for the man's 65th birthday...

Fandango

Re: for the man's 65th birthday...

Post by Fandango »

If we go the video / slideshow route, we should pick a simple theme, such as "let there be cake' or party poppers or....
(Note, those are only suggestions.)
I admit that I got a bit heady last round.

As for donations, that is always a possible for personal tributes, but that doesn't much point to a group effort from the forum.
Elphaba

Post by Elphaba »

Good point ;)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Well 18 Till I die is popping in my head constantly I love the idea of a slide show!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Elphaba

Post by Elphaba »

Perfect! :D
Fandango

Post by Fandango »

Annelies wrote:Well 18 Till I die is popping in my head constantly I love the idea of a slide show!!
Sold!
Kti

Post by Kti »

You are all so full of love for him and so imaginative.
I'd love to, I agree with everything!
DUCKY

Post by DUCKY »

Annelies wrote:Well 18 Till I die is popping in my head constantly I love the idea of a slide show!!
I really like '18 Till I die'. Bryan Adams is my favorite singer. And I mean fav. Have been to three of his concerts and it always have been a blast.

Unfortunately a music video about Richard Dean Anderson to this song has already been made for the 'Meet The Man' event in 2010. It was also shown on stage at Fedcon 2011.

There were also several videos with pictures of fans shown at conventions. I remember that because I sent in a photo of a friend and me for a vid shown at MTM.

Even if Richard Dean Anderson maybe doesn't remember, I think it would be still cooler to have at least a new song for his 65th birthday music video or slide show.

How about 'Here I am' or 'On A Day Like Today' since January 23, is the special day.

Both songs are from Bryan Adams. :)

DUCKY
'LEGEND' will be out on DVD. Thanks to everyone who helped to make this happen. :)

cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

I like Bryan Adams and have been to one of his concerts some years ago and it was great, but I checked the lyrics of those two songs. I think we should avoid to talk about age considered that he already feels old. Better something funny, but if we really want a song about it then "Just older" Bon Jovi seems better. Check the lyrics on Youtube, it seems like his life and the chorus says "it's not old, just older". :)
Claudia
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

DUCKY wrote:
I really like '18 Till I die'. Bryan Adams is my favorite singer. And I mean fav. Have been to three of his concerts and it always have been a blast.

Unfortunately a music video about Richard Dean Anderson to this song has already been made for the 'Meet The Man' event in 2010. It was also shown on stage at Fedcon 2011.

There were also several videos with pictures of fans shown at conventions. I remember that because I sent in a photo of a friend and me for a vid shown at MTM.

Even if Richard Dean Anderson maybe doesn't remember, I think it would be still cooler to have at least a new song for his 65th birthday music video or slide show.

How about 'Here I am' or 'On A Day Like Today' since January 23, is the special day.

Both songs are from Bryan Adams. :)

DUCKY
I knew 18 till I die was used for it, I thought he picked the song himself, that's why I thought about it but the other clips are fantastic as well!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Fandango

Post by Fandango »

Well, any further suggestions?
Comments?
Time is flying....