateR »

Ah, yes! Now it works. :)

Sorry for the confusion, thank you for sharing, and welcome to the Forum!

And welcome to all the other new people who have recently joined. You have probably noticed that your first post or two will be monitored and approved. (We've had issues with spammers who try to sneak in.) But once you post, I can take off the monitoring.

Thank you, too, to the people who have been sharing pictures. I'm trying to gather some pictures to add to the site, if anyone wants to offer photos.

I've also been TRYING to get a message out of RDA. There is something ironic about how he mentions at a convention that he gets messages to me to share with the fans, and then... crickets.

But once I get some things to post, I'll be working on the updates.

Kate
Scarver-Jo

Post by Scarver-Jo »

KateR wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:25 pm

I've also been TRYING to get a message out of RDA. There is something ironic about how he mentions at a convention that he gets messages to me to share with the fans, and then... crickets.

Kate
Hi Kate and thanks! I’ll spare you the full details, but I actually mentioned it in the note I slipped him…somewhere along the lines of ‘love the notes although we have to be very patient sometimes 😉
Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Robert Frost
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

KateR wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:25 pm Ah, yes! Now it works. :)

Sorry for the confusion, thank you for sharing, and welcome to the Forum!

And welcome to all the other new people who have recently joined. You have probably noticed that your first post or two will be monitored and approved. (We've had issues with spammers who try to sneak in.) But once you post, I can take off the monitoring.

Thank you, too, to the people who have been sharing pictures. I'm trying to gather some pictures to add to the site, if anyone wants to offer photos.

Kate
You Rock, Kate!

Glad he gave you a shout out at the Brussels con! :D
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
cedric007

Post by cedric007 »

Anatolij, Nice medias, thank you for sharing ! And it's cool if RDA read our messages someday, we obviously all wish to communicate how much we like him !
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

That was a great shout out for Kate. Anyone who knows, knows those texts come when he sticks his head up for a moment to see if the rest of humanity is still around before disappearing again.

I think everyone must have had a great time in Brussels. Thank you all for sharing with the rest of us.
Anatolij

Post by Anatolij »

I uploaded the autograph as a scan:
http://str.bplaced.net/macgyver/Autogra ... cGyver.jpg