Thank you, Kate

lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you Rick and Kate! Thanks for Rick's Con schedules posts and for his explanation about Pittsburgh! It's always great to hear from you both :heart: :heart: :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

LTTPlits wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:14 am Glad to hear that your experience was positive, Draco. Unfortunately no one I know is going to FedCon, so that is the reason I was considering their online store... I may just go ahead with it! But wow, a meet and greet... sounds wonderful but I understand the nervousness! :D

Hi LTTPlits,
here is the link in order to become an autograph

https://der-nerd-shop.de/FedCon_s2

But again, probably some fans will go and let you know to share this moment.

Have a nice day
Karine
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Karine,
Thank you for the link. Really appreciated!
Have a great day!
jp
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate and thank you rick for giving us an update and the new selfie :D :D :D :lol:
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate and Rick

Post by tvero80 »

Indeed thank you both ! :D
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

Thank you Kate for this comprehensive, professional, and interactive website. I love that the filmography section includes series, movies and interviews that are not easily found elsewhere.

I just recently got back into MacGyver in order to get my money's worth from a streaming service. And I fell in love all over again.

And of course, thank you RDA for allowing Kate to share!
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate for the update ,video and photos and thank you for all your hard work keeping the website up to date it is most appreciated thank you Kate :D
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

:D Thanks a lot, Kate for all the pics and updates! I think you had a great time! Richard looked great and looked he was happy to see his fans. Was the vanilla ice cream good? I think so since he bought 2! :lol:
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Thank you, Kate for this amazing web site :lol: and Forum (and thank you, RDA, for giving your blessings, contributions, and access!) It's wonderful to have a way to see something of and hear about the conventions when attending them is not possible. Aside from the Forum itself and the galleries, the amount of information is simply staggering, whether about RDA himself, or the shows he starred in. I'm especially grateful for the section about SG-1 (my personal favorite; ya think?! ;) ), as it has only enhanced my already considerable viewing pleasure. "Chel nak!" 8-) :roll:
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Great photos , thank you for the updates , Kate !! :)

He's so charming ! I don't know who he's looking at but he / she is very lucky ( I wish it were me ... ;) )