Thank you, Kate

GWhite

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by GWhite »

Thank you, Kate! Hope your 4th was awesome! And thanks to RDA for the note and pic. Hope his 4th was awesome, and Andy didn’t mind the fireworks too much.

I think he looks younger, and maybe a tad thinner in the face. I wish he’d tell, because if he isn’t, I want to know the secret for taking younger, thinner looking pics! Seriously, though, it reminds me of one from couple of years ago. I think he may have been in NYC with Wylie. I thought he looked pretty good in that one, too. His note said something about drying it by sticking his head out the car window, or maybe it was just the wind blown look.

He does kinda look like he has high school hair though. Lucky, guy. My quarantine hair was looking like a monster two-tone fuzz ball. First thing I did when we got to phase 3 was get it cut and etc ;-).
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Loved hearing from you and Rick, Kate! Really nice locks, Rick! Also, nice in the picture with Wylie that was posted last time.
Continue taking care and staying safe! :heart::heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
LadyPhoenixx

Post by LadyPhoenixx »

Thank you Kate for all the updates. I hope Rick is okay with new lockdown and he stays safe. Congratulations to Miss Wylie Anderson for becoming a teacher. Bless her for the path she undertaking.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

LadyPhoenixx wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:44 am I hope Rick is okay with new lockdown and he stays safe.
Yes , I've heard that too . A new lockdown in California. I hope he is okay ... and if he checks in here once in a while saying he's fine ... we will be delighted . As for the hair I suggest ... a pony tail ;)
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate !!

Post by tvero80 »

A huge thank you for this tiny hello from Rick ( note + selfie) and for the updates !!!
Great memorabilia (among other things ):
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you Kate for sharing updates. Thank to Richard to send thoughts and photos. Congratulations for Wylie, enseignante It's a great job and I'm sure studients will like her.

Richard and his hair... lol: Beautiful color for a man who had a very full life. Long hair, as a college boy, but he's one yet, isn't he ? Because he keeps his humor all times and he's young in spirit and heart. :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Kate and Rick, for this latest note - the "tiny hello"- and the selflie. And thanks for the MACGYVER MEMORABILIA - fantastic items!

And a tiny hello back to you, Rick. It's not easy doing this lockdown for soooooo long. Am sure your brain is just fine - it's just probably tired a bit from being inside as we all are. Have you tried puzzles, reading, painting, sculpting, and I know you are swimming. All of the above get tiring and boring after awhile. The rest of us can enjoy binge watching episodes of Stargate and of MacGyver. You could invite Wylie to do some of that binge watching too and critique your work together.

Anyway, we think of you often, Rick, and wish you the very very best!
B
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate

Post by lesliekretchmar »

HELLO!! I think you should be on your motorcycle enjoying the view along the pacific, Rick. I don't think your brain could wander aimlessly on that ride! And, it's not against the "law" if you have your mask ready! Take care and thank you for posting a great selfie! :heart:
Thank you, Kate, for everything! :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you, Rick, for the little update. Quarantine hair seems to really work for you ;-) I hope you’ve found many things to keep you occupied. Somehow I don’t think writing your autobiography is one of them :D

Thank you, Kate, for the update! So many pictures! You’ve been busy making that happen. We appreciate it. Stay safe!
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate !

Post by tvero80 »

Another note and pic from Rick ! We are lucky !
Too bad he doesn't use the forum . He wouldn't feel so isolated and it would bring his beautiful, blissful smile back ( I hope) ;)