Basingstoke

Beata

Basingstoke

Post by Beata »

It seems the new Comic con will be in Basingstorke England. This is the post Paul put on Facebook:

End of an era - full circle!
For 17 years I have had the privilege of taking Richard Dean Anderson to meet his fans at events around the world. Our adventures started in the UK in 2006 with Richard and his Stargate co-star Amanda Tapping. Over the years our travels have taken us to the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Holland, Belgium, Czech Republic and the UK. It is now time for me to put the suitcases away as I slip into retirement but before I do, we are going to end this journey where we started: the UK. In May next year, we will be bringing Richard to the Basingstoke Comic Con, along with several other Stargate guests. The Basingstoke Comic Con will also be the final appearance of the Legend Memorabilia Stargate collectibles booth and my longstanding and faithful assistants, Alexa and Giulia will be there to greet you. We'd love to see you join us!
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver