"You heard me, nuts"... Yes... we are nuts but alive

Jerseycoconut

Re: "You heard me, nuts"... Yes... we are nuts but alive

Post by Jerseycoconut »

Everyone,
Love the different masks, & the smiles under them!
Stay safe, Healthy, & Happy!
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Jerseycoconut wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:57 pm Everyone,
Love the different masks, & the smiles under them!
Stay safe, Healthy, & Happy!
Hi Jersey,
Thanks a lot. Hope you're okay too

StayHomeStaySafeStayAlive
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

Thank you! Stay safe and at home :)
Have a nice day.
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Jo56 wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:08 am Image
Hello everybody! Or should I copy Richard and write "Every Body" ;) ?
Hope that all people here and families/relatives are going well. My name is Josyane and many know me as "Joy" or "Jo". I had the luck to meet Richard several times and in the last convention I did ( Stuttgart, where I met a troop of crazy ladies...They will recognize each other :lol: ), he asked me if he could call me "Jo". Of course, I said yes. I think he was tired to write my full first name as I asked him several autographs this time... :lol: Did I feel that it would be a LONG time before seeing him again? Maybe!
Here all is well, I am a happy retired woman and my husband is retired too. We enjoy the fact that we have a garden and live in a small village (130 people) ; as I am a "risky people" with diabete, I haven't set foot in town since the beginning of reclusion. And I don't miss it! My husband makes food shopping about every 2 weeks.
I'm a strong optimist but I believe that mess will last a LONG time :cry: Please, stay home, stay safe and enjoy Life. ( "Too short not to have fun" as would say Richard and this is my way of life ;) ) I post here a "all in one" montage, instead of 2. But Karine won't care, will she?
Be careful.
Jo
Jo - What a neat montage/picture so appropriate for such a time as we find ourselves in! Love your mask and comments too. Yes, stay home ans stay safe and have fun!
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

JackGywer wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:58 am Image

I hope you are all healthy and stay at home if you can.
My name is Judith or many also call me J.K.
The picture above is from Stuttgart 2019. I would say the craziest weekend of my life. So many great experiences. I will never forget that. Thanks for that RDA and thanks to the girls who were there.
Crazy times require crazy measures, don't they?
I work in retail and we try to make the best of it. We're a bunch of crazy women anyway who laugh a lot and are often silly. At the moment, customers are really in a bad mood and completely annoyed. Sometimes even no greetings. Sad world.
The mask on the top right is the one we wear at work. We get it from our employer. Too warm, the glasses are fogged up all the time. Annoying :roll: :?
Bottom left, these are sewn fabric masks, more comfortable to wear, I use for private shopping ( I swear I'm not robbing banks) :mrgreen:
Right below, these are our family rules. They hang out in our kitchen and I think it is in these times that we should pay more attention to them.

Stay healthy 8-)
GREAT pictures, JK. And love your comments - sorry your customers are in such a bad mood. That makes things tough.

Hope things improve soon. Take care.
B
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Wow, yes, things are NUTS. I love seeing every body's (keeping it going) photos! I have a photo of myself, my hubby, and RDA from last October's Chiller Theatre event but I'm not keen on posting online. It was our first time attending a fan event and i'm kicking myself now for not getting a photo of just me and RDA :cry: I hope I get a chance in the future!

New ways of life for me and the hubby:

* Buying toilet paper on eBay
* Getting our groceries delivered via Instacart.
* Not working/flying since March 12th. Yes, I have reached extreme massive cabin fever level :shock:
* Date night now consists of a car date; a once a week visit to a drive-thru. We get our food, wipe off all wrappers, and go find an
empty lot to eat in and watch the world go by.
* Getting waaaaay too excited when a delivery truck is outside.
* Using Skype and WhatsApp video to chat and catch up with family and friends.
* Having time to cook all the dishes I've been wanting to try but also trying not to gain weight!

I keep forgetting to try the Live Chat on Saturdays but I'll try it out this Saturday, May 2nd. I hope I run into someone!

Take care every body and be well!
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Vicky wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:13 am Wow, yes, things are NUTS. I love seeing every body's (keeping it going) photos! I have a photo of myself, my hubby, and RDA from last October's Chiller Theatre event but I'm not keen on posting online. It was our first time attending a fan event and i'm kicking myself now for not getting a photo of just me and RDA :cry: I hope I get a chance in the future!

New ways of life for me and the hubby:

* Buying toilet paper on eBay
* Getting our groceries delivered via Instacart.
* Not working/flying since March 12th. Yes, I have reached extreme massive cabin fever level :shock:
* Date night now consists of a car date; a once a week visit to a drive-thru. We get our food, wipe off all wrappers, and go find an
empty lot to eat in and watch the world go by.
* Getting waaaaay too excited when a delivery truck is outside.
* Using Skype and WhatsApp video to chat and catch up with family and friends.
* Having time to cook all the dishes I've been wanting to try but also trying not to gain weight!

I keep forgetting to try the Live Chat on Saturdays but I'll try it out this Saturday, May 2nd. I hope I run into someone!

Take care every body and be well!
Thanks Vicky for having participated. ANd yep, World is nuts... excatly saying.... Humans are nuts, because animals are fine :lol: :lol:
Glad you're well. Take care and think about your next meeting with RIchard ;)
StayHomeStaySafeStayAlive
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Nice pics everyone. I'm Jenn from Alabama. I've self quarentined since February 1st. I go every 3 weeks for groceries & meds cause I have a special needs kitty who has to get his seizure meds. Wal-Mart is only 1 mile from my house. I do wear my gloves & mask. I apparently been self isolating for years since I don't go anywhere, lol. I can't post pics on here because I don't have internet (except on my phone). So I'll just say "HI"
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

rjas441 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:38 am Nice pics everyone. I'm Jenn from Alabama. I've self quarentined since February 1st. I go every 3 weeks for groceries & meds cause I have a special needs kitty who has to get his seizure meds. Wal-Mart is only 1 mile from my house. I do wear my gloves & mask. I apparently been self isolating for years since I don't go anywhere, lol. I can't post pics on here because I don't have internet (except on my phone). So I'll just say "HI"
It is not "just hi", Jenn, it is a wonderful beautiful Hi to us.
Thanks a lot. Glad you're okay you and your kitten family ;)
Jen85

Post by Jen85 »

Naughty me. Been a while since I last posted. So the first pic is from last years Wales Comic con, one of the best days of my life

And one of me now plus a glimpse into what I've been doing to keep sane and to be honest I think I had a good subject to work with ;) :D

Family is all ok. I've been trying to help out a few people in my village with prescriptions, shopping and dog walking when needed all the while staying safe and washing hands. Though that part has left my hands so dried out and cracked I've gone through a lot of hand cream!
Stay safe everyone
Mac: Two guys with bazookas blew up your cab.
Jack: They blew up my cab with a bazooka?
Mac: Two bazookas. But I can explain.
Jack: Bazookas? You can explain bazookas? YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN BAZOOKAS!