Thank you, Kate

GWhite

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by GWhite »

Frenchwriter, I am so sorry for your loss in this very difficult time. Please stay safe and well.
Catarina Cid

Post by Catarina Cid »

You know what?
That would be a great ideia!
I'm portuguese but I've never been there. All the ones that have been there, that I know, say You shouldn't not dye before seeing it ;).
Açores are 9 beautiful islands:

Corvo
Flores
Faial
Graciosa
Pico
São Jorge
Terceira
Santa Maria
São Miguel

Annelies wrote: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:15 am
tvero80 wrote:Whatever...

You know what? We should 'plan' a meeting and show this forum is very much 'alive' :) Half way between Europe and the States...

Hooray for RDA!(there' a rhyme there ,isn't there? )

Véronique(for those who don't know my name)
I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!!

Looking on google maps right now, yeah... :oops: that's how fantastic my geography is...
We should all go to Portugal, campers!! The Azores Island to be exact it's the closest to the VS :lol:
Catarina Cid

Post by Catarina Cid »

So sorry for your mim. Losing someone so close to our heart is really hard.

La Paix soit avec vous!

A bientot!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, Catarina - did a google translate for your good words....hope that's ok.

Peace be with you!

See you soon!

Same to you.
B
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

frenchwriter: thank you for all you do for the people hospitalized! :heart: I, too, am sorry to hear of your mother's passing and hope you will rely on your memories of her and your time together to get past the sadness. She will always be with you!
Take care, stay safe, stay healthy!
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thanks for the RDA tech update, Kate! :heart: Stay safe, stay well!!
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Rick and Kate for this new note about the talented Wylie ! Hope that the photo didn't get lost and that we'll see it soon !
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thanks for sharing Rick’s update. Hopefully the pic will come through, too.

It’s terribly sad that so many have not been able to walk with their fellow graduates this year. My nephew, valedictorian of his high school class, will not even be able to participate in the on-line graduation - he’ll already be at the US Merchant Marine Academy (USMMA).

Congratulations to Wylie on completing her Bachelor’s degree. I have no doubt her family made sure she had a very special graduation day (I suspect there was cake). You can tell how proud her dad is. He just beams in their pics.
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you kate for giving us ricks message and thank you rick and congratulations to Wylie !!!!

i agree he beams in every photo with his daughter :D :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

GWhite wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 8:50 pm Thanks for sharing Rick’s update. Hopefully the pic will come through, too.

It’s terribly sad that so many have not been able to walk with their fellow graduates this year. My nephew, valedictorian of his high school class, will not even be able to participate in the on-line graduation - he’ll already be at the US Merchant Marine Academy (USMMA).

Congratulations to Wylie on completing her Bachelor’s degree. I have no doubt her family made sure she had a very special graduation day (I suspect there was cake). You can tell how proud her dad is. He just beams in their pics.
Agree totally, GWhite - about how sad it is this year that Graduates cannot participate in the full graduation ceremonies! Sorry about your nephew missing out, Congratulations on him being valedictorian of his high school class - That's quite an achievement.

I add my congratulations to Wylie on her tremendous achievement of her Bachelor's degree from Emerson. That is so wonderful and am so glad her family, especially her Dad, could be with her for a Graduation congratulatory event however they carried it out. A special day made even more memorable by the results of this the "year of the virus".

God bless Wylie and God bless her parents and all her loved ones!
B