What episode do you find "okay"?

Mac/Jack#1fan

What episode do you find "okay"?

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

I started this topic in "MacGyver", and I thought I'd start it over here in SG1 too ;)

So, what SG1 episode to you is "okay"?

I still have yet to watch the last 2 seasons of SG1 (the fact that RDA isn't a regular in those 2 seasons makes me not so motivated to watch them lol) but from the 8 season I did watch, I have to say the episode I find "okay" is "Nightwalkers".

"Nightwalkers"...for some reason bored me (that was probably because of the lack of Jack?? ;) ) I didn't care for the episode at all. Besides that one, the rest if the series was great! :D

Anyone else have an "okay" SG1 episode??
MacBeth

Re: What episode do you find "okay"?

Post by MacBeth »

There's one of the later season episodes -- I actually have to go look up what it's called, that's how little effect it had on me.

Prototype. That's it. Ninth season, and there wasn't a damned thing in it that hadn't already been done better in some other episode. It didn't actually suck, but it was no better than workmanlike. It was the first episode by a new writer, Alan McCullough, who went on to write some much better episodes.
Jemster

Post by Jemster »

Third season episode Seth. Great idea. Poor execution.

Michelle
Anne

Post by Anne »

I must say that most of Season 9 is more or less just ok for me. Season 10 has a couple of really great episodes, but lots of just ok eps as well.

From the other 8 seasons it's difficult to say... Never cared much for "Grace" and "Nightwalkers" and there's a lot of season six I don't care much for because of the lack of Daniel. My favorites in six are all the ones where Jack AND Daniel are there and "Frozen" and "Paradise Lost" because those were great and significant. There are other non-Daniel ones I like in season six but the titles just escape me now, sowee.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Again I don't have an episode to mention actually.. The other topic,what's your favourite was much easier ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

MysteryKnitter

Post by MysteryKnitter »

I'm not sure about this now, but there''s one that I think as 'quite fine'. It's the one where Hammond (back then still alive as D.S.D too) and Jack "switch roles" and Catherine finds Ernest, but Ernest doesn't want to come back with her.
Best: MK