Say What?

ergomac23

Re: Say What?

Post by ergomac23 »

great say what's V and jp :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

lizard: hey you were you the human that created lizard ala MacGyver?
Rick: no it was the writers I swear
lizard: really?
Rick: yes and it wasn't even lizard we were eating in that episode!
lizard: oh then what was it?
Rick: it was chicken!!
lizard: alright then
Rick: sheesh ,who gave him my address?
Lizard: what was that?
Rick: nothing...nothing at all
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Erg, great one! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ergomac23 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:03 pm .... lizard ala MacGyver?
As should be obvious to everyone by now, ;) I don't know Mac nearly as well as I know Jack. But you have to help me out here, Erg, what does this refer to?!!
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

LTTPlits wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:21 pm
ergomac23 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:03 pm .... lizard ala MacGyver?
As should be obvious to everyone by now, ;) I don't know Mac nearly as well as I do, Jack. Erg, what does this refer to?!!
Lizard ala MacGyver was in season one of MacGyver episode called the gauntlet when he was hiding from the bad guys with a women named Kate and he being as resourceful as he is set traps around there camp and caught a lizard for dinner and he called it lizard ala MacGyver well actually I think Kate called it that and said it was so good she wanted to serve it at her next dinner party ...it looked like chicken to me :) :lol:
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Thank you for that, Erg! Now, I understand why Lizard was miffed. Between being threatened by the prospect, in mine, of being turned into a fashion statement or, in yours, into a gourmet dish for a dinner party, he's having a rough time of it... ;) I will have to check that episode out! And, chicken, you say? I don't imagine many chickens were wandering around that camp. Oh... it was a TV episode. Well, tell that to Lizard. Oh, right, you did! :lol:
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Trying to continue the thread but changing the channel ;) and riffing off yours, V! :D

JACK thinking: Going to the dentist, one of my least favorite things. I hope that Siler's guy is better than the last one I went to. At least this one gives ya something to blunt the pain....

JACK thinking: Whoa, what the hell is this?! And what exactly did he give me? This can't be real but I feel like this lizard's about to eat me alive. Well, thank you but no thank you. I gotta get out of here.

JACK thinking: Hopefully, this dentist will be better. The chair sure is comfy. I wonder if I can get one for my house. I could see taking a quality snooze in this.

JACK thinking: But I gotta say, his staff leaves something to be desired. Not very personable and his hygienist was kinda brutal.
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

LTTPlits wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:41 pm Thank you for that, Erg! Now, I understand why Lizard was miffed. Between being threatened by the prospect, in mine, of being turned into a fashion statement or, in yours, into a gourmet dish for a dinner party, he's having a rough time of it... ;) I will have to check that episode out! And, chicken, you say? I don't imagine many chickens were wandering around that camp. Oh... it was a TV episode. Well, tell that to Lizard. Oh, right, you did! :lol:
your welcome jp :D yea your right the poor lizard is having a rough time :(
ahh lost city 1 and 2 what great episodes I love the behind the scenes when Michael shanks is watching RDA try out the chair and Michael turns to the camera and says "yea by lunch time it won't be on set anymore it will be in his trailer" :lol: :lol: :lol: yep

Jack :I've been thinking about renovating my living room

Jack: you know a new coat of paint new furniture maybe a tv what do you think bud?
Lizard: sounds great

Jack: now this is more like it comfortable recliner and big screen tv

Jack: hmm but would it fit in my house ...hmm those guys don't look to happy well I saw it first!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

LTTPlits wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:07 pm Trying to continue the thread but changing the channel ;) and riffing off yours, V! :D
No problem , jp ! :D :lol: :lol: :lol: Well done everyone .

Jack ( at the shrink ) : I'm really confused , doc . Let me explain .

Jack : It all started with the huge lizard I saw the other day . I immediately went into a fetal position . I don't know why .

I imagine people dressed in black with shining eyes watching me wherever I go . They seem to accuse me of something . What is it ? I haven't got a clue .

You think there may be a connection with my private life ? I'm *enmeshed in a forbidden love at work that's true but a connection ? How ? Need of affection but repressed love combined with a sense of guilt ? Oh ...
* Because of the recliner ;)
EJA

Post by EJA »

Really enjoy your input! Thanks!!😎

Just sayin.
EJA
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Erg and V!! :lol: :lol: :lol: And, Erg, great story about RDA and the recliner. The perks of being an Executive Producer! :D
Nice to see you back on the thread, EJA!
Loved where you went with the pix, V, from the dentist's chair to the shrink's "couch"! Somehow, I have never seen Jack as the kinda guy who'd see one. (Not that he couldn't benefit, what with his horrific back story about Charlie, his black op experiences, all his alcohol consumption, his complicated relationship with Carter, and etc....) So, remembering his sardonic greeting to Dr MacKenzie in the briefing in Legacy, "I'm not going to enjoy this, am I?" (While I have the utmost respect for the profession, I didn't much like MacKenzie myself. ;) ) :

JACK: Yes, I'm very comfortable. Well, the recliner is anyway. Dr MacKenzie, can I just say that this is completely unnecessary?!.... Oh, that decision is up to you.... So, what happened? Well, I was just blowing off steam. You know, it had been a stressful mission.... In what way? Oh, so that's how this works? Every time I answer with a statement, you're gonna follow it up with a question about that answer? Maybe we should send out for some food; this could go on for days.... Okay, okay, sorry, I didn't mean to be flippant. I know what you do is important. I mean I know it's up to you to clear me to return to work.... So, the truth? I was just excruciatingly bored, reliving those same six hours endlessly.

JACK: So, to relieve the tension, I used condiments for a purpose for which they were never meant.... I see the similarities but I swear it wasn't a self-portrait.... No, no, I understand the seriousness of this. And, yes, I admit that I was not being professional in the commissary, and that what I said was... What? Oh, for crying out loud, it most certainly was not a cry for help.... I was only joking around.

JACK thinking: Jeez, I wish some Kull Warriors would burst in on the scene.... I'd much rather fight them than wage this kind of battle.

BTW: I meant to ask earlier. Does anyone know: was that dentist chair in which he posed with Lizard really in his home at the time?!! If so, a very interesting and unique choice of decor! ;)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
LTTPlits wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 2:46 am Loved where you went with the pix, V, from the dentist's chair to the shrink's "couch"! Somehow, I have never seen Jack as the kinda guy who'd see one. (Not that he couldn't benefit, what with his horrific back story about Charlie, his black op experiences, all his alcohol consumption, his complicated relationship with Carter, and etc....)
I admit I'm not always true to the character , jp . And I don't know anything about the lizard .

They call it the magic chair ! If you're exhausted ...

and always look behind on the dark side of things ,sit down on that recliner and you'll lighten up !

Jack : Back to work ! I have a lot on my plate !! :D