Thank you, Kate

lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate!

Post by lesliekretchmar »

So happy to see and hear some of your news, Rick! Happy Belated Birthday to Wylie :heart:
Thank you, Kate, for posting the update! :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate and Rick

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you for the update , Kate with Rick's new pic . I didn't know there had been a hurricane and an earthquake in California . I'm glad he's safe .

GWhite

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by GWhite »

Oh Thank You, Kate! I was very concerned. I follow weather closely since I’m in Oklahoma and so… tornadoes. I’ve been to LA, and I can see how rain high up could cause some very bad flooding problems lower. Thank you again for posting so quickly, and thank you, Richard, for letting us know you’re okay.
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate I didn't know about the hurricane and earthquake either but I am glad Rick is safe and ok
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you Kate, hopefully more people are as lucky as Rick is. Wishing him strength with rebuilding ;) glad he is ok
Lots of love,

Lies

LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

I am so appreciative that RDA reached out (and in such a wonderfully humorous way! :lol:) to let us know that he came through the storm just fine and, Kate, that you passed on the message to us so quickly. For many years now, from the relatively calm East coast, I have closely followed the many natural disasters that seem to regularly befall California, concerned about the safety of several people... and, now there's one more! ;) I'm glad to know he's okay.
Claire

Post by Claire »

Thank you Kate for the good new. Thank you Rick for the ("funny") photo. I was thinking about him 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💙
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, Rick and Kate, for the great way to let us know that Rick's place withstood the fury! :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

https://www.basingstokecomiccon.com/gue ... TrjgsDN3Yc
I think this is the next convention Kate was speaking about....
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

Thank You Kate for all your hard work keeping this website going and for all you do for us it is really appreciated :D :D

also for ricks latest note sounds like he is going to be busy next year I wonder where the other 3 conventions will be :D I will patiently Waite
oh and Merry Christmas and happy new year :)