Thank you, Kate

GWhite

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by GWhite »

Thank you, Kate, for once again posting the update Rick sent. His black and white pic is ... intense.

His last update sounds like he must have found his brain (previous update) and been doing some contemplation about what constitutes bliss. One of his pics of the sunrise or sunset from his back yard comes immediately to mind. I hope the beauty to be found there is contributing to his blissful state.
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate !

Post by tvero80 »

Update n° 1 :
tvero80 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:15 pm Another note and pic from Rick ! We are lucky !
Too bad he doesn't use the forum . He wouldn't feel so isolated and it would bring his beautiful, blissful smile back ( I hope) ;)
Update n°2 : Andy " THIS is what makes me smile " .
Thank you for sharing the smile(s) ! :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Kate for posting the latest photos and notes from Rick.

And thank you, Rick, for letting us know you are still alive and living in isolated bliss....as blissful as isolation can be.

Glad you have Andy there to make you smile.

Your notes and photos make us all smile!
B
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate!

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Loved "selfie" of Andy!!:heart: Looks like he's melting into you, RDA, which would make it pretty hard to be an isolationist! Take care, stay well :!: :heart:
Thank you, Kate, for keeping us updated :!: Take care, stay well :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate for giving us ricks new selfie and thank you rick as well ....i have to say his hair looks like a jungle :lol: :lol: :lol:
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Kate, for Rick's latest selfie and note. And, to Rick - how are things with the fires there in California? Are any near you? Praying for your safety - and will pray for the haircut that you will one day get! :D :D :D :D :D Take care!
B
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate

Thanks for the update, RDA! Happy to know that you are fine :P:heart: Not sure where the jungle is - all is unsettled :!:
Thank you, Kate, for keeping us "posted". I appreciate it! :heart:
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate

Post by tvero80 »

A jungle ?? In that case a machete might help ;) Thank you for sharing this note and pic, Rick :) AND thank you for posting them here, Kate !
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Kate, thank you for sharing Rick’s update and for all the new photos. That’s a lot of work.

I thought Rick’s cheeks are looking a little thinner, even through the “jungle”, but wowzer! Did not expect to see such interesting bone structure :lol: Thats really a cool piece of work. <3
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate!

Thank you, Rick, for your latest selfie (9-01-20) and news about your diet :lol: Looks like you could add a few pounds to your new skeletal frame, now! Stay well!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you, Kate, for keeping us updated and for all of your time consuming (I can imagine) hard work on the rdanderson.com website! Stay well!! :heart: :heart: :heart: