Sorrowful BOX

Kti

Re: Sorrowful BOX

Post by Kti »

Must be equal to give my two cents again to!

First I removed the post. Was intended only as small example. Excuse me Claudia, I wanted to bring back nothing old-harming. I am so shocked on something! It was really sent to his Twitter account !! How sick was that!!!! I do not want to believe it.
Fandango has found beautiful words and thanks uxelloise (and thank you google translator). Maybe I am currently thin-skinned and extremely brushed on riot (just trying to quit smoking).
V. I think it's very clever. You seem to be traveling on the correct pages.
I must still pondering whether I have found the correct title for this. Open to worry of any kind. Please correct me! In my mother tongue, so to say something "Kummerkasten."
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Maybe I overreacted about that, such unfairness gets on my nerves (sorry :oops: ). I appreciate that you removed it, thanks, the less it circulates the better. :)
Claudia
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

If you posted it, it was because of me Kti.Sorry :(

I'm glad you removed it too.

Let's forget it altogether.

V
Kti

Post by Kti »

cmbj67 wrote:Maybe I overreacted about that, such unfairness gets on my nerves (sorry :oops: ). I appreciate that you removed it, thanks, the less it circulates the better. :)
I mean you do not overreacting! This is more of my portfolio! (Especially since three days without nicotine)!
Certainly RDA also has a skeleton in the closet somewhere! ?? So perfect a man just can not be! Or does it :shock: :o :!: :!: :?:

But exactly my feeling: No one should judge so distasteful about someone. Whether public or private person. Especially not if you do not know the backgrounds!

I myself like sarcastic humor. Upper class does the in my opinion but only equal face to face.
What I currently have to discover on the net is just cheaper backyard slapstick.
Unfortunately this does to so much more, because so many jump on it.

I shall have no judgment. I can only refer me to what I've worn together for me. And I am convinced that Richard Dean Anderson is a very sensitive person.

You want to protect him from such defamation! For me isn't it possible and that makes me so sad helpless.
Kti

Post by Kti »

tvero80 wrote:If you posted it, it was because of me Kti.Sorry :(
V
I posted because I get angry and not find the right words. Until recently I also did not know the story with the car breaks down. Finally, I am again only since the beginning of this year on RDA-drug! Lots of catching up to do ...
If I post something for you, rather then something like this ;):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wygyAnhD6w4
even if seen. You know how to have someone to celebrate :!: :!: :!:
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

Kti wrote:
tvero80 wrote:If you posted it, it was because of me Kti.Sorry :(
V
I posted because I get angry and not find the right words. Until recently I also did not know the story with the car breaks down. Finally, I am again only since the beginning of this year on RDA-drug! Lots of catching up to do ...
If I post something for you, rather then something like this ;):
Haven't seen this one before... nice! Love the way all the females (I'm sure for the most part) scream at the close ups :lol: :lol:
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: didnt see it before!!! THANKS!!
Lots of love,

Lies

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you very much for the link Kti.I think I saw his interviews but not this.

Too bad I wasn't there when he received his Jules Verne award...

Well,we like him over here too ,you know.A lot. We can be very enthusiastic ! (as you heard my female compatriots :lol: )

And this sorrowful box has suddenly become the 'joyful box' :D .Thanks again.

V
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Kti wrote: If I post something for you, rather then something like this ;):
Thank you, Kti, for posting this link to this Jules Verne awards video. I had not seen it either!

I understand why you started this thread and why you removed the photo that was over at the start of it.....I agree with being offended by the stupid and callous people who can't help but be offensive because they are full of hatred and stupidity.

As you say, THIS video is more like what we want to see and remember about our beloved Richard Dean Anderson. He is such a "star" but one who is humble and sweet and kind and not deserving of any disrespect. We love him!

Thanks again for the video link. Loved it.
B
Kti

Post by Kti »

It's so good that we are so many :!:

Found this video by accident yesterday and found another great one of this event. Short, it is also about the few extra pounds. Here I can but laugh. The sake of good order I post it under the RDA youtube videos.

I'm sorry that you could not be there V.The hall seemed so to cook!
This enthusiastic mood and this screech! This is what I call a proper welcome!

I am glad that you had fun with it and also thank you for the encouraging consent :D.