Say What?

ergomac23

Re: Say What?

Post by ergomac23 »

great say what's V, jp and MacGyverGirl :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rick: I don't think I have ever been a smooth talker like those guys in the old black and white movies ...even tried dressing older...it didn't work out as well as I had hoped

Rick: but I know I can always rely on my moves even if they just end up making her laugh
:well the ladies like a guy with a good sense of humor ;)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Great ones, V, MacGyverGirl, and erg!

So, since we are really staying with Rick.... (Okay, the pic of Jack was a tease.... but I do kinda bring him back with my last line! ;) )

RICK thinking: When I was younger, I dated women way younger than me. Well, I felt pretty young myself, so no matter how Leno ribbed me for it, it felt right.

RICK thinking: And now that I'm older, (well, much older)... I wonder how that would be? I heard someone refer to me as a "silver fox;" that's a positive, I guess. And I feel pretty damn good, so maybe, judging by this woman's smiles, it just might still be possible. I mean, if I wanted to...

RICK thinking: Whoa! Man, that's one scary visual.... Yeah, no more beer for me.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well done everyone ! :D

Rick : A womanizer ?

Rick : Me ? No, I'm a philogynist...

... and I will remain one till the last day of my life !

In the meantime ... if you'll excuse me ... ;)
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

Rick: You wish, Jay!

Rick : Why are you laughing? The age gap between the two of us is perfect!

Rick: Don't cry. You're not too young for me.

Rick: What do you mean you're only 6 years younger than me? Sorry, you aren't my type. ;)
[/quote]
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well done, MacGyverGirl ! :D The anatomy lesson of Richard Dean Anderson for kids :

Rick : Men and women are very similar . We both have a waist ...

... a mouth ...

... feet and hands .

Maybe there's a slight difference here ? Nothing to worry about ;)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

:lol: :lol: :lol: V!
tvero80 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:23 pm The anatomy lesson of Richard Dean Anderson for kids
For kids, eh?! (Well, I say "Vive la difference!" :lol: ) For a change of channel but to continue yours, V, with a one-shot.... Not all kids are created equal. ;)

MERRIN: So, that's the only difference? Are you quite certain?
MERRIN THINKING: When I learned about humans, I read about many more complex differences, both external and internal. How could he not know? He said he wasn't as smart as Dr Fraiser and Dr Carter but really...
JACK THINKING: Damn, one of those super smart kids. Well, this is awkward. Whose brilliant idea was this anyway?!! Next time, let someone else, like Doc or Carter, explain the birds and the bees....
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

LTTPlits wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:16 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: V!
tvero80 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:23 pm The anatomy lesson of Richard Dean Anderson for kids
For kids, eh?! (Well, I say "Vive la difference!" :lol: ) For a change of channel but to continue yours, V, with a one-shot.... Not all kids are created equal. ;)

MERRIN: So, that's the only difference? Are you quite certain?
MERRIN THINKING: When I learned about humans, I read about many more complex differences, both external and internal . How could he not know?
:lol: :lol: :lol: For kids , yes , jp , because Rick didn't want to go deeper into the topic ;) But kids aren't what they used to be :D Reminds me so much of what Sam said when she met Jack for the first time , probably what you had in mind , jp :lol: :lol: :lol: :

Merrin : I have almost finished drawing your body parts . Let's takle the reproductive organs now.
Jack : What ???
:shock:
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

tvero80 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 7:29 am Reminds me so much of what Sam said when she met Jack for the first time , probably what you had in mind , jp :lol: :lol: :lol: :
Exactly! Guilty as charged! ;) :lol: And now with echoes of Upgrades/Divide and Conquer thrown in. This may be the very last I can do with this thread (and it probably should be! ;) ).... Here goes...

JACK: My what???!!! No, now, Merrin, those are very important... uh, differences between men and women on Earth but you really should be talking about this with someone like the Doc or Carter. You know, like with a woman...
MERRIN: Are you saying they know more about this than you do?
JACK: Oh, jeez, no. It's just not the kind of thing I can talk about with you. It would just be weird... and wrong, did I mention that?
MERRIN: I am sorry; I seem to have made you uncomfortable. I think I read about this too. Inhibition, I think it was called.
JACK: Well, whatever you want to call it. How about we talk about something else...

JACK: So, you see those kids playing? They're having fun. Yeah, let's talk about playing, fun, and sports.

MERRIN: I do not understand. Why try to possess the ball if you are only going to throw it away again? That makes no sense.
JACK thinking: This is going to be a long day.... but she really has a lot to learn.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Poor Jack ;) One shot again maybe but to keep the ball rolling ? :)

Rick : I had a bad dream last night . I was at the dentist's ... must have watched Animal Planet too much lately .
'Dentist' : Open your mouth .
Rick ( thinking ) : Over my dead body .

Change of channel , jp ;)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

:lol: :lol: :lol: V! Well, that is certainly a change of channel but I'll continue with your one-shot...even if it is a bit lame and I came up with it only by the skin of my teeth (oy, another cliche! ;) )

RICK: I swear you have it all wrong! Make you into a lizard belt?! You got the wrong guy. I'd never say, let alone think, anything like that, not even as a joke. You gotta believe me.
LIZARD: Oh, really?!
RICK: Really. I love all animals.... even cold-blooded ones. Look at all the charities I support protecting animals.
LIZARD: All right, Anderson, I'll let you off this time. But I'll be watching you....
RICK: Okay, okay, now would you just slither back to whence you came?!