Thank you, Kate

tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by tvero80 »

I've just had a look at the photo gallery and I saw you had added a pic , Kate ( when Rick was very young . Am I wrong ? Did I miss it ? ) So thank you , Kate ! Fans, feel free to check from time to time , Kate doesn't always let us know she's doing a GREAT job here adding new pics!! ;)
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate!

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Dear Kate,
Thank you for the Prague post! Such fun to scroll...:heart:

Dear Rick,
Thanks for being there, in Prague! It's great to see you looking great!!:heart: :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate and rick for ricks new note and romp through the emojis on his phone :lol: :lol:
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you once again for posting Richard’s note so quickly. I’m so happy to hear he enjoyed his time in Germany. Maybe it will be an incentive for him to be out and about more.

I loved his note, and am crossing my fingers, but not holding my breath, waiting for his TBC to happen soon. His romp through the animals was interesting. They were all things that fly except the snake (Stargate reference?) I’m not at all sure about the twister. It does make things fly around- maybe it was a tangent?
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate and Rick

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Rick for this new note ! Everyone saw you had a blast in Bonn :D About the animals (and even the twister) as GWhite pointed out ,did he mean he was 'flying' back tomorrow ? 🚀. But the snake ? A misnake ? :D Never mind . It was great fun 🦉
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you kate for the updates and all the photos from the fedcon convention and for all your hard work :D
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Indeed thank you , Kate, for the updates of the Bonn con. So many great moments in the panels : " I would give my left arm to be right- handed " :lol: :lol: :lol: is only one of them :) Thank you to those who shared their photos too . I didn't know you had attended the con, JB5, so THANK YOU :D

LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Thank you everyone who posted pix and videos! And to you, Kate, for posting all of it on the site. Much appreciated! :D
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thanks Kate for the new pics and video's from Bonn.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

ergomac23 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:09 am thank you kate for the updates and all the photos from the fedcon convention and for all your hard work :D
Geez, you people are fast! :shock: ;)

I uploaded the stuff at about midnight last night, and reached out to the people who had shared their photos in case they wanted to check it out or suggest changes before I added the link to the homepage. I didn't think anyone would stumble on it in four hours. :lol:

I guess it's time to add the homepage link. :)

Kate