Thank you, Kate

tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate and Rick

Post by tvero80 »

GWhite wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:07 am Love the artwork! No one does plate art like RDA!

So true ! Great ephemeral artwork ! Thank you for posting, Kate and Rick for sending the note and pics ! I hope he will feel better soon .
GWhite

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by GWhite »

I love the plate. It almost begs for a tee shirt or poster (for charitable purposes, of course). Whomever had the idea to ask Rick to do that deserves some kudos. (RDA’s art, so not proposing anyone do that without permission!)
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate and Rick for the new update I hope Rick feels better soon hopefully his long nap will help :(

also agreed Rick is a great artist
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you for the updates Kate, hope Rick feels better soon. He looks fantastic!
Lots of love,

Lies

GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Hi, Kate! I hope Richard is rested up and feeling better now. Do give him our best when you talk/text/email him again.

It’s been wonderful seeing the new activity on the site. I hope everyone is enjoying it. I certainly am.

Thank you, and thanks to those who are posting. You’ve made my days all kinds of better.
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

Hi, everybody! Hope everything is going well for all and that Richard feeels better. I think he is a bit nostalgic seeing the new post in Instagram...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CrkJeVqrcRu ... PsZ5Qli_dY
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Jo56 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:34 am Hi, everybody! Hope everything is going well for all and that Richard feeels better. I think he is a bit nostalgic seeing the new post in Instagram...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CrkJeVqrcRu ... PsZ5Qli_dY
Oh ... :cry:
GWhite wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:31 am Hi, Kate! I hope Richard is rested up and feeling better now. Do give him our best when you talk/text/email him again.

It’s been wonderful seeing the new activity on the site. I hope everyone is enjoying it. I certainly am.

Thank you, and thanks to those who are posting. You’ve made my days all kinds of better.
Well , GWhite , I suppose when Rick appears somewhere ( with all the lines described wherever he goes he's so popular !) it rekindles an interest and fans go (back) to his ( the one and only ) website ! And it's great ! :D Again , thank you , Kate !
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

I was able to meet Richard at the Steel City Con. Standing in line? Awesome! Made new friends! If you get the chance to go to one, it’s so worth it! He makes each person feel special, even if he only has a minute.

I met Kate, too. It was great to be able to tell her Thank You in person, for creating and maintaining this site. I don’t always have anything to say, nor do I always log in, but I’m here multiple times a day for different reasons. Can’t even count how many times I’ve referenced the Stargate SG1 Episode Guide and the Lexicon. And Photos ;)

Thanks again, Kate!
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you for the latest update, Kate, and the new pics from Prague.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you for posting pics of the Prague con and the link to the video of the 2 panels , Kate ! And you also added a warning about the online imposters . It is important to remind people that Rick doesn't have a Facebook account .