https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
KateR
Site Admin

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by KateR »

JackGywer wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:53 pm Somehow I missed the update again :roll:
You mean the email update?

I don't want to flood mailboxes with emails every few days - people find that annoying - so that's why I said in the previous email that I would be uploading new videos every week or so. I added 35 new ones last Saturday, and should have more to upload this weekend too. I'm more than halfway done, which is exciting because I'll be able to see the surface of my dining room table in time for Thanksgiving. ;)

Kate
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

KateR wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:26 am
JackGywer wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:53 pm Somehow I missed the update again :roll:
You mean the email update?

I don't want to flood mailboxes with emails every few days - people find that annoying - so that's why I said in the previous email that I would be uploading new videos every week or so. I added 35 new ones last Saturday, and should have more to upload this weekend too. I'm more than halfway done, which is exciting because I'll be able to see the surface of my dining room table in time for Thanksgiving. ;)

Kate
Happy Thanksgiving Kate 🦃

What I meant was that I was on the website and didn't see the update. Hence the emoji with the rolling eyes 😂😂

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you for all the video gallery updates, Kate ! ( the latest being today !) Can you see your dining room table now? :D
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

Yes!! Thank You Kate for more RDA videos! Thank You! You are the best! I’m sure it’s very time consuming and a lot of work. You keep this website updated so good!
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate !

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you for sharing /posting this new piece of artwork and note ! Ok I admit I'm not 'listening' but I really enjoy reading your notes and looking at your pics ! :D
Jerseycoconut

Post by Jerseycoconut »

Thank you Kate!

Received your update & loved the added past holiday greeting short videos.
Thank you Rick also for your artwork. Hope your breathing better!

Best blessings to you & your families for a gentle holiday season.

🌲🌲🐾🐕‍🦺🦌🦌☃️⛄🎄🎄
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you Kate for posting and for the email telling us it had come in - and thank you, Rick, for reaching out to your fans with your note and your selfie. Very interesting selfie.....can tell you are truly becoming a master at the selfie "masterpieces".

Hope you are doing well and are still not affected by the fires in S. California....understand there are still some of these lurking around that area.

Please continue to stay in touch, Rick. We miss you when we don't hear from you.

Love ya.
B
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

First of all, Thank You, Kate! I’ve been checking out the videos. Got your update today, too. :D

And thank you for posting Rick’s new artwork and note. We do miss him when we don’t hear from him!

Rick, we are here, so you are not talking to empty air. We love your notes (even if you don’t see ours back to you ;) ). Your latest artwork is Awesome! I think it’s the best one you’ve shared with us. As we say that one deserves a frame!
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Hoping your Thanksgivings were happy! :heart:
Thank you, Rick! Very happy to get the note of 12-5-20! Stay safe and healthy! :heart:
Thank you, Kate, for posting and keeping us up-to-date with Rick and the website! Stay safe and healthy! :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"