Sela Ward talks about her time with RDA

Beata

Sela Ward talks about her time with RDA

Post by Beata »

https://youtu.be/htIPCGA2DZw?t=943

It starts at 16:41 through 16:54, short but sad. I though Sela Ward was beautiful and wished she would have ended up with him.

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
ergomac23

Re: Sela Ward talks about her time with RDA

Post by ergomac23 »

wow thank u Beata i have to say they made a cute couple

also he does remind me of peter pan ;)
Beata

Post by Beata »

also he does remind me of peter pan ;)
Care to share ergomac23? I think he is childlike, but that is not necessarily a bad thing, he was able to commit to his daughter and his career, but his personal space and freedom from marriage is something he will never give up or commit to and it is very sad in my opinion only.

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

:lol: i think it is best described by Dan Shea's nickname for him which is "big boy" :lol: he is the biggest kid of them all he loves to have fun and i love that he has kept that child like wonder through his life it is not an easy thing to do to be honest but rick proves that it is possible . :D
though if we are talking Disney characters he reminds me of goofy more than peter pan as he is funny and goofy at the best of times but he is serious and loving to his daughter much like goofy is with his son max :D
Beata

Post by Beata »

i think it is best described by Dan Shea's nickname for him which is "big boy" :lol: he is the biggest kid of them all he loves to have fun and i love that he has kept that child like wonder through his life it is not an easy thing to do to be honest but rick proves that it is possible . :D
though if we are talking Disney characters he reminds me of goofy more than peter pan as he is funny and goofy at the best of times but he is serious and loving to his daughter much like goofy is with his son max :D
I agree with you ergomac23 ! I never thought about goofy but your right. Peter Pan syndrome is always what I think of when it is described for a man and I don't think Rick is like that at all, mostly because he is very aware of his age :lol: too much sometimes.

Thanks for your perspective!

Beata
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

your welcome Beata :D

i agree he is very aware of his age :lol:
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

Beata wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:51 pm https://youtu.be/htIPCGA2DZw?t=943

It starts at 16:41 through 16:54, short but sad. I though Sela Ward was beautiful and wished she would have ended up with him.

Beata
I agree with you. I think they both have regrets but it's only my opinion
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Jo56 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 10:17 am
Beata wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:51 pm https://youtu.be/htIPCGA2DZw?t=943

Beata
I agree with you. I think they both have regrets but it's only my opinion

Too bad … thanks for sharing this video , Beata !
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thanks Jo56 for the picture, and your welcome. They look so happy together.
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

I think it's Tvero80 who posted their picture. It's not my story but Richard's and Sela's one but such a pity they splitted. They effectively were such a beautiful couple. :(
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56