Say What?

LTTPlits

Re: Say What?

Post by LTTPlits »

tvero80 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:17 pm Jay : What does she mean by changing the channel ? She doesn't like my show ?
Rick : It's ok , Jay . Don't worry . Jp loves cliches , puns ... you're safe ... as long as I'm on the show .
Jay : Why ?
Rick : She likes me as much as she likes cliches .
Great change of channel, V! :D I would say Rick knows me well.... but gee, how could that possibly be true?! Darn. :P
Great Say Whats, V and erg! :lol: :lol: :lol:

In homage to some of the funniest moments of Rick's appearances on the Leno show....

JAY: So, that's very interesting, Rick, and a great story. So, what else have you been up to?
RICK: Really, Jay? I've been here, what? Ten minutes? That's all you got? Isn't there something you always ask me, just about now, every time I come (whether I want you to or not!)?
JAY: (Innocently) Me? Whatever could you mean, Rick?
RICK: C'mon, Jay, you've got 10 seconds. I know before I leave tonight, you're going to spring it on me anyway. So, let's just get it over with, please, so we can move on to something else.
JAY: Alright, Rick.... so, are you dating anyone, anyone you might... oh, I don't know, actually settle down with?
RICK:(Laughing) There you go. Feel better, Jay? I know I do.
JAY: And?
RICK: Well, I told you to ask; I didn't promise to answer.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Great Say Whats , erg and jp ! Following yours ...

Rick : You're far too nosy , Jay . Again .
Jay : What are you doing ?
Rick : Simply pushing you back gently . Had it been a hockey game , it would have been more 'virile' !
Jay : Oh I thought it was your privacy screen ... it's full of holes :)

1. Rick admitted he wasn't a very good mime ( true again here and in erg's Say What :D ;) )
2. As always Jay Leno wanted to have the last word ;)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stay....Put... Just be patient..... You will get your answer.....Someday.....
Lots of love,

Lies

LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: great ones, guys.
(Nice to see you back on this topic thread, Annelies!)

This is really pushing it....

JAY: So, this other popular sport in Minnesota besides hockey is called curling?
RICK: Yup, you see you have this stone, which is kinda this size, and has a handle. You slide it toward the tee across the ice... Sometimes you use brooms to smooth out its path. It's a very exciting game to play... and to watch.
JAY: You're kidding me, right?
RICK: No, Jay, trust me, you haven't lived until you've seen a bonspiel between two rival Minnesotan teams.
JAY: You are kidding me, right???!!!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Great ones ! Welcome back , Lies ! :D Couldn't imagine anything else with the Leno show so since we talked about sport I found this ( maybe one shot ;) ) :

Rick ( thinking with sparkling eyes ) : Hey , hey , hey ! Pamela Anderson ... maybe I could push my luck ;) ? Men :roll:
Pamela ( thinking ): Richard Dean Anderson , the most handsome (and richest) bachelor in Hollywood ! Wouldn't even have to change my name if we got married ;) Women :roll:

Sorry about the cliches ... and no connection with the previous pic :lol:
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

:lol: :lol: :lol: , V! To continue on with the earlier themes... though, maybe a silly one-up!

RICK thinking: Yeah, sure, she's beautiful. But I just know that she's the kind of woman who wants to get married.* And let's face it, when it comes to that particular kind of commitment, I'm not called a dodger for nothing.

*Since this was in 1993, later events would prove that he was an astute judge of character! :P
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

LTTPlits wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:21 am To continue on with the earlier themes... though, maybe a silly one-up!
It is quite all right if it is silly , jp :lol: :lol: :lol: A short , punny one :

Good game but bad match ;)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Good one, V! I think we are both in a punny state of mind! :lol: If you know about baseball....

RICK: With enough balls, I'll take a walk.
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

LTTPlits wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:43 pm Good one, V! I think we are both in a punny state of mind! :lol: If you know about baseball....

RICK: With enough balls, I'll take a walk.
Rick – “Why won’t she look at me? All women look at me.”
Pamela – “Maybe he’ll get the hint and get rid of that mustache.”

Sorry if y'all like the mustache. :(
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

MacGyverGirl wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:00 pm Sorry if y'all like the mustache. :(
WELCOME to the topic, MacGyverGirl!!! :D I happen to agree about the mustache! So, yeah, sorry, Rick and your alter ego, Ernest, too... ;) And I'm thinking.....